INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BabyP said:
Finally i got AIP and DM this morning ;D
It's a bit weird that CIC didn't require medical or security and background checks ::)
(Everything sent with the applications)
Are you saying that it's weird because the medical and police checks were included with the application, but CIC never asked you to redo them...
(not sure what you meant by "everything sent with the applications", if you really didn't include them).

Or, are you really saying that you never did them at all?

If you never did them at all, either CIC has made an error (in your favour), or...the DM may not be a positive DM.

Would you mind sharing the first part of your DM letter here?

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
flowergirl2014 said:
Thank you Carlaganda23, I'm from Japan & we are common-Law.
I saw your previous reply. It's pathetic that your partner's ex ruined your application like that, that's so ridiculous. I'm glad I never had any issue with anything about my partner's ex. (He never been married and never had any Common-Law) applied as Common-Law too and our application was received Feb. 14,2014. So close! Goodluck flowergirl, I hope your application won't be soo long to process..

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
Carlaganda23 said:
I saw your previous reply. It's pathetic that your partner's ex ruined your application like that, that's so ridiculous. I'm glad I never had any issue with anything about my partner's ex. (He never been married and never had any Common-Law) applied as Common-Law too and our application was received Feb. 14,2014. So close! Goodluck flowergirl, I hope your application won't be soo long to process..
I'm sure that we will sue her if our application goes wrong. she was just a girlfriend more than 5~6 years ago!!

Anyway, your tune is soon! hope you get good news this week or next week!! ;)

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
flowergirl2014 said:
I'm sure that we will sue her if our application goes wrong. she was just a girlfriend more than 5~6 years ago!!

Anyway, your tune is soon! hope you get good news this week or next week!! ;)
Thanks flowergirl that's odd that your partner's ex even know your PR application. She's nutter! Thanks, I'm hoping for good news!!!

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
Carlaganda23 said:
Thanks flowergirl that's odd that your partner's ex even know your PR application. She's nutter! Thanks, I'm hoping for good news!!!

Oh Calaganda23, it has reason why she knows my PR app...
Can I share my story?
The phycho ex is also from Japan & she has known that I'm his partner. she searched & found me on Japanese SNS, like facebook Japanese version. I put my that I applied PR on my profile. (it was my first mistake!)
Then she contacted me pretended other person & asked me "Can I be your friend? I'm interested in apply for family class PR but I don't know much English. I'm glad if you give me any advice & help me" like that. of course I didn't think it was his ex then we became friend on SNS (second my BIG mistake). And she asked me a lot about PR, read my posts etc... that's why she knows about my PR application. Her mistake was she told my partner that she's reading my page. Then we knew she is the one who asked me to be friend because all of my friends are my real wold friends except her.

And she used my partner's ID copies to contact CIC to withdraw our app & change his address. She took them when they were together. some of IDs are already expired but not passport. she is really insane!!!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
flowergirl2014 said:
Oh Calaganda23, it has reason why she knows my PR app...
Can I share my story?
The phycho ex is also from Japan & she has known that I'm his partner. she searched & found me on Japanese SNS, like facebook Japanese version. I put my that I applied PR on my profile. (it was my first mistake!)
Then she contacted me pretended other person & asked me "Can I be your friend? I'm interested in apply for family class PR but I don't know much English. I'm glad if you give me any advice & help me" like that. of course I didn't think it was his ex then we became friend on SNS (second my BIG mistake). And she asked me a lot about PR, read my posts etc... that's why she knows about my PR application. Her mistake was she told my partner that she's reading my page. Then we knew she is the one who asked me to be friend because all of my friends are my real wold friends except her.

And she used my partner's ID copies to contact CIC to withdraw our app & change his address. She took them when they were together. some of IDs are already expired but not passport. she is really insane!!!
Wow! That's the most craziest thing I ever heard! She's definitely a psycho. If I were you, I would sue her...That's identity thief and libel.

Anyhow, Goodluck flowergirl and I'm rooting for positive outcome in your application.

BabyP

Feb 2, 2015
Ponga said:
Are you saying that it's weird because the medical and police checks were included with the application, but CIC never asked you to redo them...
(not sure what you meant by "everything sent with the applications", if you really didn't include them).

Or, are you really saying that you never did them at all?

If you never did them at all, either CIC has made an error (in your favour), or...the DM may not be a positive DM.

Would you mind sharing the first part of your DM letter here?

CIC never asked me to redo them. I sent them with my original application,
but thought they had expired because it has been 15 months.

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
somebody know CIC email address?
I got email from CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca but they say "Do not reply to this email. You will not receive a response."

I thought we can send email to this email address... wrong?

one more thing, they say "Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your
application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows: 1-888-242-2100"

Is this CIC's phone#, isn't it? where should I put this our email/letter??

If someone know, please help me!

PTJ

Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flowergirl2014 said:
somebody know CIC email address?
I got email from CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca but they say "Do not reply to this email. You will not receive a response."

I thought we can send email to this email address... wrong?

one more thing, they say "Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your
application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows: 1-888-242-2100"

Is this CIC's phone#, isn't it? where should I put this our email/letter??

If someone know, please help me!
Content of the email and your application type will determine what and where to send additional document to. and yes the number above is for CIC Call Centre. You can give them a call too but I'm sure the content of the letter should be cleared enough

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
PTJ said:
Content of the email and your application type will determine what and where to send additional document to. and yes the number above is for CIC Call Centre. You can give them a call too but I'm sure the content of the letter should be cleared enough

PTJ, thank you very much!!! I'll try to send by email. I hope our officer get our reply...

tomtomato

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Carlaganda23 said:
That's great automaton, and Congratulations!!! As for me, I never had an upfront medical. I done it before they requested, some people done it that way...and it seems okay!

I do have a copy of my Medical UMI# and I will send it through fax and email soon, did CIC request more proof of cohabitation since you applied in Dec. 2013?
Thanks.
Thanks! I called the next day, and the agent said the officer who was reviewing our case left a note saying try to extend her medical for one more year. So hopefully that's the case. She had her done in dec of 2013.....

tomtomato

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Ponga said:
Did your AIP letter specifically ask that you provide an RCMP police check?

Most AIP letters simply ask for a police check from any/all countries where the applicant has lived for more than 6 months since age 18 EXCEPT for Canada.
That was the strange part. We had forwarded background checks for her in two other countries where she stayed for more than 6 month. The letter specifically request her to get the RCMP one.

tomtomato

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
mary63 said:
great news! congrats! do you know if your application was in process on ecas before aip? i am feb 13 and still for myself and my sponsor ecas only shows "application received"
Same here, "application received on ...." the ecas status check is a complete joke