+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

tomtomato

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Carlaganda23 said:
I don't have a request for medical. I've done it upfront. The doctor that examined me said that he uses e-medical and I have the copy of my UMI number for my medical. So, I will send it today to match it.

Did you send more proof of cohabitation since Feb. 2014? I did send more proof of relationship and cohabitation last July 2014 and sent few more last May 10,2015. I just hope my application goes faster. I'm sick and tired seating at home doing nothing. I should be productive in my age.

Congratulations and I hope you will receive your DM soon. Schedule to do your fingerprinting in RCMP ASAP!
No, no proof of cohabitation was requested. Since we applied in 2014, we have a one year old son now. I don't know what to take of it...

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
tomtomato said:
No, no proof of cohabitation was requested. Since we applied in 2014, we have a one year old son now. I don't know what to take of it...
Great, we don't have a child together yet. I didn't get pregnant while waiting lol...that's why I sent more proofs of cohabitation and relationship last July 2014. I included the latest tax return for 2013 and I sent a new one for tHe tax year of 2014 just few weeks ago.

I hope I will hear from CIC this week or early next week. It would be fun to get this over!

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
sniper23 said:
Cic working on application received January 14 2014..thats they r moving now.16 months for the first part
YES!!!! Mine was received on Jan 14!!
I am going to call them now..

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
sniper23 said:
Cic working on application received January 14 2014..thats they r moving now.16 months for the first part
Wow, this is the biggest single jump in recorded history! Either they have actually gotten back to work, or they have changed the way they choose what date goes on the website.

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
GustavesF said:
Wow, this is the biggest single jump in recorded history! Either they have actually gotten back to work, or they have changed the way they choose what date goes on the website.
I don't think it's either. They began working on 2 months in parallel back with Dec/Nov when they basically "skipped" Nov 2013. Then, when Dec was done they moved onto Jan, and then Feb when Nov was done.

It appears their new process is to divide and conquer, so there would be less updates on the website, but when they come they will be much larger.

sniper23

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
The processing time drop too.it was 27 month now its 26 months...hope the next update it drop more that would be great

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
I just called CIC to see if there has been any change with my application status, but the lady said there's no update on my file..
Apparently they update the note or any changes of applications once a month or so, and she said if there is any change happening, it's going to be updated on June 17th...sigh.. this is not the first time I am discouraged by the call centre, but it's really frustrating..

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
hwanlj said:
I just called CIC to see if there has been any change with my application status, but the lady said there's no update on my file..
Apparently they update the note or any changes of applications once a month or so, and she said if there is any change happening, it's going to be updated on June 17th...sigh.. this is not the first time I am discouraged by the call centre, but it's really frustrating..
Hang in there, you're almost at the end. Can't be more than 1 month more maximum considering you're a start of Jan applicant, and then you should be only waiting on the landing/PR card.

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
automaton82 said:
Hang in there, you're almost at the end. Can't be more than 1 month more maximum considering you're a start of Jan applicant, and then you should be only waiting on the landing/PR card.

Thanks Automaton82, I just can't wait for this process to be done..

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
automaton82 said:
I don't think it's either. They began working on 2 months in parallel back with Dec/Nov when they basically "skipped" Nov 2013. Then, when Dec was done they moved onto Jan, and then Feb when Nov was done.

It appears their new process is to divide and conquer, so there would be less updates on the website, but when they come they will be much larger.
It's too bad their process hasn't evolved beyond "segmentation by physical heaps".

Selfishly, I hope my app is near the top of one of these heaps.

Either way, we're looking at processing times like the ones we saw back in December, which is still sad, but at least they undid 6 months of inefficiency, I'm hoping for more.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Hi everyone, I made it back safely from our vacation. On our way there the check-in took a little longer, the clerk asked about my status and my husband answered out of habit that I'm a visitor, we corrected it immediately that I'm now a worker, but my guess is that the guy didn't pay attention. He spent a long time checking my passport, asked someone else, I heard something in the answer that "she will have six months", but he still wasn't convinced, called someone else one the phone. When I had a chance I told him again that I have a work permit that I can show him, he looked pleased, asked for it, than spent 5-10 more minutes with it, than finally checked us in. To my surprise the way back was more smooth, the officer asked for my work permit, looked at it for a minute than let me in. I'm from a visa exempt country, never had any problem and I traveled with my husband. None of the officers were interested that I have a application for permanent residence in process.
I hope everyone is doing well, I will start to catch up with my PMs shortly :)

MC2015

Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 29,2015
AOR Received.
April 24,2015
File Transfer...
SA April 21, 2016 / AIP April 21, 2016 / DM April 21, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 16,2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 8, 2016
sophieee said:
Hi everyone, I made it back safely from our vacation. On our way there the check-in took a little longer, the clerk asked about my status and my husband answered out of habit that I'm a visitor, we corrected it immediately that I'm now a worker, but my guess is that the guy didn't pay attention. He spent a long time checking my passport, asked someone else, I heard something in the answer that "she will have six months", but he still wasn't convinced, called someone else one the phone. When I had a chance I told him again that I have a work permit that I can show him, he looked pleased, asked for it, than spent 5-10 more minutes with it, than finally checked us in. To my surprise the way back was more smooth, the officer asked for my work permit, looked at it for a minute than let me in. I'm from a visa exempt country, never had any problem and I traveled with my husband. None of the officers were interested that I have a application for permanent residence in process.
I hope everyone is doing well, I will start to catch up with my PMs shortly :)
Great news, Sophieeee !!! I'm very happy for you !!!

Eik2coth

Apr 12, 2015
Hi,

Does anyone know how to report the birth of a child in Canada? We applied for inland in Nov 2014 and attached a pregnancy confirmation note from our doctor.
Should we mail a copy of the birth certificate? Or is there a fax/email option?

Thanks!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
flowergirl2014 said:
Oh Calaganda23, it has reason why she knows my PR app...
Can I share my story?
The phycho ex is also from Japan & she has known that I'm his partner. she searched & found me on Japanese SNS, like facebook Japanese version. I put my that I applied PR on my profile. (it was my first mistake!)
Then she contacted me pretended other person & asked me "Can I be your friend? I'm interested in apply for family class PR but I don't know much English. I'm glad if you give me any advice & help me" like that. of course I didn't think it was his ex then we became friend on SNS (second my BIG mistake). And she asked me a lot about PR, read my posts etc... that's why she knows about my PR application. Her mistake was she told my partner that she's reading my page. Then we knew she is the one who asked me to be friend because all of my friends are my real wold friends except her.

And she used my partner's ID copies to contact CIC to withdraw our app & change his address. She took them when they were together. some of IDs are already expired but not passport. she is really insane!!!
OMG, that's crazy! I'm really sorry that your partner's ex causing so much trouble for you. But the good thing is that you know exactly what CIC's problem is with your case and you can be prepared for the interview. Collect as much proof of your relationship as you can, but also everything that can actually prove how crazy this girl is. If you don't have anything, maybe you could ask friends (or your partner can ask his common friends with his ex) to write a letter to CIC that you can show during the interview. Also, if you haven't done that, order your GCMS notes, maybe there is a note about how she contacted CIC or what did she send. I hope everything will be shorted out soon!