28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
flowergirl2014 said:
Processing time was updated but.... November 13, 2013 again ??? Why??
I believe what has happened is the CIC has begun to process multiple months in parallel, probably by splitting up the teams. At the moment, they appear to be doing November, December, January and February in tandem. My guess is that there will be large jumps in processing times in the coming weeks as they finish these and move on to March/April.

I really hope the times improve for everyone waiting. Even if it was just "1 year" (which is absurdly long still), it would be a little more acceptable.

Never forget the announcement CIC made when they moved from CPC-M from CPC-V (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2014/ob565.asp):
Code:
[b]To improve service and processing efficiency, responsibility for processing SCLPC applications was transferred from CPC-V to CPC-M to leverage its expertise in family class processing. These changes will ensure that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) continues to meet its operational objectives in support of the Department's ongoing modernization agenda.[/b]
I like to read this and have a laugh and a cry every now and then.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
flowergirl2014 said:
Processing time was updated but.... November 13, 2013 again ??? Why??
If last year is any indicator of what happens this year, they're taking a short break from processing, till March.

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am wondering about providing proof of co-habitation as that is what a lot of late 2013 applications seemed to have been asked for.....

Is this the case for everyone would you think? I can understand why they ask for it as its been such a long time from when you first submit the application to when they start processing it, its over a year and half now!

I am worried as I wont really be able to provide much proof at all, we still have our joint bank accounts and some pictures but nothing else really....

Apart from that our application is perfect, no crime issues, no kids, enough evidence in the application itself but I am worried about the extra stuff they might ask for...

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Hi All,

I thought i'd share my timeline, as it has been confirmed that my landing interview at CIC-Calgary will be on May 19th. :)

App received- Feb 03, 2014 ( i included all requirements in the application )
AOR received- May 17, 2014
OWP received- Jan 19, 2015
AIP and SA received- May 05, 2015
DM received- May 06, 2015
Landing Interview- May 19, 2015

I am just curious for the right to permanent residence fee stated on the letter. I am not quite sure if this was the same fee i initially paid, which was a total of $1,040.00. I have no more copy of the breakdown and was wondering if fees have been subjected to change lately.

Anyone who has idea about this?

Thank you and i hope CIC would continue working on speeding up the process.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesdavid3 said:
I am wondering about providing proof of co-habitation as that is what a lot of late 2013 applications seemed to have been asked for.....

Is this the case for everyone would you think? I can understand why they ask for it as its been such a long time from when you first submit the application to when they start processing it, its over a year and half now!

I am worried as I wont really be able to provide much proof at all, we still have our joint bank accounts and some pictures but nothing else really....

Apart from that our application is perfect, no crime issues, no kids, enough evidence in the application itself but I am worried about the extra stuff they might ask for...
Why would having kids make your `perfect' application suddenly less than perfect?

Joint bank accounts and some pictures will do nothing to prove that you're still living together under the same roof...if you really are.

Surely you have kept old mail addressed to each/both of you, knowing that you might need this new evidence, right? I remember you posting a similar question about this [somewhere] last year, when people were being asked for more proof. Why didn't you seriously think about this then?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blissy_78 said:
Hi All,

I thought i'd share my timeline, as it has been confirmed that my landing interview at CIC-Calgary will be on May 19th. :)

App received- Feb 03, 2014 ( i included all requirements in the application )
AOR received- May 17, 2014
OWP received- Jan 19, 2015
AIP and SA received- May 05, 2015
DM received- May 06, 2015
Landing Interview- May 19, 2015

I am just curious for the right to permanent residence fee stated on the letter. I am not quite sure if this was the same fee i initially paid, which was a total of $1,040.00. I have no more copy of the breakdown and was wondering if fees have been subjected to change lately.

Anyone who has idea about this?

Thank you and i hope CIC would continue working on speeding up the process.
It sounds like you did pay the RPRF ($490) upfront. The breakdown is: $75- sponsor fee + $475- applicant fee + $490- RPRF = $1040

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Ponga said:
It sounds like you did pay the RPRF ($490) upfront. The breakdown is: $75- sponsor fee + $475- applicant fee + $490- RPRF = $1040
Thanks for your prompt reply, appreciate it! :)

qbncouple

Mar 2, 2014
Hello Fellow inlanders!

it has been a while since I post anything here, truth is I never had anything to report and I got really sad every time I checked and saw very little movement, but I have checked everyday for 14 months and I suffered with all of you the wait and everything that the wait brings with. After 14 months of waiting I (the sponsor) received today email for SA.

At the same time my wife received email with both AIP and DM. We obviously can't believe it!!!! we are super excited and happy!! we will wait for the Etobicoke office to contact us now.

I want to thank everyone for all the support and specially Sophiee for all the time she takes to help us all in this forum. I wish you all the best and I hope the process is really fast for everyone going forward. We are Feb 4 2014 applicants for those who need to know and can't find the spread sheet ;D

Sophie please you can update our status on the spreadsheet. thanks again and good luck everyone.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
qbncouple said:
Hello Fellow inlanders!

it has been a while since I post anything here, truth is I never had anything to report and I got really sad every time I checked and saw very little movement, but I have checked everyday for 14 months and I suffered with all of you the wait and everything that the wait brings with. After 14 months of waiting I (the sponsor) received today email for SA.

At the same time my wife received email with both AIP and DM. We obviously can't believe it!!!! we are super excited and happy!! we will wait for the Etobicoke office to contact us now.

I want to thank everyone for all the support and specially Sophiee for all the time she takes to help us all in this forum. I wish you all the best and I hope the process is really fast for everyone going forward. We are Feb 4 2014 applicants for those who need to know and can't find the spread sheet ;D

Sophie please you can update our status on the spreadsheet. thanks again and good luck everyone.
Congrats! :) Let me know if you receive the landing date! :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Ponga said:
Surely you have kept old mail addressed to each/both of you, knowing that you might need this new evidence, right?
Do you think that if I have two IDs (BCID and driving licence) with the same address as my husband's, it's still worth to keep the letters as well or the IDs should be enough proof?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
Do you think that if I have two IDs (BCID and driving licence) with the same address as my husband's, it's still worth to keep the letters as well or the IDs should be enough proof?
Absolutely! Keep as much evidence as you can!

No idea how CIC determines who needs to submit more proof, so it's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it, right?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Ponga said:
Absolutely! Keep as much evidence as you can!

No idea how CIC determines who needs to submit more proof, so it's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it, right?
To be honest, I think that the officer's personality plays a bigger role than the application itself... But you are right, I'll keep everything, although I don't have much, we use epost for everything.

yuyu1988

Apr 16, 2015
Hi guys
I submitted inland app sep 2014, but I could not log in ecas until now. My bf immigrated here when he was twelve. He does not know his UCI number. CIC never sent him ARO with his UCI number on. I have a question : does everybody receive 2 AOR, one for applicant and one for sponsor? Why I just receive one for applicant. Hope somebody can answer my question. Much appreciated.

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
Ponga is write , don't waist no time ,take pictures of you guys any where you go , might be restaurant ,park,mall,even driving together .It doesn't have to be vacation , send each other sexy loving text or email,print them out .I submitted proof of cohabitation without cic asking .I took pictures everywhere we went as family ,and printed out text massages and email.Bought things online , iTunes so I can have address , I printed it out .

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jabs 77 said:
Ponga is write , don't waist no time ,take pictures of you guys any where you go , might be restaurant ,park,mall,even driving together .It doesn't have to be vacation , send each other sexy loving text or email,print them out .I submitted proof of cohabitation without cic asking .I took pictures everywhere we went as family ,and printed out text massages and email.Bought things online , iTunes so I can have address , I printed it out .
[If you're replying to Jamesdavid3's post...]

None of that would prove that they are still living together.