July 2014
Med's Request
20 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
29 Jan 2016
Interview........
10 Mar 2016
sophieee said:
Hi everyone, just a little heads up, we merged the two tracking spreadsheet (there was an other one from the Canada Inland Spousal Sponsorship Petitioners FB group) and I will work with Sabine Gowsy to keep it updated. Right now there must be a lot of duplications, I will try and get rid of them during next week. But even if I do that, there is a lot of data, so I'm thinking about making a separated sheet for the 2013 applicants and the other one for the 2014-2015 applicants.
Hi Sophieee. Will the sreadsheet help determine when our PR and OWP most likely be approved? If so, kindly add my info. Sorry for asking, I'm just clueless. Thank you in advance :)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ll0040 said:
Thank you so much, that made me feel better.

To apply for an OWP do i have to wait until i get the AIP?
No, but you must have (and maintain) legal status to be eligible for the pilot program OWP.

Shane123

Mar 22, 2015
Question, i sent in my owp application with my PR application but i didnt remember to add a checklist for the work permit.
Do u think that would b a problem?

kami0018

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
Hi,

I just found this forum. I submitted my sponsorship application in October 2014 to CPC-Mississauga but I haven't received my AOR. I check my email and spam folder regularly, and so does my sponsor but he hasn't received any email from CIC yet either. Does this sound normal to you guys? I just wish that they didn't lose my application.

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
kami0018 said:
Hi,

I just found this forum. I submitted my sponsorship application in October 2014 to CPC-Mississauga but I haven't received my AOR. I check my email and spam folder regularly, and so does my sponsor but he hasn't received any email from CIC yet either. Does this sound normal to you guys? I just wish that they didn't lose my application.
Welcome kami0018,
I think it is normal. There are many applicants who waited several months before receiving AOR, and many never received anything at all. It doesn't mean they lost your application. Have you tried checking the application status online?

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.89553115.1736052271.1422071210

badrobot

Jan 23, 2014
Hello,

We submitted our application March 19th 2015 and we have been looking at the inland spread sheet. I was wondering if anyone knew in general if the "Date Application Received by CIC" actually corresponds to the date that someone signed for the package?

Thanks,
Mat

kami0018

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
annakrystyna13 said:
Welcome kami0018,
I think it is normal. There are many applicants who waited several months before receiving AOR, and many never received anything at all. It doesn't mean they lost your application. Have you tried checking the application status online?
Thank you for your reply. I've been trying to check my application status online every single week but I haven't been able to see my status yet. Before I submitted my application I already did my medical exam, and on CIC's website it says that it's only good for 11 months. Does it mean that I'd have to get it done again if they processed my application 11 months after they received it?

Eik2coth

Apr 12, 2015
We too have a question about AOR.

Here is our situation:
- We submitted an inland application in end of August 2014.
- In early November we got the package back because one of the forms that we used was outdated.
- We corrected the form in question and sent back the package about a week later. We included the original letter from CIC stating that we should resubmit, and our own letter explaining what we changed in the application.
- The application was received and we were given a temporary file number in early Jan 2015. However, we still haven't received an AOR email or a non-temporary file number.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Any ideas what could be the reason that we haven't received an AOR yet?

Thanks!

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
kami0018 said:
Thank you for your reply. I've been trying to check my application status online every single week but I haven't been able to see my status yet. Before I submitted my application I already did my medical exam, and on CIC's website it says that it's only good for 11 months. Does it mean that I'd have to get it done again if they processed my application 11 months after they received it?
The officer in charge of your application will decide whether you need new medicals or not. I'm in this situation right now- we sumbited our application in January 2014 so the meds are now 15 months old. I was thinking of getting my husband to do another medical now so that they don't have to request it, but they may not even ask for it so it would be a waste of money.

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
So I got a new passport... The address that I have to send my new passport information in, that's this address...?

CPC Mississauga
PO BOX 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON L5A 3A4

Just a copy of my new passport, and whatever ID numbers I have? Maybe a copy of my old passport too for good measure? I was thinking of sending them more relationship proofs, so we don't waste any time in case they ask closer to AIP, or is that going to make them suspicious?

Also, I used to have a visitor record, and now I have an OWP. I don't have to apply for an extension of my visitor record right, since OWP gives me a valid status here in Canada?

Is it just me or is CIC website really hard to navigate :mad:

Thank you guys, as always!

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
28january said:
So I got a new passport... The address that I have to send my new passport information in, that's this address...?

CPC Mississauga
PO BOX 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON L5A 3A4

Just a copy of my new passport, and whatever ID numbers I have? Maybe a copy of my old passport too for good measure? I was thinking of sending them more relationship proofs, so we don't waste any time in case they ask closer to AIP, or is that going to make them suspicious?

Also, I used to have a visitor record, and now I have an OWP. I don't have to apply for an extension of my visitor record right, since OWP gives me a valid status here in Canada?

Is it just me or is CIC website really hard to navigate :mad:

Thank you guys, as always!
Yes that's the right address, no you don't need to apply for visitor status and yes you can keep sending more proof of relationship. I've sent extra stuff at least 2 times since I submitted my app.

Favour of God

Aug 20, 2014
Hello all, Just to encourage people that are still trying to log on to ecas, we applied last year august, got AOR four days later (applicant), got another AOR (sponsor) in march 2015 and waiting for about 7 months from the day we applied, we finally be able to log on to ecas both the sponsor and the applicant.

Bbs_2014

Jan 20, 2015
Hello!
Please someone could give me the fax number or email of Mississauga office? I have to send a letter urgent and Canada Post will take too long...
Thank you.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
Bbs_2014 said:
Hello!
Please someone could give me the fax number or email of Mississauga office? I have to send a letter urgent and Canada Post will take too long...
Thank you.
Fax: (905) 8037392
E-mail: CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca
If you send it "EXPRESS" by Canada Post take just 2 business day, you just have to pay more.
I sent some documents from AB, and the next day arrived in Mississauga, I paid $19.95, kind of expensive but you have to do, what you have to do.
Good luck. :)