+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
I agree with you that i am little late, but how i handle it now. She is no more interested in getting her study permit extended.
But some one told me that if you put sponsorship application and apply for OWP together it wil take 10 months and as her visa expired earlier so it recommend to get her visitor visa first in September, because they doubt if she will not get the visitor visa extension so you are not eligible to put inland application as she has to go.

Or impulsive status mean that she can stay here what so ever after my first stage approval done

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one doesn't need to be "in status" for inland PR application. you can file the application now along with OWP to provide her with the implied status. that doesn't guarantee that her staying in canada though, it depends on CBSA. For inland, the first stage covers both applicant and sponsor and it takes around 10 months now.

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
If i place the application next week and she will get the implied status automatically and she will stay after October until my application passes the first stage approval. What i mean to stay that she will stay here after October until decision will be made without extension of visa after October. That what i understood, please clarify me further if i am wrong.

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Carlaganda23 said:
Hi Shyla and Lellen,

I can understand how you two feel, I am in the same spot as well. I've been staying at home not doing anything these past few months. The things that keeps me going are baking, gardening, cooking different food varieties, watching Korean Telenovelas. Try to make yourself busy.
I am a nurse by profession and it frustrates me because I can't work and there's a lot of nursing homes and different units in the hospitals are in need of nurses but I can't work till I get my AIP.

But when I think about going home and leaving my partner behind in Canada is way harder to bear.So,I stayed and I think I made the right decision. In few more months, we will be back on track. And also, living in the household with just only one income is hard but we learned a lot through this whole ordeal. We appreciate each other more and through thick and thin we will get through this.

Time flies so quick and enjoy your time with your hubby while you can for now...Goodluck to you ;)

We are all in the same boat. The decision to file inland being with your partner but the downside of not being able to work or study.
Lets all hope for the best.
Waiting is driving me nuts.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amjad3126 said:
If i place the application next week and she will get the implied status automatically and she will stay after October until my application passes the first stage approval. What i mean to stay that she will stay here after October until decision will be made without extension of visa after October. That what i understood, please clarify me further if i am wrong.
yes she can stay with you

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
April Fajardo said:
We are all in the same boat. The decision to file inland being with your partner but the downside of not being able to work or study.
Lets all hope for the best.
Waiting is driving me nuts.
Hi April,

Yeah the waiting is hard but it will be paid off in time...I'm gardening right now, so I hope that keeps me busy for the entire summer and not thinking too much about this waiting game. I hope when my vegetables are mature and harvested, I will have my AIP already :) anyway April, did you get your Nursing Registration sorted out in Canada?

Goodluck to all of us ;)

KvIII

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2014
Applying inland, I'm from the US and have a couple questions and was told to ask here?

I'm waiting on my Police Certificate to arrive and it has not yet.
I've been living in Canada as a temporary resident, my common law partner has been supporting me.
I've been here since May 2013, and my extension for my Temporary residence runs out at the end of the month "May 30th"

Can I just send my paperwork without the PCC, and include a note saying I will forward it once I receive it?
I need to send my paperwork now, and cannot afford to wait any longer.
Am I safe to stay in Canada after the 30th when my temporary residence expires, as long as my paperwork has been checked in?
Ton more questions, but I'll leave it at that for now. Please help!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
KvIII said:
Applying inland, I'm from the US and have a couple questions and was told to ask here?

I'm waiting on my Police Certificate to arrive and it has not yet.
I've been living in Canada as a temporary resident, my common law partner has been supporting me.
I've been here since May 2013, and my extension for my Temporary residence runs out at the end of the month "May 30th"

Can I just send my paperwork without the PCC, and include a note saying I will forward it once I receive it?
I need to send my paperwork now, and cannot afford to wait any longer.
Am I safe to stay in Canada after the 30th when my temporary residence expires, as long as my paperwork has been checked in?
Ton more questions, but I'll leave it at that for now. Please help!
Hi,

Yes you can send your application form right now without PCC. Then if you have it, just forward it to the CPC-M with your general information. File Number and your personal info :) Goodluck..

P.S send an OWP together with your application so you have an Implied Status...

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carlaganda23 said:
Hi,

Yes you can send your application form right now without PCC. Then if you have it, just forward it to the CPC-M with your general information. File Number and your personal info :) Goodluck..

P.S send an OWP together with your application so you have an Implied Status...
I suggest that you apply now to benefit from the implied status. Wait until you receive AOR which means your file has been created in the system and you are assigned a file #, then you will send them Police Clearance and any supporting docs, as needed. If we send document to CIC without giving them any tracking info to trace our file, there is a high risk of the document being displaced. Sadly CIC is not good at document records when it comes to sending them random stuffs. Even with a file # they sometimes lose stuffs too.

qbncouple

Mar 2, 2014
Hey Inlanders,
Quick question. We did not do a medical exam upfront because when I immigrated to Canada 12 years ago I did medical upfront and it expired on me and had to do it again.
Now that we got my AOR we would like to do the medical and add it to our application. however I do not see an option like that in the CIC website. they say you can do upfront and attach to your application or you can wait until it is requested by CIC. is this right? I thought I woule be able to do it and the doctor would submit it, but apparently the website of the panel physicians that I have seen they all ask for a form IMM 1017 which I do not have. Could anyone tell me if it is possible to do this now? and how to proceed with this?

thanks in advance,

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
qbncouple said:
Hey Inlanders,
Quick question. We did not do a medical exam upfront because when I immigrated to Canada 12 years ago I did medical upfront and it expired on me and had to do it again.
Now that we got my AOR we would like to do the medical and add it to our application. however I do not see an option like that in the CIC website. they say you can do upfront and attach to your application or you can wait until it is requested by CIC. is this right? I thought I woule be able to do it and the doctor would submit it, but apparently the website of the panel physicians that I have seen they all ask for a form IMM 1017 which I do not have. Could anyone tell me if it is possible to do this now? and how to proceed with this?

thanks in advance,

Hi,

I think the best thing you can do right now is to ask the Doctors Office, that you want to have an upfront medical...Attach the file number.

I think they will let you do that..

qbncouple

Mar 2, 2014
Thanks for the sugestion Carlaganda23!! I will do that in the next few weeks and will let you all know how it went.

thanks again!!

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey carlaganda23, if i recall correctly you were waiting to submit your PCC. were you able to submit your PCC to the CIC without your file number or are you still waiting for AOR?

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
chakrab said:
hey carlaganda23, if i recall correctly you were waiting to submit your PCC. were you able to submit your PCC to the CIC without your file number or are you still waiting for AOR?
Hi Chakrab,

Yes I sent my PCC without the File Number. I put my Receipt number instead and my important personal details.