Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
sophieee said:
Everyone has a really hard time because of the waiting and the unpredictability, I bet that all of us get annoyed and angry much more easily than usual (I am, that's for sure), but pick at each other doesn't do any good.
i think u have no idea about this guy, how many threads and how many time he post same question ..i replied him twice and rob -to and other guys also replied his question but he keep posting every where same question without reading answer ..that's what make me to wrote those kind of message for him..

Konabo

Jan 29, 2014
sophieee said:
Everyone has a really hard time because of the waiting and the unpredictability, I bet that all of us get annoyed and angry much more easily than usual (I am, that's for sure), but pick at each other doesn't do any good.
Thanks Sophieee, I sorted this out with Harmin on the other thread and explained i was just in a hurry for the info last night thats why I posted to 4 threads not knowing he was on all of them. All is good now, no bad karma especially when we deal with immigration.

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Ok.. I think it's time for some slightly positive news for us folks waiting in the land of limbo....

Called CIC this morning & spoke to a very nice agent. Explained that I had sent my inland app & OWP in January to Mississuaga, was anxious about my implied status (visa ends next month) etc etc. She asked for a few details such as my name, DOB, nationality, telephone.

She checked on her system & asked if my middle name was "****" , I said yes, & she said not to worry. I'm in the system! She said that I will get an AOR (& she knew what an AOR/Acknowledgment of receipt was) at some point & that I have implied status.

So any of you guys that sent it direct to Mississuaga before me should HOPEFULLY be in the system. No AOR yet, but better than hearing there's nothing in their system & our application doesn't exist.

This is good news right?

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
atticusfinch said:
Ok.. I think it's time for some slightly positive news for us folks waiting in the land of limbo....

Called CIC this morning & spoke to a very nice agent. Explained that I had sent my inland app & OWP in January to Mississuaga, was anxious about my implied status (visa ends next month) etc etc. She asked for a few details such as my name, DOB, nationality, telephone.

She checked on her system & asked if my middle name was "****" , I said yes, & she said not to worry. I'm in the system! She said that I will get an AOR (& she knew what an AOR/Acknowledgment of receipt was) at some point & that I have implied status.

So any of you guys that sent it direct to Mississuaga before me should HOPEFULLY be in the system. No AOR yet, but better than hearing there's nothing in their system & our application doesn't exist.

This is good news right?
This is great news indeed! Thanks for the update :)

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
atticusfinch said:

This is good news right?

Dont mean to discourage people but I doubt if you are really "Received" by CPC-M. It is because Call center can allocate your personal info by your name, UCI or visa number as you registered through boarder officer when your entry.

There is one way to make sure you are AORed is by letting call agent try to find you with PR payment receipt number. Let us know the result ! =)

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Carlaganda23 said:
This is great news indeed! Thanks for the update :)
No probs.. it's the first step in the right direction ..in our opinion. Just hoping we get an AOR in the next month for my OH's tax/insurance, then we can hopefully save a few pennies.

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Amazingsho said:
Dont mean to discourage people but I doubt if you are really "Received" by CPC-M. It is because Call center can allocate your personal info by your name, UCI or visa number as you registered through boarder officer when your entry.

There is one way to make sure you are AORed is by letting call agent try to find you with PR payment receipt number. Let us know the result ! =)
I know it's not an AOR, but I'd rather stay positive! I don't see it as a negative that an agent from CIC has told me I have implied status & that my details are in the system, when they weren't before. I have a receipt & she said if it was registered post, then that is sufficient for implied status.

Also, how do you know this? "It is because Call center can allocate your personal info by your name, UCI or visa number as you registered through boarder officer when your entry." Could very well be true. Though not sure what the benefit is for her to tell me I'm recorded in her system when I'm a genuine spousal applicant with an enquiry. I guess any visitor/tourist can just call up & check that immigration recorded their entry.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
randhawa_a said:
Guys i have one question.. if i didnt get AOR nd my visa expires, in this case i have to leave country?

What kind of visa you got right now? You should apply for an Open Work Permit, so you will be on Implied Status.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
randhawa_a said:
Guys i have one question.. if i didnt get AOR nd my visa expires, in this case i have to leave country?
Guys (Better and safe play) Don't let run out ur visa status till ur PR application under process, If u run out ur Visa Status then may be soon CBSA gonna issued for u removal order ...just wanna give u good advise .... Play Safe , Be Safe ...Good luck

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
atticusfinch said:
I know it's not an AOR, but I'd rather stay positive! I don't see it as a negative that an agent from CIC has told me I have implied status & that my details are in the system, when they weren't before. I have a receipt & she said if it was registered post, then that is sufficient for implied status.

Also, how do you know this? "It is because Call center can allocate your personal info by your name, UCI or visa number as you registered through boarder officer when your entry." Could very well be true. Though not sure what the benefit is for her to tell me I'm recorded in her system when I'm a genuine spousal applicant with an enquiry. I guess any visitor/tourist can just call up & check that immigration recorded their entry.
I myself is an optimistic person so Id definitely agree with you of being positive about this.

I called CIC 2 weeks after my application sent to CPC-V back in February and they could somehow locate my basic informations but not able to search my file with my receipt.
I believe this is because their network is inter-connected with custom agency like most of the immigration agency in developed countries therefore able to get information of anyone entry to Canada. I suggest you to call them again to make sure they can at least search your file with your payment receipt.

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
atticusfinch said:

Below is the quote from CIC web regarding call center agent's limitation..

"Note that agents cannot:
◦answer questions about application status once it is sent to a Canadian visa office outside Canada,
◦make decisions on applications, or
◦help process applications more quickly"

So we can pretty much say they are NOT responsible for their "Suggestions"
in another words, "Not trustworthy"

In fact I would be so happy if you and the agent are right about your application but this is a bureaucratic agency and at end of the day everything will be judges on WRITTEN WORDS so just becarful !

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
8 months
(initial assessment)

Working on applications received on July 8, 2013

;D ;D ;D after 2 months waiting we are finally moving again !!!!

only 15 days forward but that DEFINITELY a GOOD SIGN !!!!!

Cheers and booze for the night !

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Great to hear so much good news, thanks @atticusfinch and @Amazingsho, hopefully we will get AOR very soon!:)