AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Gaur said:
Hi everyone,

I applied for Spouse Sponsorship from inside canada in Dec 2013. I sent my application to CPC -Vegreville Office.
They received my application on 2013/12/09 and started processing it on January 14,2014.

I received a mail yesterday saying my file is transferred from CPC - Vegreville to CPC- Missassauga Office.
It says , CPC -M is just the new designated processing center for inland sponsorship.

What does that mean?
longer wait time ??
interview call ???

Please let me know.
Hi,
All applications are now transferred to Mississauga...I think they are more experienced in dealing Family Sponsorship. Im sure they will make it faster for Inland Applicants.

guess77

Mar 11, 2014
Amazingsho said:
Hi I have several questions regard to uploading files for TRV Extension online application.
Please teach me if youve done this !

Q1: for application form imm 5708, should I upload it with writing signature and validation or not ?
Q2: for bank statement, can I use online banking screen shot instead of getting them from bank ?
Hi Amazingsho,

A1: I believe the pdf form just allow you to validate the complete form and you don't need to use hand signature when you apply online. The barcode after validation will be what CIC needs.
A2: I've use screen shots of online banking statement for the two TRV extentesion that I applied for and both were approved (successful). I did also ask my Bank planner (staff) to write an official bank statement letters for us, then submit those in pdf format into my on-line application.

tarina

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2014
Joining on here :)

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
tarina said:
Joining on here :)
Are you sure you received your AOR after 3 days you sent your application? As far as I know, CIC will send you the AOR after 30 days or something like that through email( the Sponsor will receive it)...

Im just asking...

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carlaganda23 said:
Are you sure you received your AOR after 3 days you sent your application? As far as I know, CIC will send you the AOR after 30 days or something like that through email( the Sponsor will receive it)...

Im just asking...
I wondered the same thing as well. More than likely that's the date that the application was delivered (based on tracking information) and is not the `official' AOR from CIC. In the end, it's probably a moot point because the AOR will ultimately show that same date anyway.

tarina

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2014
Ponga said:
I wondered the same thing as well. More than likely that's the date that the application was delivered (based on tracking information) and is not the `official' AOR from CIC. In the end, it's probably a moot point because the AOR will ultimately show that same date anyway.
Owe sorry that's a mistake..going to edit it now.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Hello everyone,
Guys I am not quite sure where to mail my application, any help appreciated . I have a new born baby so should the application send to Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children: or to Spouse and Common-law Partner (currently living in Canada): or Courier address (no public drop-offs) 2 Robert Speck Parkway?
Couldnt find accurate answer , please if somebody knows to share his/ her info.
Thanks a lot :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Smsm81 said:
Hello everyone,
Guys I am not quite sure where to mail my application, any help appreciated . I have a new born baby so should the application send to Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children: or to Spouse and Common-law Partner (currently living in Canada): or Courier address (no public drop-offs) 2 Robert Speck Parkway?

I would say Spouse and Common-law Partner (currently living in Canada)
If your baby was born in Canada, than he/she is already a Canadian citizen, so you are sponsoring only your spouse.

Tiffyali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
Amazingsho said:
Hi I have several questions regard to uploading files for TRV Extension online application.
Please teach me if youve done this !

Q1: for application form imm 5708, should I upload it with writing signature and validation or not ?
Q2: for bank statement, can I use online banking screen shot instead of getting them from bank ?
Q1: if you are going to apply it on-line, just fill out the form/validate it/save and uploard it, no writing signature - the CIC website will ask you to type your full name later as an electronic signature for your app. if you are going to send your app via regular mail, then for sure you will need to sign it before you mail it out.

Q2: i didn't include any bank statement but i scan all my credit cards (Canadian & my original country's) and list the credit line for each card then sum up the total available credit amount...i have no problem of doing this and my app has been approved within a week through CIC website.

my only problem is i only got 3 months extension...and i was thinking was it because i have too much credit cards to use so they would prefer me to re-apply my extension again and again and again and again...on the following 16 months :-X //sigh

GOOD LUCK!

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
Smsm81 said:
Hello everyone,
I have to send in addition documents, and my case was moved to CPC-M from CPC-V. I plan to send the documents to the courier address (with signature), and then see if it joins up with the app. If it does not I'll send a second copy to CPC-V.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
sophieee said:
I would say Spouse and Common-law Partner (currently living in Canada)
If your baby was born in Canada, than he/she is already a Canadian citizen, so you are sponsoring only your spouse.

tarina

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2014
computergeek said:
You should wait until you have AOR to send the police certificate - that will give you a file number. If you send it by itself, it is very likely that you will be asked to repeat it after first stage approval.

You can certainly submit without it; for inland applications they normally don't fuss too much about the PCCs being missing.
Thanks for this post, it relieved my worries having not included my police certificate from China, and NBI(Philippines) being older than 3 months already.

If anyone knows how to obtain police check in Beijing could you please share it to me? the info at CIC website doesnt help at all.

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
Tiffyali said:
Q1: if you are going to apply it on-line, just fill out the form/validate it/save and uploard it, no writing signature - the CIC website will ask you to type your full name later as an electronic signature for your app. if you are going to send your app via regular mail, then for sure you will need to sign it before you mail it out.

Q2: i didn't include any bank statement but i scan all my credit cards (Canadian & my original country's) and list the credit line for each card then sum up the total available credit amount...i have no problem of doing this and my app has been approved within a week through CIC website.

my only problem is i only got 3 months extension...and i was thinking was it because i have too much credit cards to use so they would prefer me to re-apply my extension again and again and again and again...on the following 16 months :-X //sigh

GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for answering my questions !

I went to bank last night and requested 4 months statement as cic requested. Updated them last night.
In the app I filled visiting period as 1 year from my iec expiring date and wrote a letter to tell them why I need a year(waiting for pr to be processed). I hope they give me what I need !

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
Smsm81 said:
FYI I mailed my additional docs today by registered mail to the courier address.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
automaton82 said:
I have to send in addition documents, and my case was moved to CPC-M from CPC-V. I plan to send the documents to the courier address (with signature), and then see if it joins up with the app. If it does not I'll send a second copy to CPC-V.
Plz try to calculate how long it will take to match up with your documents and inform us :)