AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
A very happy day for us. We also received DM awhile ago and that Saskatoon office will contact us for finalization. Any ideas guys how long to get an appointment from Saskatoon office? Thank you.

28january

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Trying to extend my OWP here.... Can i do this online at all??

I'm looking at the form to remain in Canada as a worker right now, which one do I pick.. A work permit with the same employer, an initial work permit, or restoration of my status....?

And I mail it to
CPC – Vegreville
WP - Unit 777
6212-55 Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6

and pay $155 + $100...?

Thanks guys as always!

jwilcanada

Jan 19, 2015
anng said:
A very happy day for us. We also recieved DM awhile ago and that Saskatoon office will contact us for finalization. Any ideas guys how long to get an apointment from Saskatoon office? Thank you.
congrats! so they've finally started Mays apps!

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
jwilcanada said:
congrats! so they've finally started Mays apps!
thanks Jwilcanada. Yes finally they are. Only shy of 7 days our application is going on its 17th month.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
jwilcanada said:
I'm a may 20th application so fingers crossed i hear something soon!
Yes you are next jwilcanada. Hopefully you'll have good news soon and also for the rest of May applicants and eventually all of 2014 applicants.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
28january said:
Trying to extend my OWP here.... Can i do this online at all??

I'm looking at the form to remain in Canada as a worker right now, which one do I pick.. A work permit with the same employer, an initial work permit, or restoration of my status....?

And I mail it to
CPC – Vegreville
WP - Unit 777
6212-55 Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6

and pay $155 + $100...?

Thanks guys as always!
Do you have AIP? if so, you can do it online. you can pick new employer for an open work permit.

crystallps

May 21, 2015
We are almost ready to mail out our application, but we are missing one thing: his Option C printout for taxes. He filed 2014 taxes on time, but forgot to do 2013. CRA will not mail out his 2014 Option C until they receive and process his 2013 taxes.

So we went and got 2013 done about a month ago; CRA says they haven't received it. We also cannot register online for CRA individual services (figured we could send in his NOA and that might suffice... getting desperate here).

My question is, should I keep waiting until they do receive his 2013 taxes, mail out Option C, and we receive it? This could take weeks for all I know, and I have already been waiting for a month.
Or should I mail out the app as is with everything but the Option C, and include a note explaining the situation and that we will mail the Option C once we receive it? I'm afraid they might open the package, see no option C (when he absolutely should have one from working/filing taxes in Canada), and refuse it automatically. Could I maybe include a copy of his 2014 return instead of the Option C for now?

Just for reference, he had a great paying job and was never on welfare or social assistance. I included a copy of his T4 and letter from employer as well.

I've heard that sending in documents later (not doing the medical upfront, etc) can prolong your application processing time by months. But I am also tired of just looking my app sitting here and I feel like I am wasting time :(

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crystallps said:
We are almost ready to mail out our application, but we are missing one thing: his Option C printout for taxes. He filed 2014 taxes on time, but forgot to do 2013. CRA will not mail out his 2014 Option C until they receive and process his 2013 taxes.

So we went and got 2013 done about a month ago; CRA says they haven't received it. We also cannot register online for CRA individual services (figured we could send in his NOA and that might suffice... getting desperate here).

My question is, should I keep waiting until they do receive his 2013 taxes, mail out Option C, and we receive it? This could take weeks for all I know, and I have already been waiting for a month.
Or should I mail out the app as is with everything but the Option C, and include a note explaining the situation and that we will mail the Option C once we receive it? I'm afraid they might open the package, see no option C (when he absolutely should have one from working/filing taxes in Canada), and refuse it automatically. Could I maybe include a copy of his 2014 return instead of the Option C for now?

Just for reference, he had a great paying job and was never on welfare or social assistance. I included a copy of his T4 and letter from employer as well.

I've heard that sending in documents later (not doing the medical upfront, etc) can prolong your application processing time by months. But I am also tired of just looking my app sitting here and I feel like I am wasting time :(
I sent my application a few days after we filed our 2014 taxes. I did not have a copy of his Option C, so I included a copy of his T4 and a copy of his 2014 tax return, and a letter of explanation. I did not wait for them to request the option C as soon as I received my file # and UCI # I sent off the Option C with a cover letter and my application was not returned nor was it prolonged Just don't wait for them to request it. I also did my medical 3 months before I got SA/DM. Hope this helps.

crystallps

May 21, 2015
jamique said:
I sent my application a few days after we filed our 2014 taxes. I did not have a copy of his Option C, so I included a copy of his T4 and a copy of his 2014 tax return, and a letter of explanation. I did not wait for them to request the option C as soon as I received my file # and UCI # I sent off the Option C with a cover letter and my application was not returned nor was it prolonged Just don't wait for them to request it. I also did my medical 3 months before I got SA/DM. Hope this helps.
Thanks! I really appreciate it. I definitely was not planning on waiting for them to request it; I was going to mail it out as soon as we get it and have a UCI #.

So in that case, I will be mailing my app tonight! Thanks again!

hollywoodcory

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Doc's Request.
AIP: 24-02-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2015 / 16-09-2015
Med's Done....
re-done 06-03-2016
Interview........
SA: 24-02-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Well, just got a letter addressed to my husband today requested an additional forms.
It was dated September 15 (the date it says they started processing our application)
Form was "Additional Family Information".
I take this will add a extra 3 months on to our processing time. :(

Nickel_03

Sep 30, 2015
I applied June 2014 and I paid $1040 upfront. I paid cash through the bank and I used the receipt that was mailed to me. My problem now is I can't find my copy and the bank said there's nothing they can do to help me. I'm pretty sure I have placed my receipt somewhere "safe" but I can't remember where . How can I prove that I have paid already? Is there any way that I can check that my payment went through? No SA, AIP or DM yet but I just want to be ready just in case. Thanks all!