+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

ottawahd

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

We just received OWP dated April 28. Had sent the OWP application on 31 Dec 2014.

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Hi everyone,

I thought i would share the good news i received this afternoon. I am a Feb 03, 2014 applicant. I got an email from CIC containing 2 attachments, one is addressed to me and the other is for my husband. It says there that it was determined that i have met the eligibility requirements to apply for PR that a final decision will be made until all remaining requirements were met. As for my husband, it says there that he met the eligibility as a sponsor. Is this AIP?

Here's hoping the best for all of us!

Cheers!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blissy_78 said:
Hi everyone,

I thought i would share the good news i received this afternoon. I am a Feb 03, 2014 applicant. I got an email from CIC containing 2 attachments, one is addressed to me and the other is for my husband. It says there that it was determined that i have met the eligibility requirements to apply for PR that a final decision will be made until all remaining requirements were met. As for my husband, it says there that he met the eligibility as a sponsor. Is this AIP?

Cheers!
Yes! You have AIP!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Blissy_78 said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!
Yes, it is! Congrats! :)

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
Blissy_78 said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Congrats!! I'm happy to see good news for 2014 applicants :)

VioletBlue

Aug 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow that's amazing!! Its so exciting to see that applications from 2014 are starting to get processed/

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
VioletBlue said:
Wow that's amazing!! Its so exciting to see that applications from 2014 are starting to get processed/

Last night I had a dream that I logged into ecas and Everything was approved. I'm a January 2014 applicant. Is this dream gonna cone true soon? Lol

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
sniper23 said:
I have question how many months after you apply cic request for medical to be done?????anyone
Most people send it together with their application, but if you don't, they will request after the first stage approval which is currently 17 months.

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Thank you all, appreciate all the warm response...and i guess, this week couldn't be any better. Just this morning when i opened my inbox, i got another letter from CIC that says:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in CALGARY will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

I suppose this is DM? :)

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
Hello fellow inlanders!! ;D

Good news! My husband was approved as a my sponsor and they said I meet all the requirements pending my medicals which were done just about a week and a few days ago. They received my application January of 2014 and started processing on the 22nd of last month....my question is does anyone know approx. how long after you can get a DM from the time you send your medicals in? I'm just wondering because it seems like they are going a bit faster now... 8) :eek:

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
Blissy_78 said:
Thank you all, appreciate all the warm response...and i guess, this week couldn't be any better. Just this morning when i opened my inbox, i got another letter from CIC that says:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in CALGARY will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

I suppose this is DM? :)

it's DM!!!! Congrats! very happy for you!! ;D

joeschmo

Sep 25, 2014
I'm an American that applied inland in April 2014 and I had AOR in August 2014. Now when I log in to CIC I see that they have my file received notification as well as a line about my medical records also received. Is this good? Is this indicating that I could get a decision soon?

Also, my last work permit has expired and I have an application I sent in for an OWP in February under the pilot program, just before the Feb. 21 deadline for the added 100.00 fee. I need to go to Europe to get some clients together for my online business in two weeks. Should I delay till I get my OWP? I've read that if I leave the country I should take a copy of my PR application and the receipt to show I paid. I know I have no guarantees of re-entering but I never did when I was here on a closed work permit either and I never had any trouble.

VioletBlue

Aug 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats this facebook group that people are mentioning on here??? Is it CIC page??/ can someone post a link?? TY! :)