+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

jamespianoo

Jan 10, 2013
I have contacted the tenants for one of the apartments. She is in Toronto so convenient. We were also living at my partners fathers place, so he can sign one as well.

Is it worth getting notarized signatures for people that can attest to our relationship as well?

Thank you for your help guys. I will let you know how it goes!

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
jamespianoo said:
I have contacted the tenants for one of the apartments. She is in Toronto so convenient. We were also living at my partners fathers place, so he can sign one as well.

Is it worth getting notarized signatures for people that can attest to our relationship as well?

Thank you for your help guys. I will let you know how it goes!

Atleast 2 notarized statutory declaration but if u will submit from the tenants it must be notarized too stating that u lived in their place from this month to this month.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
jamespianoo said:
I have a predicament with my application. I send off my Inland application end of June 2013 Common-Law Class, and just heard back from CIC. Apparently the Lease we signed and joint bank account statements were too recent. The lease was signed for July 2013 to July 2014 and the Bank account statements were not 12 months before.

This means that the major proof we have that we are together is not valid. We were living together for a year before we applied, but were subletting and did not have a joint bank account in that time. They say there may refuse our application if we don't get more proof together, but I don't know what to get!

Any ideas?
Look at your credit cards ,maybe you bought something for your spouse and vise verse. think about any common thing you bought together. describe to the VO the routine of your life together.
What kind of proves you already submitted?

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
I don't think our joined bank accounts were from 12 months before either.
As mentioned before get as many statements from friends and family to state, any tickets bought flying out here. Pictures, plenty of pictures!

RThomasUCF

Feb 14, 2014
screech339 said:
To get an AOR within 30 days of application submittal is not a written rule. You can't even say 99% of AORs are sent within 30 days. Those in the 2012 applicants gotten theirs within 3 months. In the 2013 that dropped down to within 30 days after the strike was over.

There is no timeline written when to expect AOR anywhere. Only AIP and landing letters is it general broadly listed their expected timezones. Only through sharing / collecting information among others does AOR timeline was determined.

With the new changes we are seeing with applications being diverted to CIC-M, the timeline for AOR inland is anyone's guess now.

Screech339
I never got an AOR, they said there would be zero correspondence until I was AIP. So I have been held up on MSP, a drivers license and several other things because they simply skip that step now.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
RThomasUCF said:
I never got an AOR, they said there would be zero correspondence until I was AIP. So I have been held up on MSP, a drivers license and several other things because they simply skip that step now.

Call CIC ask your file number and send your correspondence to CPC-Vegreville with your UCI number and file number your identity to match up with your file.

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
dalia refaat said:
hi everyone , i received my AOR on 4.02.14 :D :D :D, thought i never will but thanks god!!
Wow. On 4th? That was fast..
Now I'm really worried..
It's been 34 days since I sent my app, and the call centre agents can't answer my question about AOR..:-(

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
dalia refaat said:
hi everyone , i received my AOR on 4.02.14 :D :D :D, thought i never will but thanks god!!
Great news Dalia!

I think everyone has that slight sick feeling in their stomach that they won't hear anything back from cic. Fingers crossed things go smoothly & quickly for us all with the recent Vegreville/Mississuaga location changes etc. Also curious to find out if any of the first 'new address' Mississuaga apps get approved before or after the ones being transferred to them!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
dalia refaat said:
Congrats Dalia!:)

But still, it's quite strange, that no AOR was received since Febr. 04, for 13 days... I hope they will put themselves together this week.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RThomasUCF said:
Are you in BC? If so, you are eligible to apply for BC MSP, which will allow you to get a temporary driver licence (valid for 2 months, renewable, until you have PR).

All you need is proof that CIC has accepted your application for processing. You will need to keep pressing CIC to give you either AOR, or at least the UCI for your sponsor and your file number. Once you have this, you can log into eCas and print the 2 pages that BC MSP requires for your application.

NOTE: It's been reported that some people have been denied, but you absolutely can obtain BC MSP with proof that you have an active Spousal Sponsorship application that has been received by CIC.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
all the correspondence that will received from now on are from CPC-M as quoted to one of the inland applicants in 2013. So, guys! I hope the processing will be faster...And we can get on with our lives and happily living in Canada for good. :D :D

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
RThomasUCF said:
MSP's own documentation says that as long as you have evidence that you have applied, you can obtain coverage (though they prefer more information).

http://www.health.gov.bc.ca/msp/infoben/pdf/covering-a-spouse-or-child-who-is-an-applicant-for-permanent-resident-status-in-canada.pdf

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
computergeek said:
MSP's own documentation says that as long as you have evidence that you have applied, you can obtain coverage (though they prefer more information).

http://www.health.gov.bc.ca/msp/infoben/pdf/covering-a-spouse-or-child-who-is-an-applicant-for-permanent-resident-status-in-canada.pdf
Unfortunately some of their staff interpret this as AIP, stating that the application for PR has to be in-process...which is obviously incorrect!

Sadly, it may not be an easy task to get coverage.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Ponga said:
Unfortunately some of their staff interpret this as AIP, stating that the application for PR has to be in-process...which is obviously incorrect!

Sadly, it may not be an easy task to get coverage.
Agreed, but there is a mechanism for challenging a negative determination. Particularly in the face of the fact CIC sends less and less paperwork, a requirement for something that won't happen isn't reasonable. See http://www.health.gov.bc.ca/msp/infoben/pdf/msp-brochure.pdf

Don't be afraid to get your MLA involved in this, either. http://www.leg.bc.ca/mla/3-1-1.htm