+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
More December applicants are getting AIP... What is going on here?! Not that I'm complaininf, I just can't believe how close I am getting....But I guess the Novemver applicants must be annoyed.

tuncan

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annakrystyna13 said:
More December applicants are getting AIP... What is going on here?! Not that I'm complaininf, I just can't believe how close I am getting....But I guess the Novemver applicants must be annoyed.
December 2014 applicants are getting AIPs already??

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
annakrystyna13 said:
My problem is, that with this logic we know even less how far we are. With this "logic" CIC can easily skip January, or any other month.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
tuncan said:
December 2014 applicants are getting AIPs already??
Yes, but Sep-Oct-Nov applicants are still waiting without AIP.

tuncan

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
My problem is, that with this logic we know even less how far we are. With this "logic" CIC can easily skip January, or any other month.
that's only 3 months? I thought the processing time for AIP was 17 months??

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
tuncan said:
that's only 3 months? I thought the processing time for AIP was 17 months??
We are talking about 2013 applicants.

tuncan

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
We are talking about 2013 applicants.
oh ok sorry.... that makes more sense!

These processing times are getting INSANE!!!! :eek:

tuncan

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annakrystyna13 said:
I guess you're right but at least they are processing...
Hopefully they start processing them quicker so the times don't increase anymore than they already have! :(

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
Yes, but Sep-Oct-Nov applicants are still waiting without AIP.

i think they split up the files. they got an extra group of officers to look into files from a certain date onwards, as current/old officers are looking through files in the normal queue. with the extra money from OWP, i believe they have hired new people and streamlining the process.

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
chakrab said:
i think they split up the files. they got an extra group of officers to look into files from a certain date onwards, as current/old officers are looking through files in the normal queue. with the extra money from OWP, i believe they have hired new people and streamlining the process.
Yeah that would be the only logical explanation.

Miri2711

Mar 5, 2015
Hello people! If someone knows if theres a specific maximum time for cic to answer or get in touch with you after sendimg supporting documents, please tell me! The sending deadline is over, call center has confirmed the receipt of docs.

Miri2711

Mar 5, 2015
Aqsamunir said:
I applied on 30-10-14, both for PR and OWP. Does every OWP case 27 has same condition written on it?
Hello! Can you tell me how you call that letter demanding more documents replacing the AIP? I got one letter like this in which cic asked for meds, police certificate, relationship and cohabitation proofs all in one.

Miri2711

Mar 5, 2015
sophieee said:
In "the old days" there were just only one email to the sponsor, and that was the AIP. A while ago CIC started to send separate emails, the second is for the applicant stated something like "you meet the requirements to apply for permanent residency" (or something like that). Sometimes CIC ask more documents from the applicant and they got a letter about that instead of the AIP.
Most recently a few applicant said that they never received this second AIP email but got DM. DM starts with "We are pleased to advise..." and than you meet the requirements.

Hi! Sorry wanted to quote your thread but made mistake. Please read quote ahead. Thx ;)

ll0040

Mar 23, 2015
So maybe applications are finally moving.

I have read many people that has submitted their application months ago and they cannot access to Ecas. Well i just could today after 8 months, so maybe this brings you hope if you have been waiting like me.

So i submitted my application on July 2014 and received the AOR on august 2014. On March 2015 they sent an email to my sponsor and finally i could see my application online using the sponsor's information. When online, the sponsor status says "we started processing your application on March 2015". On my side says application received and medicals received.

Hopefully this means that is finally in process, not sure, maybe i wont hear from them until next year ::)