20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Pantsos said:
Ok, me-the applicant received my AOR and my sponsor got an email but the UCI it was the same as mine.

My sponsor got this mail:

Date: September 18, 2014
UCI: ********
Application: *F***** F************ * * - INLAND SCLP
Category: FC1
(Sponsor's Name)
(Address)

Canada

Dear ***** *******:

This confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In
Canada Class was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 03/10/2014 on behalf of
the following family member(s):

PRINCIPAL APPLICANT: ********** ********** (date of birth ****/**/**)

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Provincial Requirements for Residents of Québec
As a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial
Government. To download the required forms, please consult the Ministère de l'immigration, de la
diversité et de l'inclusion (MIDI) website at immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca (Sponsors and
Sponsored Persons section). Complete the required forms and promptly submit them to the MIDI at
the address provided in the provincial guide. Do not submit any of the MIDI forms to this office as they
will only be returned to you.

And bla bla bla....

That is not the AIP right?
This is the sponsor's AOR and the UIC is assigned to the sponsor. I edited my previous message to include AOR as well. sponsor's UIC is also assigned in AOR (I forgot about AOR).

jolieyin

Jan 9, 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering is anybody the same as my situation... and any advice or opinion please and thanks in advance.

I have submitted my inland PR application under family sponsorship (common-law partner) in June 2014. But so far I haven't received AOR or any other notifications from CIC yet. I've been waiting so long time.. Is it normal?or normally how long will it take for AOR?

I have no idea that should I try to contact CIC or not, since I don't have any tracking number from CIC, I don't know how can I submit my OWP application for the new one-year pilot owp program.

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
jolieyin said:
Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering is anybody the same as my situation... and any advice or opinion please and thanks in advance.

I have submitted my inland PR application under family sponsorship (common-law partner) in June 2014. But so far I haven't received AOR or any other notifications from CIC yet. I've been waiting so long time.. Is it normal?or normally how long will it take for AOR?

I have no idea that should I try to contact CIC or not, since I don't have any tracking number from CIC, I don't know how can I submit my OWP application for the new one-year pilot owp program.
contact CIC and ask them about your application package and give them ur receipt number to track your file... its too long wait

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
when they will start giving AIP and DM.... they should have separate staff to deal with pilot OWP... this shouldn't be an excuse not to give AIP and DMs

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
OWPs come from CPC-V.
I believe they have temporarily halted to sort out the OWP applications from backlog and send it to CPC-V. I am April'14 applicant & my ecas was updated this month. They are processing my sponsorship file right now.

missworld13 said:
when they will start giving AIP and DM.... they should have separate staff to deal with pilot OWP... this shouldn't be an excuse not to give AIP and DMs

femago24

Oct 16, 2014
Just wondering my child is born canadian and im holding a visitor record for 6 mos. Just wondering the health coverage of our baby if he's under my status meaning if I lost my visitor record is he losing his health coverage too? Just wondering coz we both received a bill from the hospital..

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
femago24 said:
Just wondering my child is born canadian and im holding a visitor record for 6 mos. Just wondering the health coverage of our baby if he's under my status meaning if I lost my visitor record is he losing his health coverage too? Just wondering coz we both received a bill from the hospital..
No, the child will have health coverage, regardless of what your immigration status is.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
femago24 said:
while your baby may be eligible for healthcare, YOU are still responsible to pay the bill. i don't think his health coverage will backdate and cover his birth and hospital bill.

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
missworld13 said:
There have been plenty of DM's being issued over the last week - check out the 2013 forum. There have been no AIP's for weeks now though... I seriously hate CIC!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
rhcohen2014 said:
while your baby may be eligible for healthcare, YOU are still responsible to pay the bill. i don't think his health coverage will backdate and cover his birth and hospital bill.
That's the assumption that the she is the one delivered the baby and doesn't have health coverage to cover the cost of the delivery.

It is a safe assumption to make since they gotten the hospital bill for it. At least the father can claim the medical expenses for income tax.

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
I filed inland sponsorship application along with OWP for my spouse. My file is in process but at the same time i also got OWP for my spouse. I did not receive any AIP because accoeding to schedule it will take some 8 month from now to evalaute my application.

My question is that can my spouse extend her TRV on open work permit basis or not.

Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
amjad3126 said:
I filed inland sponsorship application along with OWP for my spouse. My file is in process but at the same time i also got OWP for my spouse. I did not receive any AIP because accoeding to schedule it will take some 8 month from now to evalaute my application.

My question is that can my spouse extend her TRV on open work permit basis or not.

Please guide me in this regard.

Thanks
What kind of open work permit is it. An IEC, working holiday or PGWP?

raffylopezcutora

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - inland app
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2015
Med's Request
September 15, 2015
Med's Done....
September 29, 2014 - upfront
Interview........
October 28, 2015
LANDED..........
October 28, 2015
hello guys,

i'm a newbie here. Does anybody here knows how long does it take for our Spousal Sponsorship to be opened by an Immigration Officer? We submitted to CPC-Mississauga last October 19, 2014 and was delivered by October 22, 2014 via CanadaPost (according to their website using the tracking number) but until now we didn't hear or received any information from them yet.

thanks in advance..

--Raffy

marcyb25

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
AOR Received.
10-10-2014
Call centre agent told me that another dept at mississauga processes the Owp....they probably stopped processing aip or have less people processing so they can finish the owp backlog within 4 mths

missworld13 said:

montorq

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Quebec applicant, and have applied for OWP under pilot program recently. Till now, i just have received the AOR on August 7th.
Has any one who has applied from Quebec, got the OWP under pilot program?

If so, could you please answer the below questions:
1. Before the OWP was received, did you also get a letter to obtain the CSQ from MICC?
2. Or After you got the OWP, did you get the instructions to obtain the CSQ?

Appreciate your help!