+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Minnie520

Dec 25, 2014
Hi, there!! Please help to figure out my situation ; my husband is PR, and we married on jan/14, and submitted my work permit and pr app on march/14. Corz be4 the lawyer told us they both sent to Mississauga, and my work permit already expired on july/14,we got file number on August , but my lawyer didn't tell me I can try to update my status when we have FN, that's sad :( and now I call cic if I am able to get my owp due to I applied already, but cic call center responded me that he didn't c any work permit online, but I did pay$155 and $550 , cic call center only said he will email to the office . So I confused where is money go and where is my work permit go?! Need help ASAP !! Thanks

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
OMG! FINALLY!

My ecas says: "Application Received"

My husband's ecas says:

We received your application to sponsor xo on April 3, 2014.

We started processing your application on November 28, 2014.

Seems like they are working after all! :))

Anyone else got an update?

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azarme09 said:
OMG! FINALLY!

My husband's ecas says:

Congrats

When was the last time you checked your ECAS?

Tiffyali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
azarme09 said:
OMG! FINALLY!

My husband's ecas says:

I'm February 2014 applicant, we got AOR in late June but until today the ecas status for both sponsorship and PR are still "application received" :'(
WHY~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :'(

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azarme09 said:
OMG! FINALLY!

My husband's ecas says:

big relief i can tell. exactly like mine. filed in march and only started in october. had to wait a long darn time to verify if the mail actually reached. take a breather, no doubt you been holding on for a while. :)

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
for two years
awesome. any idea how long it takes for applicants who file for OWP now and already has AOR. CIC told us that new applicants will take 4 months. According to the website only ones applying for PR + OWP will take 4 months, others who have AOR already should be less.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Both of us received AORs in August and November respectively + CIC confirmed on the phone as well.

I'm just glad that they have "started processing," whatever the hell that means...

Not taking a breather just yet!

chakrab said:
big relief i can tell. exactly like mine. filed in march and only started in october. had to wait a long darn time to verify if the mail actually reached. take a breather, no doubt you been holding on for a while. :)

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
azarme09 said:
Both of us received AORs in August and November respectively + CIC confirmed on the phone as well.

I'm just glad that they have "started processing," whatever the hell that means...

Not taking a breather just yet!
That's awesome.. I'm a January applicant, but mine still says "application received".. How did your husband got UCI? was it in AOR email ? (We never received AOR letter, and call centre people said we did not provide email address (WHICH WE DEFINETELY DID..)

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Yeah, the AOR they sent to my husband had his UCI on it. The AOR they sent to me only had my application number.

We also had my husband's AOR from the case notes we ordered to see the progress of our application.

I just called CIC and they re-confirmed that they have received my medicals as well and that I should receive my OWP latest by the end of April.

hwanlj said:
That's awesome.. I'm a January applicant, but mine still says "application received".. How did your husband got UCI? was it in AOR email ? (We never received AOR letter, and call centre people said we did not provide email address (WHICH WE DEFINETELY DID..)

dassine2013

Feb 21, 2014
hwanlj said:

Hi Hwanlj, I am a 10 January applicant too and i didn't get the AOR email, CIC agent told me that it was already sent on April, but I didn't really receive it, so I asked the agent if possible to send it by normal mail and she said yes, 10 days later I received the letter. So I advise you to do the same thing. Good luck

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Minnie520 said:
Hi, there!! Please help to figure out my situation ; my husband is PR, and we married on jan/14, and submitted my work permit and pr app on march/14. Corz be4 the lawyer told us they both sent to Mississauga, and my work permit already expired on july/14,we got file number on August , but my lawyer didn't tell me I can try to update my status when we have FN, that's sad :( and now I call cic if I am able to get my owp due to I applied already, but cic call center responded me that he didn't c any work permit online, but I did pay$155 and $550 , cic call center only said he will email to the office . So I confused where is money go and where is my work permit go?! Need help ASAP !! Thanks
According to what you wrote, there is nothing you need to worry about! The majority of the call centre agents are completely useless. If your lawyer submitted your PR app and work permit application in March (both should go to Mississauga), and your previous work permit expired in July, then you were on implied status since July which is absolutely legal. You are eligible for the new pilot and you will get your work permit soon:)
Just to make sure, check with your lawyer that he/she really sent your work permit application with your PR app.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
chakrab said:
awesome. any idea how long it takes for applicants who file for OWP now and already has AOR. CIC told us that new applicants will take 4 months. According to the website only ones applying for PR + OWP will take 4 months, others who have AOR already should be less.
The ones who submitted the OWP along with PR app already strated to receive the OWP :D
I haven't heard from anyone who submitted the app after Dec 22.

Minnie520

Dec 25, 2014
ThAnk you sophiee!! He told me yes, he put them in the same package and sent to Mississauga :) but 1 thing I am worried is my pr app payment receipt was on feb 18/14, and wp app payment receipt was on march4/14, is matter of the date for payment?? But I checked cic online, they received my app march11/14, processing on sept11/14. And I asked my lawyer again for my wp if already applied, he responded to me if u want to resend again, I can get the form which I did at the beginning when I submitted my wp app along with pr app. He said I can do 1 more time and mailed to Alberta . But he told me I did once so i know how to fill the wp app by myself:( that's so anoying

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
sophieee said:
The ones who submitted the OWP along with PR app already strated to receive the OWP :D
I haven't heard from anyone who submitted the app after Dec 22.
Hi Sophiee. Have you heard where they are getting the OWP's from? Missisauga or Vegreville? No AIP's or anything for soooo long - wondering if they are actually busy with OWP's.