+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
To whom might be interested and concerned. you could reach this person with all your comments and complains. I just read article for him about the new bill. So talk to him and share what you will get.
Costas Menegakis is the Member of Parliament for Richmond Hill and Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration. He can be reached by phone at 905-770-4440 or through his website at www.costasmenegakis.ca.

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocacolasprite said:
Is everyone able to login to ecas system?
I received AOR on August 7, 2014 and it looks like all other applicants who received AOR on August timeframe are able to login to ecas.
I tried to login with my application number on AOR and sponsor's UCI number, but I cannot login to it. :(
I don't think anyone who received in August has said they can log into E-cas yet.

mahmow

Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2014
AOR Received.
January 6, 2015
Med's Done....
March 21, 2014
Interview........
SA: June 14, 2015
Passport Req..
AIP: July 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sept 24, 2015
missworld13 said:
Why I didn't receive my AOR yet... feeling annoyed :(

Should I call to call center and ask them but how can they tell me I have no UCI number... Can they tell on receipt number
Yeah give them a call. they can track it using the receipt number if the your file has been scanned.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Monkeyfish said:
My mobile phone plan has limited minutes, so I have to be careful about how long I spent on the phone, and the CIC can take hours. I will have to go use a public phone and devote a good chunk of time to calling about those things. I'll let you know, thanks for your suggestions again, Smsm.
Dont call them.. instead, send them an email. There is an email for CIC inquiries. Mention in that email that you request urgent request for processing your file. then write why you requesting that special treatment as you will give birth very soon and the cost for monthly check up with ur dr is affecting your income, plus the stress of being waiting.
Maybe someone there can tell you something good..who knows

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Smsm81 said:
Dont call them.. instead, send them an email. There is an email for CIC inquiries. Mention in that email that you request urgent request for processing your file. then write why you requesting that special treatment as you will give birth very soon and the cost for monthly check up with ur dr is affecting your income, plus the stress of being waiting.
Maybe someone there can tell you something good..who knows
Good idea, I'll try to hunt down that Email and send them a message today! I'm also sending a message to that Menegakis guy today too! Thanks for all your help and concern, Smsm. :)

weneedchanges

Aug 15, 2014
Monkeyfish said:
Good idea, I'll try to hunt down that Email and send them a message today! I'm also sending a message to that Menegakis guy today too! Thanks for all your help and concern, Smsm. :)
If you guys want to send complaint emails to government, I recommend these recipients. Put minister @ cic.gc.ca and david.manicom @ cic.gc.ca in the "To" field and the rest as "BCC" (hidden). I think at this stage we all have to be together in doing this. Repeatedly. Until changes are made. We have nothing to lose, to believe in now.

Mr. David Manicom is the manager of Inland Sponsorship operation.

minister @ cic.gc.ca,
pm @ pm.gc.ca
Carl.Dholandas @ cic.gc.ca,
costas.menegakis @ parl.gc.ca,
Chris.Day @ cic.gc.ca,
caruso @ cimmigrationlaw.com,
david.manicom @ cic.gc.ca,
Enza Uda <Enza.Uda @ cbc.ca>,
Gerrit.Nieuwoudt @ cic.gc.ca,
hbauder @ ryerson.ca,
Jinny Sims <Jinny.Sims @ parl.gc.ca>,
Kathy Tomlinson <Kathy.Tomlinson @ cbc.ca>,
Kelly.White @ cic.gc.ca,
kerrif @ cba.org,
lexbase @ canimmigrate.com,
Lysane.Blanchette-Lamothe @ parl.gc.ca,
Mark.Newcombe @ cic.gc.ca,
McCallum.J @ parl.gc.ca,
Nicole.Girard @ cic.gc.ca,
Peter.Sylvester @ cic.gc.ca,
chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca,
jason.kenney @ parl.gc.ca,
CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca,
minister @ cic.gc.ca,
pm @ pm.gc.ca,
"Keung, Nicholas" <nkeung @ thestar.ca>,
mail @ 4kevin.ca,
cic-calgary @ cic.gc.ca,
cic-edmonton @ cic.gc.ca,
cic-saskatoon @ cic.gc.ca,
cic-regina @ cic.gc.ca,
cic-winnipeg @ cic.gc.ca,
cic-vancouver @ cic.gc.ca,
themayor @ calgary.ca,
Diane.Vincent @ cic.gc.ca,
Janet.Siddall @ cic.gc.ca,
Tony.Marshal @ cic.gc.ca,
Rob.Vineberg @ cic.gc.ca,
Alexis.Pavlich @ cic.gc.ca

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Done and done. ;D Hope everyone else writes, too!

weneedchanges said:
If you guys want to send complaint emails to government, I recommend these recipients. Put minister @ cic.gc.ca and david.manicom @ cic.gc.ca in the "To" field and the rest as "BCC" (hidden). I think at this stage we all have to be together in doing this. Repeatedly. Until changes are made. We have nothing to lose, to believe in now.

minister @ cic.gc.ca,
pm @ pm.gc.ca
Chris.Day @ cic.gc.ca,
hbauder @ ryerson.ca,
Kelly.White @ cic.gc.ca,
kerrif @ cba.org,
McCallum.J @ parl.gc.ca,
CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca,
minister @ cic.gc.ca,
pm @ pm.gc.ca,
mail @ 4kevin.ca,
cic-calgary @ cic.gc.ca,
cic-regina @ cic.gc.ca,
themayor @ calgary.ca,

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Monkeyfish

[/quote]
See that.. you should give it a try
"For those that are pregnant but does not have health insurance in Ontario, there is a place in Toronto called Planned Parenthood Toronto that can help with all the checkups and baby delivery for no charges. The website is ppt.on.ca.

Just call them and ask for an appointment"

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
weneedchanges said:

minister @ cic.gc.ca,
pm @ pm.gc.ca
Chris.Day @ cic.gc.ca,
hbauder @ ryerson.ca,
Kelly.White @ cic.gc.ca,
kerrif @ cba.org,
McCallum.J @ parl.gc.ca,
CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca,
minister @ cic.gc.ca,
pm @ pm.gc.ca,
mail @ 4kevin.ca,
cic-calgary @ cic.gc.ca,
cic-regina @ cic.gc.ca,
themayor @ calgary.ca,

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Smsm81 said:
Monkeyfish

See that.. you should give it a try
"For those that are pregnant but does not have health insurance in Ontario, there is a place in Toronto called Planned Parenthood Toronto that can help with all the checkups and baby delivery for no charges. The website is ppt.on.ca.

Just call them and ask for an appointment"
I am in Quebec, and there's no Planned Parenthood here. Believe me, I have contacted many different agencies and organizations for help in my situation. Unfortunately, resources for people like me are extremely limited. Thank you again, Smsm.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Monkeyfish said:
I am in Quebec, and there's no Planned Parenthood here. Believe me, I am contacted many different agencies and organizations for help in my situation. Unfortunately, resources for people like me are extremely limited. Thank you again, Smsm.
I am aware of the stress of being pregnant as we pass through this, that's why I am trying to help.
Why dont you contact the one on Toronto and tell them your situation, they might be able to help you. Also I remember I saw a charity health organization in Quebec and they do provide the medical assistant to whom without legal status and to people who aren't covered by RAMQ insurance but I dont remember their details.
If you and your spouse can afford to give birth here, then don't bother yourself with that.

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
You're very kind, Smsm. Thank you. I will definitely call the PP in Toronto and also keep looking for whatever else I can find. We're certainly not wealthy enough to afford all the bills on our own. I appreciate all your helpful suggestions!

angelpot11

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAGUA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/08/14
AOR Received.
08/09/14
File Transfer...
AIP : 02/24/2016
Med's Request
02/24/2016
Med's Done....
02/26/2016
Hi to ALL MEMBERS,

Good day! PLS YOUR INPUT NEEDS ..Can i ask advise Im on my maternity leave since June and planning to submit our application I will sponsor my husband in the doc checklist they were asking for a confirming payment, what is this a receipt from my maternity benefit ? I am receiving a mat benefit but thru online on my account I can only see access they are not giving me any receipt . \Do I need this still or instead i had print out payment from my account.

Thank you and God bless.

Angel

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
angelpot11 said:
Hi to ALL MEMBERS,

Good day! PLS YOUR INPUT NEEDS ..Can i ask advise Im on my maternity leave since June and planning to submit our application I will sponsor my husband in the doc checklist they were asking for a confirming payment, what is this a receipt from my maternity benefit ? I am receiving a mat benefit but thru online on my account I can only see access they are not giving me any receipt . \Do I need this still or instead i had print out payment from my account.

Thank you and God bless.

Angel
it sounds as if you are speaking about the confirmation of your payment to CIC for application fees that you must pay to them.

angelpot11

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAGUA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/08/14
AOR Received.
08/09/14
File Transfer...
AIP : 02/24/2016
Med's Request
02/24/2016
Med's Done....
02/26/2016
Alurra71 said:
it sounds as if you are speaking about the confirmation of your payment to CIC for application fees that you must pay to them.
Hi ,

sorry for the confusion no im refering for the maternity benefit that im receiving right now I do not have receipt and they asking for it. thanks