+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

bdianeg

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cissychen008 said:
i called CIC and they confirmed that I have been approved for the PR status, the next step is landing interview. They will just send me another email to schedule the time.
Thanks!! This is helpful to know.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Estifanos2013, your inbox is full, I can't send you PM! If you can, please send me an email inlandapplications2014 @ gmail.com

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Linden said:
So my partner got a landing letter for landing in the Vancouver office on April 9. Great news except for the fact that we both have a flight booked at that time.

What has everyone's experience been in getting their landing interview rescheduled? It seems a few people haven't had too much of an issue with it.

Linden said:
So we contacted immigration and our landing interview was re-scheduled to April 28. Yeeehawww!!

So another update to our story. As mentioned we were able to re-schedule our landing interview to April 28 as we had a vacation booked in New York.

Just came back from New York last night. No issues whatsoever going through immigration they hardly asked any questions. The agent just asked where we were traveling and what my partner did for work.

This is the second time we traveled outside the country during the inland application. First time was prior to AIP. My partner is from a visa exempt country.

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
NorthDakota22 said:
I don't actually know if it's necessary or not. What I found in the CIC instruction manual was this:

"Once your medical exam has been completed, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you underwent a medical exam. You must include a copy of that document with your application."

However they are only talking about the case where you do an upfront medical exam before you submit your application. They do not have instructions for our situations, where we do an upfront partway through the process (in my case we did it later because we did not want to have to pay for and do the exam twice). I sent it to them to be safe, so they can't come back at me and tell me I didn't submit it.
That make sence,thank you.

ting0916

Jul 21, 2014
Hi

November 28 applicant here and CIC just updated "Medical results have been received: on my hubby's side.....

Can anyone tell me what will happened next? Are they start processing our file? This is the first time I actually saw something on our application!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NorthDakota22

Dec 19, 2014
ting0916 said:
Hi

November 28 applicant here and CIC just updated "Medical results have been received: on my hubby's side.....

Can anyone tell me what will happened next? Are they start processing our file? This is the first time I actually saw something on our application!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Can I ask when you did your medicals? We are December 2013 applicants and just did our medicals this April 2015. I am trying to get an idea of how long it takes for a medical exam to register in CIC's system.
Thanks!

ting0916

Jul 21, 2014
NorthDakota22 said:
Can I ask when you did your medicals? We are December 2013 applicants and just did our medicals this April 2015. I am trying to get an idea of how long it takes for a medical exam to register in CIC's system.
Thanks!
Medical is done in November, 2013 and we send it with the application.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
ting0916 said:
Hi

I think so. We received our DM few weeks (around 3 weeks) after ECAS was updated with "Medical Results have been received".
I also saw some people getting their DM only a week after.

faH

Apr 2, 2014
SA and AIP received April 14, 2015 by email. Application received December 13, 2013. We sent in medical notification yesterday April 13. Hoping for DM sooner rather than later. ;)

ting0916

Jul 21, 2014
JohnnyP said:
I think so. We received our DM few weeks (around 3 weeks) after ECAS was updated with "Medical Results have been received".
I also saw some people getting their DM only a week after.
:eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D Thank you so much!!! I really hope so, Thank you so much for the reply!!

romanccce

Feb 13, 2014
I have been reading this forum religiously, and especially this inland 2013 topic, as I am one of you guys! :) I have received a lot of information, thank you for everyone posting in here, its been very helpful.
This long waiting time has definitely has its toll on me personally, not being able to do...Anything...Honestly, If we had knew how long this process will end up taking we would of probably moved to another country together, it has been very depressing being in Canada and feeling like a prisoner. Now that I have been reading this topic I see some light in the end of the tunnel.

So my application was received by CIC on November 30 2013. I sent criminal record (clean) and the proof of medical exam with the application.
When I sign in to my GCkey, it says that my application status is "Closed".
And also it says A final decision has been reached - This application has been approved.
So what does this actually mean, or does it mean anything??
I haven't received any emails or phone calls or letters from CIC.
When my husband signs in to check his sponsorship application status, it just says "received" on both his and my application.

I applied for OWP in January right when I heard we are allowed to do that before the approval in principal, but I haven't heard or seen anything about that either yet..

:-*

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
romanccce said:
I have been reading this forum religiously, and especially this inland 2013 topic, as I am one of you guys! :) I have received a lot of information, thank you for everyone posting in here, its been very helpful.
This long waiting time has definitely has its toll on me personally, not being able to do...Anything...Honestly, If we had knew how long this process will end up taking we would of probably moved to another country together, it has been very depressing being in Canada and feeling like a prisoner. Now that I have been reading this topic I see some light in the end of the tunnel.

So my application was received by CIC on November 30 2013. I sent criminal record (clean) and the proof of medical exam with the application.
And also it says A final decision has been reached - This application has been approved.
When my husband signs in to check his sponsorship application status, it just says "received" on both his and my application.

I applied for OWP in January right when I heard we are allowed to do that before the approval in principal, but I haven't heard or seen anything about that either yet..

We (everyone in this forum) understand what you have been and are still going through. All I could say is to be a little bit more patient since the end of tunnel is almost there and it will happen one day for sure.

My wife is the applicant and we got our decision made couple of weeks ago and this is how it shows on my wife's ECAS.

We received your application for permanent residence on August 16, 2013.

We started processing your application on March 30, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I am not sure why it says "closed" in your case. It sounds like the decision has been made and you will soon receive e-mail from CIC, however, the word "closed" sounds weird. Personally, I would not really worry about what it says in ECAS. The way they manage their system seems to be very unreliable.
If you have already called CIC call center and didn't get your answers, I strongly suggest you to e-mail your MP.
Tell them your timeline and ask them to find out your application status.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
romanccce said:

Are you sure that you are looking at your permanent residence application and not some kind of temporary residence app? Because I only used GCkey when I checked the status of my visitor extension. You don't need GCkey to log in to eCAS.

angela324

Mar 29, 2015
sophieee said:
Are you sure that you are looking at your permanent residence application and not some kind of temporary residence app? Because I only used GCkey when I checked the status of my visitor extension. You don't need GCkey to log in to eCAS.
Hi Sophieee,
Would you mind adding my infor on the sheet?
I am October 29,2013 applicant, my husband got SA on April 9th, i got AIP or DM? ( IS this DM ? I am really not sure ) on April 13th. I have not got any email or mail from CIC , this is all from the on-line Service.

We received application for permanent residence on October 29, 2013.

We started processing on April 9, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on application. The office will contact xxx concerning this decision.

IS THIS DM???
Thanks a lot