Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
angela324 said:
Hi Sophieee,
Would you mind adding my infor on the sheet?
I am October 29,2013 applicant, my husband got SA on April 9th, i got AIP or DM? ( IS this DM ? I am really not sure ) on April 13th. I have not got any email or mail from CIC , this is all from the on-line Service.

We received application for permanent residence on October 29, 2013.

We started processing on April 9, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on application. The office will contact xxx concerning this decision.

IS THIS DM???
Thanks a lot
Yes, it's a DM! :) Congrats! :) Let me know if you receive the letter of the landing interview.

cissychen008

Jan 15, 2015
angela324 said:
Hi Sophieee,
Would you mind adding my infor on the sheet?
I am October 29,2013 applicant, my husband got SA on April 9th, i got AIP or DM? ( IS this DM ? I am really not sure ) on April 13th. I have not got any email or mail from CIC , this is all from the on-line Service.

We received application for permanent residence on October 29, 2013.

We started processing on April 9, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on application. The office will contact xxx concerning this decision.

IS THIS DM???
Thanks a lot

Hey I got the same thing as you have. I called CIC and they confirmed that I have been approved for the status. She didn't know why I haven't received email, maybe because the officer is trying to finalize all the documents. I think recently lots of ppl have seen "decision made" in ECAS, but not receiving emails. CIC agent actually confirms that my SA and decision made are on the same day, that is April 7th, but that staus didn't show up in the ECAS until April 9th. Sophie, can you update that. Thx

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
cissychen008 said:
Hey I got the same thing as you have. I called CIC and they confirmed that I have been approved for the status. She didn't know why I haven't received email, maybe because the officer is trying to finalize all the documents. I think recently lots of ppl have seen "decision made" in ECAS, but not receiving emails. CIC agent actually confirms that my SA and decision made are on the same day, that is April 7th, but that staus didn't show up in the ECAS until April 9th. Sophie, can you update that. Thx
It's done! :)

bdianeg

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
It's done! :)
I am in the same boat as cissychen and angela324. DM on both my husband and my application, but no email (except for husband getting AIP) to me about anything yet.

Clcl88

Apr 15, 2015
Hello everyone. I am new in this forum, but I am an Oct 17th 2013 applicant.

I received a letter from CIC on March 17th 2015 asking for medical exams (I didn't send them with the application to avoid having to do them again), proof of cohabitation from Sept 2013 to present, marriage certificate and a valid passport (the one I have is expired and I am not able to renew it in less than a month).

I sent all the documents (except the passport, but with an explanation) by express post and the envelope was received on March 30th. I haven't received anything yet from CIC and it is starting to worry me since I've read some people here,who are November or December 2013 applicants, have received SA, AIP and DM already, and in my case, my ecas only says "your application was received on Oct 17 2013".

Is someone experiencing the same?

Also, I have a question: how long have you waited until getting your PR card after getting the DM? 10 months? I am a little bit confused about it.

I will really appreciate any help/comments/opinions. Thank you very much and wish you all luck with this long nightmare. :'( :-X :D

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
Clcl88 said:
Hello everyone. I am new in this forum, but I am an Oct 17th 2013 applicant.

I received a letter from CIC on March 17th 2015 asking for medical exams (I didn't send them with the application to avoid having to do them again), proof of cohabitation from Sept 2013 to present, marriage certificate and a valid passport (the one I have is expired and I am not able to renew it in less than a month).

I sent all the documents (except the passport, but with an explanation) by express post and the envelope was received on March 30th. I haven't received anything yet from CIC and it is starting to worry me since I've read some people here,who are November or December 2013 applicants, have received SA, AIP and DM already, and in my case, my ecas only says "your application was received on Oct 17 2013".

Is someone experiencing the same?

Also, I have a question: how long have you waited until getting your PR card after getting the DM? 10 months? I am a little bit confused about it.

I will really appreciate any help/comments/opinions. Thank you very much and wish you all luck with this long nightmare. :'( :-X :D
Dont worry too much, it can take weeks or couple months for them to process you update.
Check the INLAND APPLICATION'S TIMELINE excel, some ppl might have the same situation like you.
Have you called cic yet? can try that to ask about your case.
10 months is the time cic shows you, but in this forum i see it takes maybe 3 weeks or up to couple months to finish the landing interview after DM,after that it should takes another couple months to get your PR card. (can be shorter than this)
Anyway, everyone is different, just be patience. it will come to you soon.

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
my husband already got an email for his lnding interview in Edmonton Office next week..!! April 23rd
yeheeey..! Finally..!!

its kinda strange because his ecas is showing the same thing "Medical Result has been received"
theres no update yet..

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
CK07 said:
my husband already got an email for his lnding interview in Edmonton Office next week..!! April 23rd
yeheeey..! Finally..!!

its kinda strange because his ecas is showing the same thing "Medical Result has been received"
theres no update yet..
Congrates!!
That's a great news. I wish i can get my DM and landing interview soon.
What's your timeline?

Clcl88

Apr 15, 2015
zoemmn said:
Dont worry too much, it can take weeks or couple months for them to process you update.
Check the INLAND APPLICATION'S TIMELINE excel, some ppl might have the same situation like you.
Have you called cic yet? can try that to ask about your case.
10 months is the time cic shows you, but in this forum i see it takes maybe 3 weeks or up to couple months to finish the landing interview after DM,after that it should takes another couple months to get your PR card. (can be shorter than this)
Anyway, everyone is different, just be patience. it will come to you soon.
Thank you very much for your response Zoemmn. I hope this will take less than 10 months. Like many here, I need to travel abroad as soon as possible and this has made me feel like in prison.

Where can I find that INLAND APPLICATION'S TIMELINE excel? So you've heard of some people getting their PR Card before 10 months after AIP? That gives me hope :)

angela324

Mar 29, 2015
cissychen008 said:
Thank you for the reply. I guess now I have to wait for my landing interview...........hope this looooong process is finally ending!

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
zoemmn said:
Congrates!!
That's a great news. I wish i can get my DM and landing interview soon.
What's your timeline?
Sent Application August 8, 2013
Received Application August 15, 2013
SA/AIP/Medical Request December 15, 2014
Landing Interview April 23, 2015

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
Clcl88 said:
Thank you very much for your response Zoemmn. I hope this will take less than 10 months. Like many here, I need to travel abroad as soon as possible and this has made me feel like in prison.

Where can I find that INLAND APPLICATION'S TIMELINE excel? So you've heard of some people getting their PR Card before 10 months after AIP? That gives me hope :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArK2RVjQ5v59dFlqaGRPN3JxaGY4Nk9ucTZxV1Z0NEE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Olasam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
zoemmn said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArK2RVjQ5v59dFlqaGRPN3JxaGY4Nk9ucTZxV1Z0NEE&usp=sharing#gid=0

pls is anyone know doctor office I can have my medical done in GTA? fastest place. Thanks in advance Guys

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
NorthDakota22 said:
FYI guys a December 17th, 2013 applicant just posted on the Inland Petitioners FB page that she received AIP.
that is great to hear! it also appears 2 november applicants got SA, which is also great. CIC should not leave behind a month. and i guess, CIC should also just not leave behind inland altogether.....