+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Mar 19, 2015
JohnnyP said:
I know Sophiee already answered this question, but I just wanted to let you know that our DM e-mail arrived AFTER the landing interview letter.
From my personal experience, it will arrive within next few days, probably tomorrow.
Actually I did not get a DM letter at all, only an AIP and then the landing letter. And I landed march 24.

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
JohnnyP said:
If you never submitted your medical results, you have to find the specific clinic, bring your IMM1017 form and get the medical check done. The clinic will electronically send your results to CPC. If there is no issue with the medical result, you will receive your DM and landing interview within few months (about 3 months in our case).
Hi JohnnyP

thanks for your email. We already did the medicals on April 2 and doctor will send the results to CIC in 10 days.
Waiting for next steps now? (DM, landing interview and PR card....anything else?)

So, it should not take more than 3 months for DM and landing interview both..correct?
And after that I have to wait for PR card (processing time around 35 days).

Please let me know.

Thanks,

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
gaur84 said:
Hi JohnnyP

thanks for your email. We already did the medicals on April 2 and doctor will send the results to CIC in 10 days.
Waiting for next steps now? (DM, landing interview and PR card....anything else?)

So, it should not take more than 3 months for DM and landing interview both..correct?
And after that I have to wait for PR card (processing time around 35 days).

Please let me know.

Thanks,
If you did the medical check, there is nothing else you need to do. The waiting game continues... :p
And yeah, it took a little less than 3 months for us to get the DM and landing interview e-mail.
Oh, if you haven't paid the RPRF yet, you should pay it now.

tynoxes

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
JohnnyP said:
You will have to try to do the medical within 30 days from the day you received the letter, but I think passing few days is okay because that's what happened to us.
We did the medical check within 30 days but had to go in for 2nd medical check because my wife's blood sugar level came out to be too high. It was already 1 week after the date we were supposed to go through the medical test and I'm sure it took few more days for the clinic to send the results electronically.

I personally think the 3 months date is the day CPC will try to process your medical results & application. We received our DM and interview letter 10 days before that specific date.
Thank you for the reply!

I called all the areas yesterday in Edmonton, Red Deer, Lloydminster and even some in Calgary, sadly all is booked past my 30 days, some already booked way into May.
I have emailed CIC and asked for an extension, but if I can't do that or hear nothing back soon, I will have to fly to another city somewhere in Canada for it.... :(

ALEJOMOR

Nov 20, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
Hello guys,

Any SA, AIP or DM today?

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
JohnnyP said:
If you did the medical check, there is nothing else you need to do. The waiting game continues... :p
And yeah, it took a little less than 3 months for us to get the DM and landing interview e-mail.
Oh, if you haven't paid the RPRF yet, you should pay it now.
Thanks for your reply JohnnyP.

I already paid RPRF fee. Another ques:
ECAS is behaving weird since we got our AIP, SA and medical..
for sponsor it is showing nothing now.

zoemmn

Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2013
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
8 Apr 2015
tynoxes said:
Thank you for the reply!

I called all the areas yesterday in Edmonton, Red Deer, Lloydminster and even some in Calgary, sadly all is booked past my 30 days, some already booked way into May.
I have emailed CIC and asked for an extension, but if I can't do that or hear nothing back soon, I will have to fly to another city somewhere in Canada for it.... :(
try Dr. Abolarin. I had same problem, but i guess i was the lucky one, after so many phone calls i got in the same week i got the medical request email. It was a cancellation. but Dr. Abolarin can get in in a week.

Kae12345

Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 30, 2013
I got DM yesterday. Phew, definitely feeling better after reading the "We are pleased to advise you...."

aiho

May 1, 2014
I'm so tired of waiting waiting waiting... ... so frustrated and exhausted... especially cannot work or study. 16 months waiting ,didnt get anything so far. Hope the weather turns warmer soon, a little bit depressed.

tynoxes

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
zoemmn said:
try Dr. Abolarin. I had same problem, but i guess i was the lucky one, after so many phone calls i got in the same week i got the medical request email. It was a cancellation. but Dr. Abolarin can get in in a week.
Thank you! I will try that for sure too!

CONFUSE101

Jul 11, 2013
zoemmn said:
I just cancelled my booking for April 27, you might want to try calling Heritage Village in Edmonton. 780-722-3720 is there number.

mattb123

Sep 24, 2013
I received DM about 2 weeks ago and was told my local office (Etobicoke) would contact me to schedule a landing appt. However, they have not yet done so. Should I contact CIC? Also I haven't paid RPRF yet, so maybe that is what is holding me up? I was going to wait for them to contact me first before paying RPRF.

Is it possible for me to just drive to the border and "land" there? I think I had heard that that was possible here.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mattb123 said:
I received DM about 2 weeks ago and was told my local office (Etobicoke) would contact me to schedule a landing appt. However, they have not yet done so. Should I contact CIC? Also I haven't paid RPRF yet, so maybe that is what is holding me up? I was going to wait for them to contact me first before paying RPRF.

Is it possible for me to just drive to the border and "land" there? I think I had heard that that was possible here.
No. That is only available for an Outland applicant that is physically in Canada and has already received their CoPR document in the mail.

Inland applicants don't receive their CoPR by mail, which is why they must attend a landing meeting/interview to get theirs.