Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-20-2015
Santorini said:
Hello, i am 18 november applicant and haven't heard from Cic yet. I didn't send my medical results with the application and i supposed to get a warning from Cic that my term is coming. At thebeg of march i did my medica exam but it hasn't been finished and sent to Cic yet. The clinic said thet Cic can see that i have started my medical exam with the barcode on my medical exa papers. Is it true? I don'ttrust the cinic bec they said they would send the results in 10 days but they caled me after 3 weeks and asked for additional exams. For whose date is coming, pls do not wait and make your medica exams asap, mine took more then a month and i am wondering loosing more time.
That is such BS! Sorry that happened to you. That sounds like a bad case of crappy clinic and/or doctor. :( But hopefully they get it figured out soon. Worst case scenario CIC asks for it and then receives it shortly after. Hopefully it doesn't delay your case by too long. :/ This fricken process, I tell ya.

Santorini

Mar 18, 2015
CherPare said:
That is such BS! Sorry that happened to you. That sounds like a bad case of crappy clinic and/or doctor. :( But hopefully they get it figured out soon. Worst case scenario CIC asks for it and then receives it shortly after. Hopefully it doesn't delay your case by too long. :/ This fricken process, I tell ya.
thank you CherPare

stockgod

Oct 9, 2014
Dec 6 2013 applicant
We got SA DM and interview appointment all very quickly recently
Interview is for Apr 16 but we will be flying back from Mexico that day
We sent an email requesting to the email on the interview letter asking to move the interview forward one day
Question
Can anybody tell me how flexible they are on changing the interview dates?

Many Thanks

tynoxes

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
beholder69 said:
Congrats for the AIP! They need to receive the medicals and confirmation that you did them within 3 months, however they are asking you to actually *do* them within 30 days from the AIP date. Hope that helps!
Thank you! I figured out after rereading it a few times that I have to do it within 30 days, but have 3 months to get the documents to them.

With the Easter holiday going on, I need to wait till Tuesday to find out where I can get an appointment.
From the few places I called on Thursday before they closed, seems like most is booked up toward near the end of this month, which is going to cut it really close.

Santorini

Mar 18, 2015
stockgod said:
Dec 6 2013 applicant
We got SA DM and interview appointment all very quickly recently
Interview is for Apr 16 but we will be flying back from Mexico that day
We sent an email requesting to the email on the interview letter asking to move the interview forward one day
Question
Can anybody tell me how flexible they are on changing the interview dates?

Many Thanks
Congratulations for you. But isn't it very strange that december applicants get the approvals but november files are still pending. I a feeling that Cic forgot the november files. It is not fair some people wait for 16 months and november applicants wait for 18 months. I am really bored with staying at home without any work permit, study permit, healthcare and i lost my patience.

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Hi Guys,

I got my medical request last week from CIC and my spouse received an email saying he met all the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
Dec 9th Applicant (Got SA, AIP and medical request ,completed my medical on April 2nd)

Any idea what will be the next step? and how much more time it should take?

Thanks,

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Santorini said:
Congratulations for you. But isn't it very strange that december applicants get the approvals but november files are still pending. I a feeling that Cic forgot the november files. It is not fair some people wait for 16 months and november applicants wait for 18 months. I am really bored with staying at home without any work permit, study permit, healthcare and i lost my patience.
Frankly it's insane that they're still working on 2013.

They regularly do things about a month out of order due to the archaic system they use to allocate files to processing agents.
It's not fair, but they don't care.

WeCanadoIt

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Landing Interview in Montreal, April 16th.

Cant wait!!!

angelrooni

Apr 6, 2015
Hi guys, my husband and I have an inland spousal application received by CIC on August 26, 2013. I am Canadian and sponsoring him. We got AIP in December, and he got OWP shortly after.

THANK YOU for all of the times I've found answers to questions here =) It's been so helpful that I've never had a question that somebody hadn't already answered! Except maybe today lol

I'm wondering for those who have been requested to redo medicals, what did they say in the letter? We got a letter about a month ago requesting that we "Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination". I assumed that they had lost the (barcode) proof of medical I originally sent with the application, but now I'm wondering if they wanted a new one and were just really vague. All I did was scan and email a copy of the original proof of medical, but today was their deadline and now I'm freaking out wondering if they meant for hubby to redo his medical. Over the past few months they've requested a couple of documents that were sent with the original app, so I assumed that was why they were requesting a med exam at this point... ecas said medical results were received well before they made this recent request.

Thanks again for all the answers over the years! Hopefully somebody knows this one too!

:)

luckyson123

Oct 10, 2013
hey Guys!! did any November applicant get any SA /AIP or any news at all ? just wondering , since I am a Nov 6th applicant and i haven't heard anything at all.

Do you think its possible that CIC has lost Nov's files ? :eek: just wondering. Fingers crossed and we would be getting a reply from CIC anytime soon.

cissychen008

Jan 15, 2015
luckyson123 said:
hey Guys!! did any November applicant get any SA /AIP or any news at all ? just wondering , since I am a Nov 6th applicant and i haven't heard anything at all.

Do you think its possible that CIC has lost Nov's files ? :eek: just wondering. Fingers crossed and we would be getting a reply from CIC anytime soon.
hey..I am October 28th, 2013 applicant..I haven't heard anything yet...

NorthDakota22

Dec 19, 2014
luckyson123 said:

I think that as long as November applicants received AOR at some point, it is pretty unlikely that the files were lost. If people got AOR that means their applications were received, checked to see if they were complete, the applicants were given ID numbers, etc...

I think that another scenario someone on this forum proposed is more likely - different months were given to different officers, and some are slower than others. The person processing October seems to have fallen asleep on the job since October applications have barely moved these past weeks! Maybe November processing by the same officer won't start until October is completed?

luckyson123

Oct 10, 2013
NorthDakota22 said:
I think that as long as November applicants received AOR at some point, it is pretty unlikely that the files were lost. If people got AOR that means their applications were received, checked to see if they were complete, the applicants were given ID numbers, etc...

I think that another scenario someone on this forum proposed is more likely - different months were given to different officers, and some are slower than others. The person processing October seems to have fallen asleep on the job since October applications have barely moved these past weeks! Maybe November processing by the same officer won't start until October is completed?
I guess like you suggested ,different officers were given different months and nov/oct officer has probably fallen asleep :) lol..but thank you for your reply. Lets now hope the officer wakes up from his Rip Van winkle slumber lol..:) and we get our AIPs soon.

a_m_2013

Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 22, 2013
AOR Received.
December 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 7, 2015
Interview........
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 8, 2015
LANDED..........
May 8, 2015
luckyson123 said:

We're a Nov 22nd applicant, and share your frustration. There does appear to be a Nov 4th applicant who received AIP according to the spreadsheet - so who knows. We just hope after this long weekend they can get back at it and show us all some progress!