12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
finallysoclose said:
Get your medicals done ASAP. I sent my medicals with the application and redid them about a month ago. I received AIP and landing interview date one day apart. Speeds up the process a lot.
I did my medical upfront with my application back in August 2013, however my AIP come only in Nov.2014 , they did not request to redo the medical and my DM come only in Feb 2015. I don't think that there is a rule or that it goes faster.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
jmarie88 said:
Congrats!!! :D

So exciting! And very close to my application yay!

I was wondering, when did you do your medical? I want to see how long they're extending expired medicals. I know they sometimes extend them to a certain time.
I did mine in Feb 2013 and sent my application only in August 2013, got AIP in NOV 2014, they did not ask to redo the medicals

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
Wooohoo! DM! DM!! Finally done with this process. My partner received her DM today. Vancouver office to contact us for landing. Yeehaw!

yulialake

Oct 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranking13 said:
I was also asked to redo our medical (my child and I) pay my permanent residency fee and to show proof of cohabitation in January. I comply with all the requests. Still hasn't heard anything its so frustrating.
Same here. I was also asked to redo my medical and send a marriage certificate back in January. Which I done right away. Was hoping that Im gonna get a DM by now but still nothing. I forgot to mention that I'm Sep 24 applicant.

cissychen008

Jan 15, 2015
Frignanij said:
Well finally !!!! Today I became Permanent Resident ! went to my landing interview in Hamilton everything was easy and fast.. So happy that this is done. I do not have to check CIC website everyday yeahhhh.

Thank you so much guys for all the support that I received here. 18 months following this forum. Now it is time to make money.

God bless you guys !!
hey, I am wondering if you are able to select landing appointment time/date. What if you are not available for the date that CIC picked for landing interview?

gfdvca

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Today we got our landing appointment letter, even before the DM correspondence!!!

One step closer, I can hardly believe it after the agonizing wait AND having to do the follow up package. It took CIC a while but they finally started working again.

To everyone else who is waiting, hang in there, your number will come up soon.

gfdvca

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
cissychen008 said:
hey, I am wondering if you are able to select landing appointment time/date. What if you are not available for the date that CIC picked for landing interview?
I would recommend making yourself available if at all possible. From what I've heard from other members, it's not as easy as picking a tee time at the golf course. If you do reschedule and MISS that appointment due to some unforeseen circumstance, you could really be putting this whole wait in jeopardy.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Congrats Linden! :)

gfdvca said:
Today we got our landing appointment letter, even before the DM correspondence!!!

One step closer, I can hardly believe it after the agonizing wait AND having to do the follow up package. It took CIC a while but they finally started working again.

To everyone else who is waiting, hang in there, your number will come up soon.
Congrats to you as well :) Would you mind to share the exact date and city so I can add it to the spreadsheet? Thanks

cissychen008

Jan 15, 2015
gfdvca said:
I would recommend making yourself available if at all possible. From what I've heard from other members, it's not as easy as picking a tee time at the golf course. If you do reschedule and MISS that appointment due to some unforeseen circumstance, you could really be putting this whole wait in jeopardy.
I have exam on April 29 and May 1st. As long as they can avoid that two days, I will make myself available

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
ging910 said:
Congrats! I rmb u were saying ur wife's medical expired already but cic didnt request u guys to send another one... Can you pls post how ur AIP email looks like? Does it look similar to mine? Did it still mention the requirements part? Thanks!

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
No it didnt have that part about the 'requirments'