rbz112 said:
Just wanna give an update on my application

FN 2013-10-26
AIP 2015-03-09
full AIP 2015-03-09
fingerprints requested 2015-03-09
fingerprints sent 2015-03-13

Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon
:) :) have u already submitted your medical with the app?

impatienthope

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 09 2013, CIC says: 21-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
05-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
AIP: 21-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 15-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-03-2015
At last we received our landing date, set for March 27 in London, ON.
We received a letter in regular mail.
I am so happy to have the end in sight.

Two things to note, 1) the letter asks that we bring proof of income. Have others had that requested?
2) They make no mention of the "goods to follow" form, but I will bring 2 copies as others
on the forum have advised this.

Best wishes to all who are waiting, patience is all we have sometimes.

AOR: Aug 21, 2013
full AIP: Nov. 24, 2014
DM: Jan. 15, 2015

NorthDakota22

Dec 19, 2014
marlene250 said:
I've been asked to send fingerprints even I put in the original file, the police certificate, but they did not specify from where do they need fingerprints. So I was here in Montreal and I did them. The cost was 40$ and I receive the paper in my mailing box after 1 week.

To see the RCMP accredited digital fingerprinting agency, follow this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/fingerprint.asp
Thanks for this! What I am wondering is if EVERYONE has to do fingerprints as a matter of course, or if fingerprints are only requested for some applications? If there is a chance that we will not need to get fingerprints, I'm not sure if I want to spend the time and money. Does anyone else know??

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
she landed... we're done

asked a few basic questions... 50 minutes total wait time + interview time

we were told pr card is being mailed and we must wait 22 days for it.

feels so good.... thanks to everyone on here

marlene250

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
NorthDakota22 said:
Thanks for this! What I am wondering is if EVERYONE has to do fingerprints as a matter of course, or if fingerprints are only requested for some applications? If there is a chance that we will not need to get fingerprints, I'm not sure if I want to spend the time and money. Does anyone else know??
From what I saw on this forum, they requested fingerprints just for some applications. They might as well give you AIP and DM without asking for anything. My medical, for example were 4 month expired and yet they did not requested me to redo it.

The better thing, in my opinion, is to wait for them to contact you and not to send anything unless there is some major changing like a pregnancy or a child birth but if you decide to send them some additional information be sure to write on the envelope something like "to be attached ASAP to the file nr.xxxxxx"

Good luck.

Ass2014

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPM-v transfer to CPM-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Yes up front
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
------
VISA ISSUED...
----
LANDED..........
02-27-2015
bankerguy said:
she landed... we're done

Hi
Did you call immigration and ask about the pr card?

ging910

Feb 19, 2014
Just wanna bring u guys some good news!
My application was received on Oct 15th, 2013.
I am the sponsee and I just received this email today, is this full AIP?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

It says they request medical and security, is it general to everyone in the AIP email?
I am just wondering whether I still need to redo my medicals? It says "Medical results have been received" under Permanent Residence category on cic website...
I came to Canada when I was 17 as students, so I dont need security check, hopefully I will receive DM soon!

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
ging910 said:
Just wanna bring u guys some good news!
My application was received on Oct 15th, 2013.
I am the sponsee and I just received this email today, is this full AIP?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

It says they request medical and security, is it general to everyone in the AIP email?
I am just wondering whether I still need to redo my medicals? It says "Medical results have been received" under Permanent Residence category on cic website...
I came to Canada when I was 17 as students, so I dont need security check, hopefully I will receive DM soon!
Yeah!! :) Finally a good news this week!! Congratulations and hope you get DM in the next coming days :)

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
Wondering which # will be the new update tomorrow, the 15 maybe??? ???

ging910

Feb 19, 2014
Guanaquito said:
Yeah!! :) Finally a good news this week!! Congratulations and hope you get DM in the next coming days :)
Thanks! Do I need to send medicals again? Or should I call cic to confirm about it as on cic site it says "Medical results have been received"? Does anyone know?

Nisha647

Mar 7, 2015
Hey all, so my partner is ganna apply for me and in the sponsors personal details form it ask for his UCI because he became a citizen after immigrating. But we have no idea where to find his UCI because it's not on his landing paper.....any help #please

mapleleaf1022

Oct 22, 2014
ging910 said:
Thanks! Do I need to send medicals again? Or should I call cic to confirm about it as on cic site it says "Medical results have been received"? Does anyone know?
Hi Ging910!

Same thing happened with me. My ECAS states that "Medical results have been received", but I was still asked in the letter to submit a new medical because the results of the previous medical exam have expired. So, I called CIC to check. The agent confirmed that what they are seeing is my expired medical exam. I redid my medical that same week. I called CIC again after 2 weeks from redoing my medical to check if new medical results are already in the system, and the agent confirmed "Yes, the new medical has been received".

Maybe you can try calling CIC first to check about your ECAS. Btw, Congrats on your AIP!

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
bankerguy said:
she landed... we're done

congratulations bankerguy,
open the champaign and celebrate.
It feels soooo good to go "back to normal " again , right? wish you lots of happiness and growing love :)