Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
frenchwapiti said:
Are you sure you want to spend the money again? My medicals were sent upfront in august 2013, i got AIP in november 2014 and did not have to redo the medicals. perhaps just wait for CIC to ask you to redo it, they might extend your medicals, since it is a long time they make you wait. But this is just a suggestion
I am just getting sick and sick of waiting, I don't want to take the risk to wait couple more months after we get AIP.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
LANDED..........
Anothet dead day :-\ Any AIP today! Looks like once again CIC took the day off :-\

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
Landed today. It was a long day for me since I had a lot of appointments this Morning but it's all worth it.. Landed 10am today at CIC Montreal. Was nervous but had a lot of fun on the whole process of interview. Yes same old questions. Ask me when did i arrived in Canada and told me I can apply my citizenship in two years and luckily 1 year if they change the rules. It was fun August 8 applicant here...

cvflame

Dec 16, 2014
Guanaquito said:
Anothet dead day :-\ Any AIP today! Looks like once again CIC took the day off :-\
My spouse and I received sponsor approval today. It looks like they're still on the ball. I'm hoping they keep up with the good pace we've seen recently and full AIP and DM will arrive soon. I wish all the best to everyone on their applications.
My spouse and I are October 9th, 2013 applicants.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
LANDED..........
cvflame said:
My spouse and I received sponsor approval today. It looks like they're still on the ball. I'm hoping they keep up with the good pace we've seen recently and full AIP and DM will arrive soon. I wish all the best to everyone on their applications.
My spouse and I are October 9th, 2013 applicants.
Congratulation!

NorthDakota22

Dec 19, 2014
Hi everyone I have a question about fingerprints.

My partner and I are December 2013 applicants, and we have decided to send an update package to CIC in the next month, before they look at our application. The update package will contain things like the results of the medical exam that we recently did, updated lease on our apartment, changes to my Passport which expired in the waiting period etc. We are doing this so that there are no delays with our application once we receive AIP. The only thing I am not sure about including is fingerprints, so my question is this:

Are fingerprints required for all applicants, or only in some cases? My partner is from a country where her fingerprints were not required for her to get police checks - these were sent with our original application. I am not sure if we should spend the time and money to get fingerprints done upfront. If we do need to get them done, where and how should we get them? (We are based in Toronto).

Thanks!

LeBon

May 21, 2013
Hi everyone! I got full AIP on March 5 but haven't heard anything since. The sponsor approval email requested that we pay ROPR fee as soon as possible to reduce the processing time of our application.

Could this be delaying my DM? I know they have 8 months to play with but it seems like most people are getting it very quickly after AIP.

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
LeBon said:
Hi everyone! I got full AIP on March 5 but haven't heard anything since. The sponsor approval email requested that we pay ROPR fee as soon as possible to reduce the processing time of our application.

Could this be delaying my DM? I know they have 8 months to play with but it seems like most people are getting it very quickly after AIP.
Did CIC request any updated documents?
That may come in another message. Each case is unique and circumstances sometimes require that the officer takes a bit more time checking one thing or another.

I also got AIP in first week of March, and was asked to pay RPRF asap. But that would usually not hold the decision on the application.
That fee can be paid just after you have been notified that processing is complete. You would then present the receipt at your landing interview.

Good luck!

stockgod

Oct 9, 2014
Spouse and Common-law Partner (currently living in Canada):
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

This is the address to send your medical info with the UMI number and barcode for the Emedical

LeBon

May 21, 2013
charliem said:
Did CIC request any updated documents?
That may come in another message. Each case is unique and circumstances sometimes require that the officer takes a bit more time checking one thing or another.

I also got AIP in first week of March, and was asked to pay RPRF asap. But that would usually not hold the decision on the application.
That fee can be paid just after you have been notified that processing is complete. You would then present the receipt at your landing interview.

Good luck!
Nope, nothing else requested, not yet anyway. I had been going with the assumption that paying now would make no difference so why not wait until I have to. I also don't want to rely on CIC attaching the proof of payment to the application correctly.

Did you already get DM?

pascal19

Feb 17, 2015
Kae12345 said:
That would be here in Vancouver.
Hi Kae12345,
what s happen tou your March 12th, did u obtain the FBI certificate. i sent mine from FBI Channel-Aproved that march 2 but since march 9th, CIC updated about, they only accept from .
Very sad

marlene250

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
NorthDakota22 said:
Hi everyone I have a question about fingerprints.

My partner and I are December 2013 applicants, and we have decided to send an update package to CIC in the next month, before they look at our application. The update package will contain things like the results of the medical exam that we recently did, updated lease on our apartment, changes to my Passport which expired in the waiting period etc. We are doing this so that there are no delays with our application once we receive AIP. The only thing I am not sure about including is fingerprints, so my question is this:

Are fingerprints required for all applicants, or only in some cases? My partner is from a country where her fingerprints were not required for her to get police checks - these were sent with our original application. I am not sure if we should spend the time and money to get fingerprints done upfront. If we do need to get them done, where and how should we get them? (We are based in Toronto).

Thanks!
I've been asked to send fingerprints even I put in the original file, the police certificate, but they did not specify from where do they need fingerprints. So I was here in Montreal and I did them. The cost was 40$ and I receive the paper in my mailing box after 1 week.

To see the RCMP accredited digital fingerprinting agency, follow this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/fingerprint.asp

marlene250

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
Landed today in Montreal at 8 am. It was very quick and easy and the agent was extremely friendly.

Same old questions: Did you had problems with the law ?
Are we still together?
Any dependent not listed?
To my husband if he still want to sponsor me?
Ask me when was the last entry in Canada.

She put me a stamp in my passport with the date of landing and the file number.
The agent also told me that I can change my SIN with the landing form and that if I already have RAMQ all that I have to do is to call to change it.

Thanks to everyone here for writing on this forum. It helped me a lot to get thru this long wait. Thanks Sophiee for the spreadsheet.

Hope all of you will get your happy endings very soon!!

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
Just received the landing interview date from CIC Montreal for the April 2, 2015, after waiting for 6 weeks from the pre-landing interview (6 Feb 2015). Almost done ;)

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
LeBon said:
Nope, nothing else requested, not yet anyway. I had been going with the assumption that paying now would make no difference so why not wait until I have to. I also don't want to rely on CIC attaching the proof of payment to the application correctly.

Did you already get DM?
Oh..there's the delay in attaching receipt to other documents (something to think about).

I don't have DM yet. Was asked to redo medical, which I did and sent on March 3.