Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
Med's Done....
26-02-2013, Re-done Sept 2014
Interview........
Decision made Mar 09, 2015
Miri2711 said:
Hi everyone! My app was received by CIC Mississauga on 17/09/2013. December 2014 (yes 1 year and 3 months later) I got a letter demanding additional documents. Sent them asap 2 weeks later. Haven't heard a thing so far. Is it possible that I am on kind of a "on hold" status because the deadline for add. Documents to be sent is 24/03/2015????? I'm waiting since 1 1/2 years now to get my first stage approval. This is getting a bit ridiculous. I find as a bureaucratic German. On top....can anyone tell me how to get my status changed from newby to member on this webpage.? Thanks guys. ;) miri
I waited 8 months when they asked for additional docunments before I heard anything from them.
Don't feel alone. They asked for something jan 2014 and I didn't hear back until sept 2014. Then they asked us of new Medicals because they had expired. (go figure it had been 24 months by at this point ). We then had meds redone the next day and just heard from them again ( 6 months later )

Miri2711

Mar 5, 2015
nervousme said:
I waited 8 months when they asked for additional docunments before I heard anything from them.
Don't feel alone. They asked for something jan 2014 and I didn't hear back until sept 2014. Then they asked us of new Medicals because they had expired. (go figure it had been 24 months by at this point ). We then had meds redone the next day and just heard from them again ( 6 months later )
did you try to call? I'm wondering if Germany has mature immigration processing problems like this. Lol. (And we have a much higher landing of immigrants as you can believe). I wonder if they even work with computer or do everything by hand. I hope for you it will be over soon.

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
Truth of CIC delays now spreads to American Media too....
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2015/03/11/spousal-immigration-processing-times-cause-frustration/

nervousme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada- Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
Med's Done....
26-02-2013, Re-done Sept 2014
Interview........
Decision made Mar 09, 2015
Miri2711 said:
did you try to call? I'm wondering if Germany has mature immigration processing problems like this. Lol. (And we have a much higher landing of immigrants as you can believe). I wonder if they even work with computer or do everything by hand. I hope for you it will be over soon.

I don't wish the long wait we have gone threw on anyone.
Its not something anyone's wants.
The only thing that keeps us going is trying to stay positive and the love we have for each other.
For us we are just waiting now to be contacted by the Edmonton office. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
To everyone waiting keep positive. There is hope that things will speed up now since it has been all over the news worldwide on how long our processing times are. Maybe they will do something soon to make the wait times shorter. Fingers crossed for all of you

axal22

Nov 24, 2014
Thanks blackdisk and nervousme! it has been a long wait for sure, after 17 months I guess waiting for a landing date (which could be anytime soon) is nothing lol

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
Hi all, does anyone know the Mississauga ' s email address? Can anyone share that with me please and thank you very much.

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
So yesterday we successfully landed at the Vancouver office. We were in and out within an hour so all and all not bad. There were about 7 or 8 other couples there and they started shortly after 8:30 and took a reasonable amount of time between names. They asked my partner if he had ever committed any crimes or if he had ever been issued a deportation order. The officer was an older guy who was wearing a beaded necklace with a crazy mustache! Really nice and relaxed but he was a little all over the place haha. He gave us the COPR and congratulated us! He also said we had to wait until PR card to go and get a SIN number, but we went straight down there anyway and were able to get SIN assigned straight away with no problem. So glad to have this process completed now! Such a weight off our shoulders. I plan to still hover around this forum, because I'm obsessed with what is going on and keep hoping that they will decrease processing times for everyone still waiting. Thanks for all the support you guys are great! Quick question about COPR, did everyone else just get a white sheet of paper with no official symbols on it or anything? It also says "NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL" right across the middle in large font. I thought I had seen the COPR before and it looked more official. Regardless it does not matter as we are done, and now will wait for the PR card :)

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
flange12 said:
So yesterday we successfully landed at the Vancouver office. We were in and out within an hour so all and all not bad. There were about 7 or 8 other couples there and they started shortly after 8:30 and took a reasonable amount of time between names. They asked my partner if he had ever committed any crimes or if he had ever been issued a deportation order. The officer was an older guy who was wearing a beaded necklace with a crazy mustache! Really nice and relaxed but he was a little all over the place haha. He gave us the COPR and congratulated us! He also said we had to wait until PR card to go and get a SIN number, but we went straight down there anyway and were able to get SIN assigned straight away with no problem. So glad to have this process completed now! Such a weight off our shoulders. I plan to still hover around this forum, because I'm obsessed with what is going on and keep hoping that they will decrease processing times for everyone still waiting. Thanks for all the support you guys are great! Quick question about COPR, did everyone else just get a white sheet of paper with no official symbols on it or anything? It also says "NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL" right across the middle in large font. I thought I had seen the COPR before and it looked more official. Regardless it does not matter as we are done, and now will wait for the PR card :)
I'm going down with my partner on Wednesday to the same office! I hope it goes as smooth for me as it did for you

stupid question..which office is it? where is it?

desktopgold

Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
missasaugua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 4th 2013
AOR Received.
oct 7th 2013
We just got SA , and are waiting to here more , should we pay the right of permanent residency fee now or wait until we land , is there any real advantage does it speed things up .

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
bankerguy said:
I'm going down with my partner on Wednesday to the same office! I hope it goes as smooth for me as it did for you

stupid question..which office is it? where is it?
The place we went to was on Hornby St.

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
Hello everyone from Quebec. Is someone got the pre-landing letter from Montreal got the interview date? how many days between pre-landing and landing interview date? So stress to wait over than 1 month but have no heard anything. Thanks

mathbes

May 14, 2014
alexandre1610 said:
Hello everyone from Quebec. Is someone got the pre-landing letter from Montreal got the interview date? how many days between pre-landing and landing interview date? So stress to wait over than 1 month but have no heard anything. Thanks
Here's my timeline :

decision prise = 2 fevrier 2015
pre-landing letter recu le = 10 fevrier 2015

J'ai appelé le 11 mars car ca fesait un mois et je n'ai recu de date officiel pour le rendez-vous final.
Le Cic a envoyé cette journée la un email a l'office de Montreal car le délai de 1 mois était dépassé.
Je demande combien de temps ils ont pour répondre. Le cic me répond qu'ils ne pourront pas envoyer
d'autres email avant 3 mois.

alexandre1610

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
mathbes said:
Here's my timeline :

decision prise = 2 fevrier 2015
pre-landing letter recu le = 10 fevrier 2015

J'ai appelé le 11 mars car ca fesait un mois et je n'ai recu de date officiel pour le rendez-vous final.
Le Cic a envoyé cette journée la un email a l'office de Montreal car le délai de 1 mois était dépassé.
Je demande combien de temps ils ont pour répondre. Le cic me répond qu'ils ne pourront pas envoyer
d'autres email avant 3 mois.
Merci beaucoup Mathbes pour tes info. Moi pareil, j'ai appelé CIC la semaine passée et il m'a dit qu'il avait envoyé un email au CIC Montreal. À date j'ai rien reçu une nouvelle. Il y a pas mal du monde qui n'ont pas reçu le pre-landing mais ils ont reçe la date d'interview directement même ils sont reçu la décision finale après nous, j'ai rien compris... Mon pre-landing était le 5 fevrier 2015 et je l'ai envoyé par email le 6 fev. J'espère qu'on va avoir la bonne nouvelle très bientôt :)

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
Daizey and Btun any news? What are the questions immigration montreal! It is the same in the other city?

mathbes

May 14, 2014
alexandre1610 said:
Merci beaucoup Mathbes pour tes info. Moi pareil, j'ai appelé CIC la semaine passée et il m'a dit qu'il avait envoyé un email au CIC Montreal. À date j'ai rien reçu une nouvelle. Il y a pas mal du monde qui n'ont pas reçu le pre-landing mais ils ont reçe la date d'interview directement même ils sont reçu la décision finale après nous, j'ai rien compris... Mon pre-landing était le 5 fevrier 2015 et je l'ai envoyé par email le 6 fev. J'espère qu'on va avoir la bonne nouvelle très bientôt :)
Par curiosité c'est quand ton application received ?

On dirait qu'il traite le monde recu dans le mois d'aout en premier selon le spreadsheet.

Moi ils ont recu mon application le 4 septembre 2013.