23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
MisterBob said:
Glad to know you still recognize me! Yes, it's been a while.

I'll try to be more active back again on this forum. It's just been a tough and busy year since then.

I remember taking a photo copy of the fees and paying for this RPRF of $490.00 when I sent in the fee. Unfortunately my credit card online statement does not go back that far and I am currently still at work.

I just hope we don't have to pay twice again for it. I don't know any other way online that I can view the payment as I don't think there was a copy sent to our email once paid.
When we paid ours we had a printed out receipt from the CIC website just as we were finishing up our app to send. Maybe try calling your bank.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
MisterBob said:
UPDATE:

Wow! Right after the email.. we just received the confirmation of permanent residence letter.

But it says we still have to pay the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00" .

Is there a way to check online if we have paid that or not? I can't remember the website at the moment. I thought we paid for all the fees... hmm
Looks like all you need to do is complaining a little bit, haha ;D Congrats, I'm so happy to see some movement with these almost forgotten files. :)
I'm afraid I don't know how can you find out if you already paid the RPRF, but you should have a copy of the receipt, maybe hidden in your papers.

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
MisterBob said:
Glad to know you still recognize me! Yes, it's been a while.

I'll try to be more active back again on this forum. It's just been a tough and busy year since then.

I remember taking a photo copy of the fees and paying for this RPRF of $490.00 when I sent in the fee. Unfortunately my credit card online statement does not go back that far and I am currently still at work.

I just hope we don't have to pay twice again for it. I don't know any other way online that I can view the payment as I don't think there was a copy sent to our email once paid.
You would have to create anaccount in MyCIC. Try to signinto that and check.

BlackDisc

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Unfortunately I can't remember the username! one of them says revoked. But I did manage to find it in my common-law's email with a receipt of it! woot.

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
sophieee said:
Looks like all you need to do is complaining a little bit, haha ;D Congrats, I'm so happy to see some movement with these almost forgotten files. :)
I'm afraid I don't know how can you find out if you already paid the RPRF, but you should have a copy of the receipt, maybe hidden in your papers.
They barely ever pick up when I call! I got the copy of receipt! woot woot. found it in the email of my common-law.

yulialake

Oct 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mocha7 said:
Yes I'm still waiting for DM and landing letter (hopefully). I just updated Medical Exam 2-3 weeks ago and hopefully will hear back from Vegreville soon.
Does your ecas says: medical results have been received??? CIC requested a medical exam again, and, I don't know if its just a coincidence, but same day I've done my exam they updated ecas to that. Hmmm.... ???

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
flange12 said:
Over 3 weeks since DM and still no landing from Vancouver. So tired of waiting I was hoping this would wrap up quick :( . On the spreadsheet most people who landed in Vancouver did so within a month of DM so really hoping it is soon. For now I suppose I wait.... more.

It's very frustrating. I waited on the phone and finally talked to someone from CIC.

He told me to read the letter - which I did word by word with him on the phone.

It says:

"The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you can become permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total free of $490.00. Fees can be paid online at www.cic.gc.ca. You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the immigration Centre in Vancouver when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document."

I asked him what's the approx. ETA after receiving the letter. He responds and says approx. 5 months.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ! I thought I heard wrong and asked him the question again but he responded with the same answer.

Anyone want to chime in to this? People from Vancouver especially would be great! Thanks!

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Vancouver is the busiest landing office in Canada you maybe in for a bit of a wait but 5 months that can't be right.

Are all landing date letters all by email now or still snail mail ? I read here that some applicants get there landing date by email? Is that just the smaller offices that email? I'm not sure if anyone has had a email landing date by email for Vancouver

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
MisterBob said:
It's very frustrating. I waited on the phone and finally talked to someone from CIC.

He told me to read the letter - which I did word by word with him on the phone.

It says:

"The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you can become permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total free of $490.00. Fees can be paid online at www.cic.gc.ca. You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the immigration Centre in Vancouver when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document."

I asked him what's the approx. ETA after receiving the letter. He responds and says approx. 5 months.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ! I thought I heard wrong and asked him the question again but he responded with the same answer.

Anyone want to chime in to this? People from Vancouver especially would be great! Thanks!
They always say "5 months" so you can't call them and complain if they say something sooner and it doesn't happen LOL. If you look at the spreadsheet, most people that landed in Vancouver over the past year did so within a month of DM. There's a few in the beginning of the year that took a lot longer, but it looks like they have sped up since then. Or so I thought!!! Just earlier this month some people in Vancouver landed within a week of DM. I'm not that lucky :(

MisterBob

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
woodyc said:
Vancouver is the busiest landing office in Canada you maybe in for a bit of a wait but 5 months that can't be right.

Are all landing date letters all by email now or still snail mail ? I read here that some applicants get there landing date by email? Is that just the smaller offices that email? I'm not sure if anyone has had a email landing date by email for Vancouver

The letter we just received is by email and so has the AIP letter too. Never by mail.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
MisterBob said:
The letter we just received is by email and so has the AIP letter too. Never by mail.
Yeah I know that AIP & DM come by email. But I'm asking about the actual landing appointment letter with the date & time for the landing interview. Does anyone know if it's still comes by mail or email now ?

elizaanon

Jan 14, 2015
I've seen people post both responses that they've received from the Van office - snail mail or email.

I have been waiting 3 weeks for the correspondence re landing date.

2013CJF

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
AOR Received.
09-01-2014
File Transfer...
01-02-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015
Any hope that CIC is actually moving along a little faster?? It's getting harder to live on one income (our OWP still hasn't come :'( )

ALEJOMOR

Nov 20, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
Hello inlanders,

Any AIP recently? Good luck to everyone :)

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Hi guys, i landed today at etobicoke office... it was quick landing... they asked us to come on counter and then she just asked my photo id and passport copy.. they even didn't ask for my hubby's photo id.... the lady just told me whats my rights etc and couple of signs...
i didnt apply for sin now... i will apply once i get my pr card...