+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
softball said:
hi friends, is there anyone can let me know if we have an excel sheet that tracks all the inland applicants for 2013? if so, how can I access the file? Many thanks!
Use this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArK2RVjQ5v59dFlqaGRPN3JxaGY4Nk9ucTZxV1Z0NEE&usp=sharing#gid=0

SKULE

Nov 17, 2014
Here We go. Cut& Paste below in your web browser. You can't live without this.

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArK2RVjQ5v59dFlqaGRPN3JxaGY4Nk9ucTZxV1Z0NEE&usp=sharing#gid=0

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Owp got in the mail today. My remarks say : application for pr status has received initial approval . Just an info as i received my full stage aip last dec.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyla36 said:
Owp got in the mail today. My remarks say : application for pr status has received initial approval . Just an info as i received my full stage aip last dec.
So, yours is not part of the pilot program.

Congrats!

Trinityy

Mar 7, 2014
Blackdisc said:
Congrats! You are almost done........ Sorry I keep asking everyone this ... Did you pay the RRPF fees upfront or after you got the AIP.

Blackdisc
Thank you Blackdisc

I paid RRPF fees upfront.

And I got my landing email just now, same day as DM. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Landing interview will be next week! :D :D :D :D

jmarie88

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
08-2013
Interview........
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
One day..
gfdvca said:
Hi all,

We just got a letter from CIC requesting more proof of our ongoing relationship. Our application was received Sept 21, 2013. I wonder if we'll get AIP, or DM when we hear back?

_GFDVCA
I'm wondering if CIC agents take 2 weeks or so of applications to their desk and work from that pile. Looking at the spreadsheet, it seems like most applicants from middle to end of September are being asked for more proof of relationship or cohabitation. Maybe that one agent is more strict than some others? I'm curious to know if the initials at the bottom of the letters are the same for those applicants.

Anyway, I hope you get AIP/DM together after they get your proof!!!

Did you receive a letter in the mail or was this an email requesting more proof?

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
A hand full of people with dates after Sept 18th(my date) has received letters from the CIC requesting them to do medicals or requesting them to provide more proof that they are in / still in? a relationship.

So i feel a bit of comfort knowing that they probably opened my file and they think that its complete.... since i have not received any word from the CIC requesting additional documents.

We're sure happy about the OWP pilot :)

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Ponga said:
So, yours is not part of the pilot program.

Congrats!
Thanks ponga. Also, an inyeresting story. My owp was initially mailed to my home country address. There was no way i put my old address in my owp nor my inland app. I figured the system picked up this address from my trv application before. I have this corrected via online and calling them. I even got the transfer letter from vergevrille to miss. So i thought my address was updated. Hell no, they mailed it to the wrong address. Good thing i found out about it. I asked for a reprint and this nice lady did so. She said it wont reach my "home address as it only had a local stamp. Anyway, just heads up to those who changed address. Apparently, they dont use the same system with owp and the inland.
Im relieved to know that most dms and landing interviews are sent thru email. Thats the one letter i will never wanna miss.

Littlesoldier

Oct 6, 2014
bankerguy said:
A hand full of people with dates after Sept 18th(my date) has received letters from the CIC requesting them to do medicals or requesting them to provide more proof that they are in / still in? a relationship.

So i feel a bit of comfort knowing that they probably opened my file and they think that its complete.... since i have not received any word from the CIC requesting additional documents.

We're sure happy about the OWP pilot :)
It is great to see that at least someone is working on our files!

I wonder if those who have been requested for more information, especially proof of relationship, are they married or common law ?

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
Littlesoldier said:

I wonder if those who have been requested for more information, especially proof of relationship, are they married or common law ?
Yeah i'm not sure.... i'd guess Common-law... since its not as 'stable' as being married...easier to break up. etc.

I would be so surprised if they asked me and my partner for more proof. We submit bank statement, both our names on our lease/rent agreement and about 100 pictures of us spanning 2 - 3 years (we're common law)

The only thing i was worried about was the fact that her police certificate (from Japan) expired 1 day after we put the application package in the express post mail.... the CIC agent said they consider it expired if its mailed AFTER the expiry date. They don't consider it expired if they physically receive it after the expiry date. Its all about the date it was mailed.

I'm guessing that it's fine since they havnt asked us about that ..but ya.. *fingers crossed*

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Littlesoldier said:

Ive seen some married couples asked for more proofs. So i guess its random, depends on the officer.

watchnlearn

Jun 10, 2014
Hey everyone

My husband and I went to Etobicoke today for his landing and he finally got his PR!!! :D It's been a long wait and it's finally over. Good luck to anyone else who is waiting - hope you all hear some good news soon.

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
watchnlearn said:
Hey everyone

My husband and I went to Etobicoke today for his landing and he finally got his PR!!! :D It's been a long wait and it's finally over. Good luck to anyone else who is waiting - hope you all hear some good news soon.
For someone living in GTA, will Etobicoke be the landing office?

Blackdisc.