+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
nurse2012 said:
OMG!I just received DM. It's so quick. Thank you every one for your contribution to the forum. Your discussion is my best resource. Etobicoke office will contact me. How long usually it will take? It's our best anniversary gift ever!
This is great! I hope to see more DMs coming. Get ready guys :)

Congrats to you!! Go celebrate!!

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
Just goy landing notice. Jan 19! Etobecoke is so fast!

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
nurse2012 said:
Just goy landing notice. Jan 19! Etobecoke is so fast!
Congrats Nurse2012! I remember we had similar situations, with the PWGP, etc. did you submit criminal record too with your appplication? I wasn't able to as I needed to wait for CIC to request it. Sent it right after AIP and hoping to get DM soon. Would love to take my new baby to meet his grandparents!

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
kismetfatum said:
Congrats Nurse2012! I remember we had similar situations, with the PWGP, etc. did you submit criminal record too with your appplication? I wasn't able to as I needed to wait for CIC to request it. Sent it right after AIP and hoping to get DM soon. Would love to take my new baby to meet his grandparents!
Yeah, I remember you. They didn't ask me to submit the criminal record from my country. I'm from China. I ordered the notes last month. It shows that they have my criminal record from China. Maybe it's the one I used when I came to Canada. I think yours will come soon. Congrats on your baby.

One question, do I need to bring my baby's photo? It says two photoes for each person on this application.

Btun

Oct 20, 2014
robytheron5506 said:
Any Aug 4 2013 to Aug 8 2013, that did not receive DM please let me know I'm not the only one?
Congrats to all of you guys who have received DM, OWP, AIP
August 2nd 2013 applicant and no DM either

MiriMinBC

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Help!

Ok I landed on Nov 6, 2014 in Vancouver. I just called today to check on my PR card (I sort of forgot about because we had our second baby come at 33 weeks. She's home now and awesome). I was told by the call centre agent it was transferred to a different office in the main place that makes the cards. But she couldn't say why or how long it would take.

Anyone ever hear of this? She said my status is fine and I don't really need the card except for travel purposes.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Congrats, everyone!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hello, Fellow Inlanders
I just got my DM and OWP yesterday. Just waiting for Landing date. August 21, 2013
Congratulations, Y !!!!!!!!!

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hello No AiP

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in CALGARY will contact you to arrange an appointment for the
finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final
decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If
permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent
resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.
Passport / Travel Document
The copy of the passport / travel document that you submitted with your application bears the

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hello No AiP

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in CALGARY will contact you to arrange an appointment for the
finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final
decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If
permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent
resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.
Passport / Travel Document
The copy of the passport / travel document that you submitted with your application bears the

Congrats..!! and to those people who already received their DM's AIP oPW etc..!! the long journey is already done..!! Im happy for you all..!

ATr

Oct 30, 2014
28january said:
I have been told that you actually lose your status if you don't end up going to school.... But back when you applied, a legal status wasn't required to apply inland, so I don't think it would cause further problems. Unless they are concern about your misrepresentation? Going to school now probably won't fix anything though, but that's just my opinion. How did they know though that you didn't end up going to school?

I was on student visa when I applied. I applied 4 months after coming here. In the meanwhile I didn't go to university and canceled my admission as I got married and wanted to spend time with my husband. We wrote in our application that am not going to uni in British Columbia and will stay in Ontario with my husband.
Do u think we can rectify this problem?

homeland2014

Aug 14, 2014
Hi everyone,
I went to Service Ontario (at 47 sheppard avenue E branch) today to get my health card. The whole process went by smoothly without any hiccups.
Documents required: They asked for my OWP. I took my passport and Drivers License as proof of identity and proof of residency. I was not required to provide them with any other documents.

Wait period: As per Service Ontario, I established residency in Canada the day my OWP was issued (5th Jan 2015). There is a 3-month wait period for the health card which starts from the date you establish residency in canada (day OWP was issued).

Other tips: Not all Service ontario locations issue health cards for OWP holders.Call OHIP (1-866-532-3161) or check the location details online before you head out to make sure which location near you provides this service.

Another helpful resource if you are being denied OHIP, which clearly states OWP case type 27 are eligible for OHIP Look under what immigration documents... http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/ohip/ohipfaq_mn.aspx

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
Oh boy!! Haven't been here for a while, Where Where are the AIP for those september applicants? Looks like CIC is dead, long vacations or what ??? nobody is working in our apps :-\ the turtle is sleeping :D
Its 2015 come on!! This situation is starting to breaking me down.
I just want to see movements