+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

LeBon

May 21, 2013
Hi everyone, CIC received my application on October 2, 2013. I included an OWP application with the sponsorship and was informed by CIC that it was approved and mailed to me yesterday ;D This is from the pilot program not AIP.

hankbuster

Oct 3, 2012
You will get your interview as long you arrive during that time. The first line up to check your photo and take your letter for appointment is really quick, maybe last about 30 mins. Once that line is done and waiting for your name be call I'm pretty sure you'll get called regardless what time is it. My appointment time was 9 to 10 as I mentioned and I didn't get to see the interviewer till 11

I brought everything one can think of that might be needed, litterally all the document that had on my life and my wife's.

In the end, the first line up the agent asked only for the letter of appointment and PR photo
and the interviewer only ask to see 1 photo id from me (i use passport), passport of the applicant and PR photos

nurse2012 said:
Thank you for your information. My appointment is 8:00-11:00. My home is far from the office. I'm worried what if the line up is too long that I can't get my turn before 11:00.

What did you bring with you for the interview?

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hi Everyone.
Yesterday we received a letter from the landing office in Hamilton. I am landing January 23rd at 10am. Thankfully hubby is off. I am hoping it doesn't take a long time, as I have to bring our baby to the landing since I have no one to babysit.
I will update once I land. :)

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
ortom said:
Hi Everyone.
Yesterday we received a letter from the landing office in Hamilton. I am landing January 23rd at 10am. Thankfully hubby is off. I am hoping it doesn't take a long time, as I have to bring our baby to the landing since I have no one to babysit.
I will update once I land. :)
Good news Ortom :) all the best to you!

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
RRSweet said:
I'm July 29th and no DM yet. Lots of August seem to be gettin DM though.
No dm for me Aug 8 2013 here

elizaanon

Jan 14, 2015
I received DM email this morning!

Application received: Aug 16, 2013 (medical, criminal records, OWP, fees paid in full including RPR fee)
SA & AIP: Nov 14, 2014
OWP: Received in mail Dec 1, 2014
DM: Jan 14, 2015
Landing interview: Vancouver, TBD

Sorry to hear that some people who submitted prior to my date haven't received DM. That must be frustrating. Two people ahead of me had received DM and it was freaking me out. Fingers crossed for you.

cun

Mar 31, 2014
19/09/13 applicant here yesterday I received OWP today I received email for me to go and get my medical done does that mean I have gotten AIP??

Jan 14, 2015
Hello Everyone!

I recently received my open work permit (as part of the pilot) after waiting for over a year since residence. Problem is, my common law partner and I are starting to question our relationship and I may have to back out of my residence application if we don't fix things. Would this void my work permit? It is valid until January 2017 and says nothing on it about guidelines or stipulations for keeping it. I've been told before that once CIC issues a permit they don't tend to look into revoking it, I just want to make sure so I know how to plan for my future. Thanks

Itswell

Dec 18, 2014
Hello Friends,
I received my DM this afternoon.
Application received 28th August 2013
AIP 30th December 2014
DM 14th January 2015

I am speechless Friends and this journey is now OVER!!!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Itswell said:
Hello Friends,
I received my DM this afternoon.
Application received 28th August 2013
AIP 30th December 2014
DM 14th January 2015

I am speechless Friends and this journey is now OVER!!!
Congrats on getting DM, your journey is almost over but NOT OVER yet. Your journey is finished the moment you land and become PR.

Itswell

Dec 18, 2014
matty-von-doom said:
Hello Everyone!

I recently received my open work permit (as part of the pilot) after waiting for over a year since residence. Problem is, my common law partner and I are starting to question our relationship and I may have to back out of my residence application if we don't fix things. Would this void my work permit? It is valid until January 2017 and says nothing on it about guidelines or stipulations for keeping it. I've been told before that once CIC issues a permit they don't tend to look into revoking it, I just want to make sure so I know how to plan for my future. Thanks
I think it will void as the open work permit was issued based on the application you guys sent. I maybe wrong. I wish you guys can work things out. Goodluck!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matty-von-doom said:
Hello Everyone!

Are you certain that there isn't anything on the permit like `Pending FC approval', or anything with `FC' at all?

If your relationship ends and you work on an OWP that you received because you had submitted a sponsorship application...and the PR application is cancelled, you can bet that CIC will follow-up with you!

Good luck with everything.

Itswell

Dec 18, 2014
screech339 said:
Congrats on getting DM, your journey is almost over but NOT OVER yet. Your journey is finished the moment you land and become PR.
Thank you screech339. I know it's over the moment I land but by faith....It is OVER for me.