Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
App Received by CIC 18-09-2013
Med's Request
05-01-2015
hshi said:
today, my spouse received an email saying Vancouver office will contact her for an interview. We are Aug.9, 2013 applicant and We've received AIP on Oct.17, 2014... Seems CIC is speeding up...
Wow! Congrats!

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
App Received by CIC 18-09-2013
Med's Request
05-01-2015
bankerguy said:
Actually, now that i think about it, her medicals were done about 4 months before we applied, so they have FOR SURE expired by now... BUT..i'm guessing that we wont have to redo them because if they wanted fresh medicals done, they would have requested them when they were going through the apps as shown on the spreadsheet (when they requested info from you and the people a few days before you/me)
So thats good... it would suck having to pay for them again
We were worried that the medicals would expire which is why we didn't do them. Now we regret that as it seems they don't ask folks to repeat them, and its costing us a little more time. But things seem to be trucking along with activity at CIC based on the posts this past week. Never know, maybe your stuff will come as a flood. SA, OWP, AIP, and DM! :)

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
I just want to send positive waves all over to you guys. CIC is picking up pace again. I hope to see all of you guys processes completed soon :) keep the good news coming.

Let this be a good year for all of us!

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
Wow congrats on all the DMs! Ours should be in that pile that they are working on ;D Time for me to start refreshing this forum constantly again ahhhh!

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Congrats to everyone with OWP, SA and DMs!!!!
It looks like everyone is back at CPC office and working hard except my BS officer. :p

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
It's great to see all of the DM's!! Congratulations to all of you - I am living vicariously through you right now! I hope there will be some AIP's very very soon as well!!!!

Lorelai12

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Krinaaa I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I don't understand how it happened in that it sounds like you received AIP and OWP already - am I mistaken with this? My understanding was that AIP was only given once the relationship was deemed to be authentic.

watchnlearn

Jun 10, 2014
Hi folks

Haven't been here in a while. My husband finally received a letter from CIC today that he will be contacted regarding a finalization interview at the Etobicoke office. Anyone have any idea what sort of questions are asked at the meeting?

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
shyla36 said:
Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately, your app is transferred to a local office fur further verification of your relationship. It could take months but some definitely got it before the 24th month mark. In the meantime, if you decide to continue this route, ready all necessary attachments, documents, photos, that would prove ongoing relationship with your spouse. Review what you have submitted then gather more evidences to strengthen the genuineness of the relationship. Goodluck.
thanks im so tired exausted,
this is my case:
aplication received: 11 july 2013
more evidence of genuine relashionship requiered: 28 may 2013
evidence received on mississauga:11 june 2013
first step approval: 17 july 2014
owp issued:17 july 2014
medicals and police check requiered: 17 july 2014
medicals and police check received on : august 2014
letter actknowledge transfer of file from mississauga to edmonton: 16 dec 2014 :( everything was going good

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
Tilikun said:
Sorry this happened to you , so do you think they transferred you bcuz they believe that you guys are not leaving together ? If so , you're gonna have to prove them otherwise on the interview .
And about CIC Edmonton , I know 4 cases that were transferred there , and they got to interview in like 6 to 8 months , never heard of somebody waiting 20 or 24 . Don't withdraw , good luck !
thanks im trying is just so hard so long wait hopefully it will be this year :-\

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
Lorelai12 said:
Krinaaa I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I don't understand how it happened in that it sounds like you received AIP and OWP already - am I mistaken with this? My understanding was that AIP was only given once the relationship was deemed to be authentic.
i know thats what i though even they ask for medicals and backgroung,, so i dont get it and i call twice today there is just not information 24 months is all what they say without explanation :/, this is worse because i was so faithfull to get it and me and my husbands even have plans that go to mexico in march cause we though because is already here we just need to wait for landing even thou i call on december 17 2014 they guy who answer told me most likely when the transfered is because of the landing good luck and happy holidays and now the history is totally diferent ://////////

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
What does your letter say? Are you sure its not the landing "transfer"? Normally once a file is approved, it will go to your local office for a landing appointment.
Krinaaa said:
i know thats what i though even they ask for medicals and backgroung,, so i dont get it and i call twice today there is just not information 24 months is all what they say without explanation :/, this is worse because i was so faithfull to get it and me and my husbands even have plans that go to mexico in march cause we though because is already here we just need to wait for landing even thou i call on december 17 2014 they guy who answer told me most likely when the transfered is because of the landing good luck and happy holidays and now the history is totally diferent ://////////

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
ortom said:
What does your letter say? Are you sure its not the landing "transfer"? Normally once a file is approved, it will go to your local office for a landing appointment.
Dear

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner In Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Canada Immigration Centre in
Edmonton CIC for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an
interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on
your APR and communicate to you its decision.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your
application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows:

Edmonton CIC
Citizenship Program - Edmonton
240 - 9700 Jasper Ave
Edmonton AB T5J 4C3

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your
stay in Canada.

and my husband got same day almost same:

Dear

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ......and family

(if applicable).

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Canada Immigration Centre in Edmonton CIC for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your relative’s Application for Permanent Residence, which will be communicated to your relative.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows:

Edmonton CIC

Citizenship Program - Edmonton

240 - 9700 Jasper Ave

Edmonton AB T5J 4C3

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

IMPORTANT: Passports for your sponsored family member(s) must be valid for the duration of their stay in Canada.

seriusly a need a miracleeee i cant wait that long, can i apply for study permit im having hard time find it a good job i need to certificate my degree here i mean 2 yearsssss we just live ones came on this is not human :((((4 years of my life stock waiting for something im getting crazy :-[

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Oh WOW, Feeling sorry for you. It is a long process as it is. Stay strong, that's all you can do. The good news is that you have an OWP. Don't give up looking for jobs, it always takes time. There is a lot of decent jobs (admin, clerk) you can find even if your education is not accredited here. As far as a study permit, I believe you will still need to prove that you have enough money to support yourself and your intention to leave canada. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Also for your trip in Mexico, I would still go myself. Just bring your AIP and OWP, make sure you have a valid visa however. I have travelled while having our app in process and had no issues. This is a personal decision however.
Krinaaa said:
Dear

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner In Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Canada Immigration Centre in
Edmonton CIC for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an
interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on
your APR and communicate to you its decision.

seriusly a need a miracleeee i cant wait that long, can i apply for study permit im having hard time find it a good job i need to certificate my degree here i mean 2 yearsssss we just live ones came on this is not human :((((4 years of my life stock waiting for something im getting crazy :-[