10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
sophieee said:
Certain spouse means that for those who have valid status. Don't loose your hope, you are almost there!:)
Thank you so much!! I hope I see a brown envelop in the mailbox when I get home.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bankerguy said:
I'm confused as to who qualifies as "certain" in regards to the CIC's statement regarding the pilot program...

We submit our PR app along with the OWP app.... would my partner qualify?? she doesnt have anything right now, no pgwp, no status in canada except for implied since she sent in the OWP along with the PR app
For the umpteenth time, YES! Your partner would qualify because implied status is still valid status.

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
princesultan said:
hey everyone. my wife received an email today stating that the processing is complete and that we will be contacted for an interview soon. is this stage 2 DM? if so, this was quicker than expected as we just received stage 1 in mid October.
Yes it is!!! That is really fast!! Congratulations on the good news!

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
princesultan said:
hey everyone. my wife received an email today stating that the processing is complete and that we will be contacted for an interview soon. is this stage 2 DM? if so, this was quicker than expected as we just received stage 1 in mid October.

WOW ..congratulations... you have quite the luck! Hopefully this means they are working on stage 2. Hope so....

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
princesultan said:
Congratulations Princesultan ! You got amazing news for all of us , does your letter came from CPC-M ?
And also , would you mind sharing the officer initials at the bottom of the letter ? Thanks and cheers!

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
OMG! FINALLY!

My ecas says: "Application Received"

My husband's ecas says:

We received your application to sponsor xo on April 3, 2014.

We started processing your application on November 28, 2014.

Seems like they are working after all!

anascorse

Oct 6, 2014
jayshe25 said:
Hello everyone Happy New Year Everyone !! Checked my ECAS last Dec 27, and it was updated by putting they the have received my medicals, just waiting for the DM!!! Hay excited for this! I hope will get my DM anytime soon.

Mine also says they have received my medicals.

Do you have AIP already? I only have SA, didn't receive any email from CIC with my approval.

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
Tilikun said:
Congratulations Princesultan ! You got amazing news for all of us , does your letter came from CPC-M ?
And also , would you mind sharing the officer initials at the bottom of the letter ? Thanks and cheers!
Yes cpc-m. We also thought it would take longer because they requested a police certificate after stage 1 which we had to scramble to get. That took about 2 weeks on our end.

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
Congrats Princesultan! Wow a CPC-M DM that's great news. Looking over the spreadsheet I'm one of the few who never got the other AIP email but never got any requests for additional documents as well... I think I will call CIC tomorrow and make sure everything is alright. My Ecas states that stage one is complete and they are working on stage 2. Does anyone know if it is okay for me (the sponsor) to call CIC? Applicant (my partner) won't be with me as he will be working the whole time they are open!! I'd want to try and call as soon as they are open. Hoping for good luck for all of us this month :)

Mela

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well folks, it's our anniversary. 22 months on stage 1 with no word yet. I'd love to talk to a call centre agent today and wish them a happy anniversary but either the phones are genuinely too busy or they just don't want to talk anymore. :p

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
App Received by CIC 18-09-2013
Med's Request
05-01-2015
So yesterday my husband received an email that says in order to continue processing his Permanent Residence Application we must submit more information, pay his RPRF, and get his medical done. Are they just trying to buy more time? We've been married 7 years and sent a ton already. And I don't even have the SA yet. And he definitely doesn't have his OWP or AIP yet.

Why must this all be so confusing?

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Does anyone know in what format the OWPs are issued under the new pilot program? Are they requesting passports or just sending an email/letter that must be issued at a port of entry?

spven84

Dec 16, 2014
ScarlettPrimrose said:
So yesterday my husband received an email that says in order to continue processing his Permanent Residence Application we must submit more information, pay his RPRF, and get his medical done. Are they just trying to buy more time? We've been married 7 years and sent a ton already. And I don't even have the SA yet. And he definitely doesn't have his OWP or AIP yet.

Why must this all be so confusing?
When did you apply for the Sponsorship? Apparently their request for more information is very random. In my case I thought that for sure we were going to be asked for more information because we were married for just a few months before the application (though several years in a relationship, same background, etc), so I guess it just depends on the officer that is taking your case. The "silver lining" is that they're working on your case and as soon as you send your new documents you probably will receive an answer in few weeks.

ScarlettPrimrose

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
App Received by CIC 18-09-2013
Med's Request
05-01-2015
spven84 said:
When did you apply for the Sponsorship? Apparently their request for more information is very random. In my case I thought that for sure we were going to be asked for more information because we were married for just a few months before the application (though several years in a relationship, same background, etc), so I guess it just depends on the officer that is taking your case. The "silver lining" is that they're working on your case and as soon as you send your new documents you probably will receive an answer in few weeks.
I sincerely hope so. I actually applied the same time as 'bankerguy'. Received Sept.18/13 and started processing October 4/13. Just the way they word their letters tend to give people false hope. Like they are working on Stage 2 when I haven't even received Stage 1 approval yet.