+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Ponga said:
It's a shame it took CIC 11 more months to finally made a decision on your file, after only taking 9 moths for AIP!

Congrats linxord!
Thanks Ponga! I'm just relieved :) I feel so happy

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
linxord said:
I'm very happy and .. Concerned. I'm going to Vancouver tomorrow for 3 weeks to see family for Christmas holidays. I'm worried I would miss a communication or the appointment some how. I haven't been notified of any dates yet
congratulations linxord!!!!
this is really good news. Very happy for you.

You can try to have somebody pick up your snail mail and check with CIC call center from time to time to see if they have sent you a letter. enjoy your Christmas holiday and be happy!!!

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
frenchwapiti said:
congratulations linxord!!!!
this is really good news. Very happy for you.

You can try to have somebody pick up your snail mail and check with CIC call center from time to time to see if they have sent you a letter. enjoy your Christmas holiday and be happy!!!
That's a very good idea. I will have someone pick my snail mail for me. And keep in touch with CIC helpline. If its necessary I'll come back for my appointment :)

Thanks!!

Ass2014

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPM-v transfer to CPM-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Yes up front
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
------
VISA ISSUED...
----
LANDED..........
02-27-2015
I m Sep 12 and nothing yeat :(

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
linxord said:
Guys, finally an update about our application. After long wait. But I'm so paranoid. I don't know what it is.

Here goes:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
Please note: You should take a certified copy of your passport to your appointment. A
final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that
time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of
permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity
documents.
Congrats!:)) Finally, it's almost over!!:)
Just out of curiosity, did it come from Vegreville?

And according to the spreadsheet it happened only once that Calgary scheduled a landing interview within three weeks, so you will probably be fine.

marlene250

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
Hello to everyone,
I just register to this forum but I was reading it for a long time. This is very helpful. Thank you for everything.
I'm an august 28th 2013 applicant. AOR received on 19 sept 2013. CSQ 05 dec 2013.
Today my husband has received SA.
I received the following letter :

" This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office :

> Fingerprints : As part of this application process, you are required to provide a set of your fingerprints. Please check the following CIC website for further details : .... Please submit your original set of fingerprints to this office as soon as possible. This must be received at this office by : 2015/03/11

> Proof of Relationship : Documents proving your ongoing relationship and co-habitation with your spouse. This must be received at this office by : 2015/03/11.
Please send the documents/information to :
Officer RDO - INLAND SCLP
CPC Mississauga
PO BOX 5040, Station B
Mississauga, On L5A3A4 "

question : do you think that I can apply for RAMQ assurance with this letter ?
is this AIP ?
what proofs of co-habitation, other then bail and pictures, can I provide ?
Thank you again for your help.

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
So I just had a conversation with an incredibly rude CIC call centre agent and requested the information to make a complaint. It turns out you can also make complaints against case processing centres and also processing times. I doubt much will come of it but another avenue to make the point is not going to cause any harm.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx?_ga=1.159223353.2062273042.1411484201

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
marlene250 said:
Hello to everyone,
I just register to this forum but I was reading it for a long time. This is very helpful. Thank you for everything.
I'm an august 28th 2013 applicant. AOR received on 19 sept 2013. CSQ 05 dec 2013.

" This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.

In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to this office :

> Fingerprints : As part of this application process, you are required to provide a set of your fingerprints. Please check the following CIC website for further details : .... Please submit your original set of fingerprints to this office as soon as possible. This must be received at this office by : 2015/03/11

> Proof of Relationship : Documents proving your ongoing relationship and co-habitation with your spouse. This must be received at this office by : 2015/03/11.
CPC Mississauga
PO BOX 5040, Station B
Mississauga, On L5A3A4 "

is this AIP ?
Hi,
Thanks for joining us, I've added you to the spreadsheet.
You got sponsorship approval, that's not yet a full AIP. I don't know about RAMQ, hopefully someone can help you.

You can send more pictures from the past one and a half year, you can ask friends and family members to write a letter about your relationship, you can send proof of joint mortgage, bank account, life insurance, anything that you have. For proof of co-habitation you can send anything that shows your and your husband current address.

marlene250

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-08-2013
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
sophieee said:
Hi,
Thanks for joining us, I've added you to the spreadsheet.
You got sponsorship approval, that's not yet a full AIP. I don't know about RAMQ, hopefully someone can help you.

You can send more pictures from the past one and a half year, you can ask friends and family members to write a letter about your relationship, you can send proof of joint mortgage, bank account, life insurance, anything that you have. For proof of co-habitation you can send anything that shows your and your husband current address.
hank you sophieee for your answer

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marlene250 said:
Hello to everyone,

CPC Mississauga
PO BOX 5040, Station B
Mississauga, On L5A3A4 "

is this AIP ?
I am confused by this too as they are asking for more information that you have been co-habitation together since your application has been sent out.

What kind of proof do they want that your living together?
I am guessing I will get this email too and I dont really have anything else to send them? we have not taken any pictures together in months
Would both names on letters be enough? I dont understand why they want more

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Folks we got the AIP. Wifey assumed that she got the same communication from CIC as me .... got confused that the AIP she got was SA actually. So AIP and SA were both on 10th Dec. LOL .... :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Thank God that at least this part is over.

BlackDisc

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Blackdisc said:
Folks we got the AIP. Wifey assumed that she got the same communication from CIC as me .... got confused that the AIP she got was SA actually. So AIP and SA were both on 10th Dec. LOL .... :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Thank God that at least this part is over.

BlackDisc
Congrats!!!