File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Did they just jump from Aug 26 - Sept 16 ??? !!!

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi,
its been two weeks since I send my following documents via mail. But didn't heart anything from CiC. Or do I need to send again by fax? Need some advice. THANKS

impatienthope

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 09 2013, CIC says: 21-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
05-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
AIP: 21-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 15-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-03-2015
computergeek said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/apply_online.asp

It shows 30 days now. Not as good as it was last summer (less than two weeks).

As for what the CIC Call Centre says, well, I'd take everything they say with caution. More often than not the advice seems of dubious quality.
When I followed this link it leads you through a series of questions and asks if you have a QK#. I did not, which means you
have to file a paper application and regular mail. Any ideas on who can get a QK#?

Zanjabil

Dec 11, 2014
My friends, my family for the past 1.5 years, happy see all of you- thank you and thank you for keeping faith and giving me as well.... My brothers and sisters from another mother... I need to be added to the list, cic receives my spouse application on 29th of August, it is not tracked on the list, please add me... waiting to hear about Aip, not sure yett00 -- close close...

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Zanjabil said:
My friends, my family for the past 1.5 years, happy see all of you- thank you and thank you for keeping faith and giving me as well.... My brothers and sisters from another mother... I need to be added to the list, cic receives my spouse application on 29th of August, it is not tracked on the list, please add me... waiting to hear about Aip, not sure yett00 -- close close...
I've added you, thanks for sharing.

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Hi all - have a bit of a random question. I urgently need to send off to renew my passport which is currently taking approx. 6 weeks to process which means Jan 30 is the expected return date assuming they receive it end of next week. My current work permit is set to expire on Feb 4, 2015 so I would need to change my status to visitor. How would I do this if I didn't have a passport at that point? Would I need to go out of status and then apply for a restoration of status even though it would be changed from worker to visitor?!

Thanks for any help/advice you can offer

pari7896

Jun 9, 2014
Hi Guys,

I paid fees for RPRF and got receipt from CIC. Where I need to send that receipt they dint mentioned anything.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Guys, finally an update about our application. After long wait. But I'm so paranoid. I don't know what it is.

Here goes:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
Please note: You should take a certified copy of your passport to your appointment. A
final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that
time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of
permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity
documents.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
linxord said:
Guys, finally an update about our application. After long wait. But I'm so paranoid. I don't know what it is.

Here goes:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.
Please note: You should take a certified copy of your passport to your appointment. A
final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that
time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of
permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity
documents.
Decision Made! Congrats and Celebrate :)

Mela

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just looked at the Excel file for the first time to see if I was actually on it...and it was depressing. My file must be skewing the entire average. The most encouraging thing has happened yet, if you want to see it that way. After 21 months stuck in the first step, and 8 months in Saskatoon, CIC finally sent Saskatoon a message that they need to get on our file. Of course I have no way to know how much weight that actually holds. I'm hoping that we're going to hear soon because this is our second Christmas without my husband having a work permit and if I think about it too hard, I just want to cry. But we never stay down for long. Even CIC can't tear us apart, though part of me thinks that's their intention.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's a shame it took CIC 11 more months to finally made a decision on your file, after only taking 9 moths for AIP!

Congrats linxord!

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Carlaganda23 said:
Decision Made! Congrats and Celebrate :)
I'm very happy and .. Concerned. I'm going to Vancouver tomorrow for 3 weeks to see family for Christmas holidays. I'm worried I would miss a communication or the appointment some how. I haven't been notified of any dates yet

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linxord said:
I'm very happy and .. Concerned. I'm going to Vancouver tomorrow for 3 weeks to see family for Christmas holidays. I'm worried I would miss a communication or the appointment some how. I haven't been notified of any dates yet
I have no idea how quickly CIC will schedule your landing interview, but you should probably be prepared for it to be within the next 3 weeks.

Do you have anyone that can retrieve your snail mail while you are away?

Obviously, the last thing you want is to miss the landing date notification, followed by missing the actual landing interview! You'd be wise to be ready to come back if you need to, because requesting CIC to re-schedule the meeting (after all you've been through) would not be a good idea, IMHO.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
If I know the date I'll drive back to Calgary for appointment no problem. I just don't want to miss the notification. I don't know how the local office contacts us. Phone and email would be good. I don't know if CIC helpline can help with this.

On another note.

Yayyyyyyyyy I'm so happy :D

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
pari7896 said:
Hi Guys,

I paid fees for RPRF and got receipt from CIC. Where I need to send that receipt they dint mentioned anything.
RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

this is where I sent my receipt