INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ACS said:
Hello,

I have a request. Has anyone who has received a communication from the Mississauga Office had their file processed by "Officer CP"?

If so, and you were requested to send in further information, would you be so kind as to provide me the email address for this Officer CP?
Personally, I think that `Officer CP' is a generic name for all Case Processing officers.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Ponga said:
Personally, I think that `Officer CP' is a generic name for all Case Processing officers.
Oh, really? Because I think that other who have received their letters had different initials on their letters.....

I was sort of wondering about that....

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
ACS said:
Oh, really? Because I think that other who have received their letters had different initials on their letters.....

I think they have different initial mine was Officer MAF. And she is really hands on she send me everything I need.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ACS said:

I recall that those that received the transfer letters (when CIC routed all Inland applications to Mississauga, from Vegreville) had the same `officer CP' listed.

*shrug*

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Can someone please help? Is this second stage approval?

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent

residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that

a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent

resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks

for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they

are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident

until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

I'm pretty sure it is. Hubby is freaking out. He thinks it's just more hoops to jump through.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
ruppcs said:
Can someone please help? Is this second stage approval?

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent

residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that

a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent

resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks

for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they

are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident

until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

I'm pretty sure it is. Hubby is freaking out. He thinks it's just more hoops to jump through.
I'm sorry but it looks like a second part of the AIP that the applicant gets. It says "you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence". I believe that this means that the second stage processing just started.
But it still good news, they are working on your file!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
An August 16th applicant who is not registered on the forum (I don't know if she is in the FB group) received AIP today! ;D

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
sophieee said:
I'm sorry but it looks like a second part of the AIP that the applicant gets. It says "you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence". I believe that this means that the second stage processing just started.
But it still good news, they are working on your file!
Yup, just got off the phone with the call centre. This letter is the second part of stage 1 approval - AIP. Ha! I got the first part 4 months ago! They're certainly taking their sweet time. One. Painful. Step. At. A. Time.

Oh well, I'm happy. As you say, it means they're working on our file and hopefully this means they'll keep at it. Maybe we'll get another email later today! I've seen that happen on this forum. I wish hubby could be more optimistic. He feels like he's being tortured (can't say I blame him).

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
WeCanadoIt said:
PROTEST TOMMORROW AT MIN. IMMIGRATION CHRIS ALEXANDER'S OFFICE IN AJAX

There will be an organized protest to call on faster processing for Canadian Spousal Sponsorship at 2pm Thursday Nov 13 2014 at Hon. Chris Alexander Constituency Office in Ajax, ON (45 min from Toronto).
I encourage people from the GTA to take this seriously and spend an hour Thursday afternoon for the cause.
It will be a good opportunity to try and get some answers, meet others fellow Inland sponsors and make a difference.

(Tomorrow =Thursday, 1:45PM at Deja Vu Cafe, Ajax GO Station)
Chris Alexander's office is 1 minute walking from there.
Please call Gabriel Gomori at 289-200-2943 if you have any questions.

Where to meet: http://imgur.com/cR2X6tI

More info on the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/615312178589951/

Lets make a change happen!!
Anyone know how this went?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
ruppcs said:
Oh well, I'm happy. As you say, it means they're working on our file and hopefully this means they'll keep at it. Maybe we'll get another email later today! I've seen that happen on this forum. I wish hubby could be more optimistic. He feels like he's being tortured (can't say I blame him).
Yeah, it happened before, I cross my finger!:)

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Sophie said:
An August 16th applicant who is not registered on the forum (I don't know if she is in the FB group) received AIP today! ;D
How do you know Sophie?

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
ACS said:

Hey ACS, did you just see the post made my ruppcs?
She is saying that she got the AIP emaill 4 months after getting approved as the sponsor!?!