+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
hi guys, how is everybody doing, anybody from july who got landing i cross the line of patience, im from july 11 2013 got aprove on 17 july 2014 owp same day but NOT DECISION MADE yet, they got medicals july 2014 and police check august 2014 so 3 months ago they have everything i know it takes 8 month on the website, but i have friends from my city the got it in 11 months :/ i saw on the spredd sheth that a lot of people from july 2013 and august 2013 the have landed already so total 16 months when average is 15.6 on the spreed sheth i cant wait my husband has to go to his country now, his dad is so sick and is far away and i understand he needs to be there until his dad gets better or hopefully nothing bad happen to his dad is to much stress, can i go by my self with out him to the landing :/

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
canadianyogini said:
Yup I had expired visitor record. I phoned CIC and they said I don't need to renew it since I applied for Open Work Permit. But it's bit risky to go out and get in with implied status. I'm from Visa exempted country so they just reissued visitor record. (I used the term 'visitor visa' and they said don't call that way because I don't need 'visa' to enter Canada. Slightly confusing :(
If you left Canada and have now returned, you no longer have "implied status" from the OWP application. From now on, you will have to apply for extensions. I'm sure that you already know this, but it's something that many people are unaware of.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Krinaaa said:
hi guys, how is everybody doing, anybody from july who got landing i cross the line of patience, im from july 11 2013 got aprove on 17 july 2014 owp same day but NOT DECISION MADE yet, they got medicals july 2014 and police check august 2014 so 3 months ago they have everything i know it takes 8 month on the website, but i have friends from my city the got it in 11 months :/ i saw on the spredd sheth that a lot of people from july 2013 and august 2013 the have landed already so total 16 months when average is 15.6 on the spreed sheth i cant wait my husband has to go to his country now, his dad is so sick and is far away and i understand he needs to be there until his dad gets better or hopefully nothing bad happen to his dad is to much stress, can i go by my self with out him to the landing :/
You must both be together for the Landing Interview.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Hello,

I have a request. Has anyone who has received a communication from the Mississauga Office had their file processed by "Officer CP"?

If so, and you were requested to send in further information, would you be so kind as to provide me the email address for this Officer CP?

Please do so via Private Message here on the forum if you are able to. I can guarantee I will keep this information 100% confidential.

Our case is the one in which I have received Approval as a Sponsor, but my husband has not yet received AIP. It has been confirmed that we are missing NOTHING, they are requesting NOTHING additional from us. I spoke to 2 CIC reps today, who took 20 minutes each to verify this information with their supervisors. I was told by BOTH that it is just that the officer has not gotten around to processing my husbands AIP yet, only my Sponsorship Approval. They both said it is a new format/new way of processing the first stage.

I am not going to harass this Officer CP, I would just like to send a short email to him advising of some of our hardships we are facing as we await my husbands AIP, and so that he can get OWP.

I sincerely thank anyone who is able to assist.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ACS said:
Hello,

I have a request. Has anyone who has received a communication from the Mississauga Office had their file processed by "Officer CP"?

If so, and you were requested to send in further information, would you be so kind as to provide me the email address for this Officer CP?

Please do so via Private Message here on the forum if you are able to. I can guarantee I will keep this information 100% confidential.

Our case is the one in which I have received Approval as a Sponsor, but my husband has not yet received AIP. It has been confirmed that we are missing NOTHING, they are requesting NOTHING additional from us. I spoke to 2 CIC reps today, who took 20 minutes each to verify this information with their supervisors. I was told by BOTH that it is just that the officer has not gotten around to processing my husbands AIP yet, only my Sponsorship Approval. They both said it is a new format/new way of processing the first stage.

I am not going to harass this Officer CP, I would just like to send a short email to him advising of some of our hardships we are facing as we await my husbands AIP, and so that he can get OWP.

I sincerely thank anyone who is able to assist.
I believe that this is exactly the reason that the officers are not identified and do not provide contact information.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
zardoz said:
I believe that this is exactly the reason that the officers are not identified and do not provide contact information.
Thank you for your response.
They do provide their info when they are requesting documents. So it's not that it is unavailable.
I assume Officer CP is not the one who processed your case, therefore I will await a response from someone who can help. Again, as mentioned I will not be harassing or sending multiple contacts. Just a short email, which is much quicker than post mail. And with post mail they have to pull your physical file to attach it, which takes it out of queue. Email does not.
Thanks again for your input. Have a great day.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Krinaaa said:
The statistic based on the 2013 apps that are already approved (relatively quickly). As more app will be approved from the second half of 2013 and the less lucky ones from the beginning of the year, the stats won't be so good.

Lisan

Jun 2, 2014
MaryLou6 said:
I'd pass on all the correspondence with the Mother to CIC, saying she doesn't allow the medical to be performed. Also write a letter of explanation that his kids won't be accompanying him to Canada.
I sent the medical forms by email, and my mail. She refuses even to say I got them :( so sad.

Lisan

Jun 2, 2014
marcyb25 said:
Write a letter just like Marylou6 stated...my hubby in a similar situation...its uo to CIC to accept it...but according to our immigration consultant it means your hubby can never bring those kids to Canada later.
Not sure how many women would impact their kids future that way but u never know.
Yes, it is hard to believe a person can decline such as great opportunity for their own kids. Can you let me know how things ends with your case?

Thanks for your reply marcyb25.

Lisan

Jun 2, 2014
susana said:
You have to provide proof that she is refusing to allow the kids to provide the medical examination. A friend of mine provided a letter from his 17 year old daugther that she didn't want to come and refused to take the medical. He got refused for non compliance , so be sure to get a signed notarized affidavit from the mother . This is the best document to provide in cases like yours.
The visa officer could accept the letter and not exclude the kids for future sponsorship .

Hi Susana,
Was your friend application refused because of his daughter's medicals? The mother is no cooperating at all. She does not want to help him because he left the country, so I see very hard to get an affidavit from her. She has not even confirm in writing she got the medical forms on the email we sent neither on the text messages.
We are super worry!!!
Thanks for your reply Susana.

Lisan

Jun 2, 2014
susana said:
So sad that sometimes ex-spouses act out of revenge. Any written communication between the parents could be provided or proof that she has full custody of the kids.
We are trying to gather as much proof as possible but she is not confirming anything in writing. The only time she talks about is when they spoke on the phone which is also very limited times.
What a hard situation! This should not be a mandatory requirement for PR in cases like this.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Lisan said:
Exactly she is not cooperating at all ???.
Be sure to remind her that if anything, ANYTHING happens to her at all that those kids are essentially going to be orphaned in whatever country they are from because by denying them a simple medical exam, which by the way, does NOT mean she has to let them come to Canada, EVER, just means she is excluding them from ever having a safety net of another parent if something terrible were to happen to her tomorrow.

Lisan

Jun 2, 2014
Alurra71 said:
Be sure to remind her that if anything, ANYTHING happens to her at all that those kids are essentially going to be orphaned in whatever country they are from because by denying them a simple medical exam, which by the way, does NOT mean she has to let them come to Canada, EVER, just means she is excluding them from ever having a safety net of another parent if something terrible were to happen to her tomorrow.
She is aware of that, and her response is: "They told me they don't want to live or visit Canada" Hard to believe she acting is such as bad way. She thinks this is the way to make him goback.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
ACS said:
Thank you for your response.
They do provide their info when they are requesting documents. So it's not that it is unavailable.
I assume Officer CP is not the one who processed your case, therefore I will await a response from someone who can help. Again, as mentioned I will not be harassing or sending multiple contacts. Just a short email, which is much quicker than post mail. And with post mail they have to pull your physical file to attach it, which takes it out of queue. Email does not.
Thanks again for your input. Have a great day.
I dont think people receive the officer's specific email it's just the generic email address for communication to Mississauga.