Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
frenchwapiti said:
hello JohnnyP,
nothing yet, I hope for next week too. I try not to think so much about it, but I could not sleep last night trying to go through my whole application file in my head. Very stupid, because it will come when it comes , right?
I wish everybody a very nice weekend. We have beautiful weather here in the Okanagan. I hope you all, wherever you live, too.

keep smiling , cic slowly,slowly goes through our files :) :) :)
Nice, the city of great wines!!
It's a really nice day here in Victoria as well although the sun is almost setting down.
I hope I can tell everyone that we got the AIP on Monday. Have a good weekend guys!

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hi. That's not the case. But as you may have noticed it is taking a long time for them to process apps. They are giving some AIPs (we got ours and do did other people). But from what I read on my notes they must not be working full staffed on inland. All I have to say is that if it is anything like last jan there will be probably about 8 months worth of apps processed in a very short time.

greg10 said:
What? So no more files will be process this year? Are we gonna hear Aips again in january 2015? I hope this is not true !!! This is appalling!!!! Can someone clarify this pls

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Mine has everything approved and passed (medical, background, criminality, relationship). It used to have random dates before, when there was hardly anything processed.
I think they allocate their staff to different immigration queues at different times of the year.
For someone who asked, I received my notes in 30 days via email.
[quote author=sophieeelink=topic=129064.msg3694785#msg3694785 date=1415393397]
I don't know what does it means, but my GCMS has random due dates, so maybe it doesn't mean anything.

The other thing is that in January-February the processing time dropped after they decided they will move to Mississauga. I believe that Vegreville had to processed the applications received before June 25th, and they wanted to do it as fast as possible. I wish they speed up again, but last year they had a different reason.
[/quote]

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
ortom said:
Mine has everything approved and passed (medical, background, criminality, relationship). It used to have random dates before, when there was hardly anything processed.
I think they allocate their staff to different immigration queues at different times of the year.
For someone who asked, I received my notes in 30 days via email.
Same here! Just waiting for someone to take the time to complete it.

fishbone17

Nov 4, 2012
Hi! I'm not sure how updated the spreadsheet is, but just wanted to check if anyone who received their AIP in August, September, or October has received DM -- anyone?

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
The spreadsheet is updated in real time based on the forum info.

fishbone17 said:
Hi! I'm not sure how updated the spreadsheet is, but just wanted to check if anyone who received their AIP in August, September, or October has received DM -- anyone?

seanbeck1

Aug 5, 2013
Got my decision made a couple of weeks ago and now I have a landing interview. I land at the Etobicoke office on November 18th. So happy this is coming to an end. I will be a free man. Huge weight of mine and my girlfriends shoulders. I applied back in March 2013. All the paperwork done by myself. No lawyers used.

Does anybody know if my girlfriend (who is sponsoring me) is required to bring passport photos?

mattb123

Sep 24, 2013
Hello,

What is the cheapest place to do meds around Toronto these days? Also I sent in October, haven't received AIP yet, but am thinking of doing my meds while waiting to strengthen the chance of getting AIP+DM same time. I just need my file number and my meds are automatically sent, right?

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
seanbeck1 said:
Got my decision made a couple of weeks ago and now I have a landing interview. I land at the Etobicoke office on November 18th. So happy this is coming to an end. I will be a free man. Huge weight of mine and my girlfriends shoulders. I applied back in March 2013. All the paperwork done by myself. No lawyers used.

Does anybody know if my girlfriend (who is sponsoring me) is required to bring passport photos?
no she doesn't need to , she need to bring a piece id or passport

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Dr. John A. B. Nazareth on College.

mattb123 said:
Hello,

What is the cheapest place to do meds around Toronto these days? Also I sent in October, haven't received AIP yet, but am thinking of doing my meds while waiting to strengthen the chance of getting AIP+DM same time. I just need my file number and my meds are automatically sent, right?

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Good morning Inlanders. Let this week full of AIP OWP and DMs.. Don't worry about now, tomorrow and forever because all the days of our lives is already settled. I pray to God that He will touch all the hands of the workers who's holding our application and give us what we want IN TIME.

Good vibes all the way Inlanders.. We're almost there.. #january2014hopefulapplicant

God Bless..

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Yesss!!!

Today is AIP day for: JohnnyP, PRsoon, elizaanon & frenchwapiti!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;D ;)

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
So I am going to call in again on my lunch break to confirm. But my husband also called CIC on Friday.

They ALSO told him that he doesn’t need any email to confirm AIP, that myself as the Sponsor is the only one who gets AIP letter.

Secondly – the problem with the OWP. That the passport we originally sent the copy of on the PR and OWP expires this week. We sent updated/new passport info to Mississauga, which they received. However, since the OWP was applied for with the old passport, the CIC rep said it will probably be refused and we will have to apply for OWP again. WHAT??? ??? Wouldn’t that null and void my husband’s Implied Status?? I sent the new passport info via regular mail and email. That should have been shared with Vegreville. Anyways, the rep said he will email the info to Vegreville, but it may be too late, and it may just get refused. I am also going to mail (with next day delivery) the passport updated info to Vegreville today….

The other thing I am thinking, if the OWP we sent in WITH the PR application, which gave him Implied Status, is refused…not only would he loose the Implied Status, but he could also then be ineligible for us to send in another OWP (if that is what we end up having to do?!?)

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
I also had an idea, and I would appreciate some feedback, from anyone….(also from Ponga :) )

Some of you are aware with our potential issue due to my husband’s previous record in the US…

I am thinking to write our MP to bring up the processing time delays, but also I would like to explain to him our situation, and see if he will write/send a letter of reference asking them to show consideration and lenience. April 2015 would be the 10 years since the issue is completed. And what my husband did is nothing that would endanger the public. It would be a real hardship on us if my husband was refused on a technicality like that, when we are clearly a genuine family. And if he was refused, not only would he have to leave Canada, but so would my son and I, who are both born here.

I figure better to be a step ahead, than to get a refusal and then try to take steps to get it overturned (which would be near impossible for Inland).

I have had no contact with this current MP. Our old MP before we moved (before we started this process) was a help to us before, and he wrote a letter for my husband’s Visitor Visa.

Do you think a letter like this, if he would agree to write it, would help in any way? Would it hold any weight?