+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Trinityy

Mar 7, 2014
post-kt said:
trinity

got my AIP thru e mail...I have not yet received a snail mail about AIP... .....at first I was confused with the AIP letter
(thru e mail) if I will do another medical ...I took the advice of our friends here in the forum :) I did not redo my medical
I also got AIP through email. But I also got an email attached with a medical exam instruction and a medical exam form. post-kt, do you receive this email as well?

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
screech339 said:
Nothing to worry about. The Decision Made on your Ecas is for your spousal approval for PR sponsorship. This is the 1st stage (AIP). I had the same thing when I was sponsoring my wife for PR. Your husband should be getting an AIP email/letter anytime soon.

Screech339
Actually Sponsership DM is not AIP. AIP in a seperate letter that comes at the begining of stage 2. You get a letter that says AIP in it and requesting further info if needed.

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Trinityy said:
I also got AIP through email. But I also got an email attached with a medical exam instruction and a medical exam form. post-kt, do you receive this email as well?
trinity I did not receive any medical forms attached to my e mail...maybe it would be best to call cic ..

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
post-kt said:
thanks trinityy
Hay been checking my snail mail every hour havent received my owp gosshh they sent it out october 30 until now i dont receive it

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
jayshe25 said:
Hay been checking my snail mail every hour havent received my owp gosshh they sent it out october 30 until now i dont receive it
We're August 2nd and still haven't received the OWP... will post here when we do. (Told it was mailed the 29th...)

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
CK07 said:
Hi guys, I think this forum is more better than calling CIC and talking with an agent

Here's my scenario, I sponsored my husband (inland app.) and sent the application on Aug. 8, 2013.
They received it on Aug. 9 2013, Start processing his application Sept. 5, 2013.
Then we received a letter stated that his application moved from CPC-V to CPC-M.

and it's been a super long wait.. Then last week Oct. 27, 2014, CPC-M officer emailed my husband that he needs more documents to prove that we are in a genuine relationship and living together since we sent the application for inland sponsorship those document that we sent before weren't enough. We collect our joint acct papers, our income tax from the government (both same address) same as our insurance policies and the agreement papers from the apartment that we are staying right now.

When I checked my email CPC-M (same officer) emailed me that I am missing the following (IMM5481) or Sponsorship Evaluation. I mailed the IMM5481 including my husbands documents right away.

Monday morning (Nov 3rd,) they received our mail. My husband checked his Ecas in the evening and surprisingly, the IN PROCESS LINE gone. but the APPLICATION RECEIVED is still showing.

I checked my Ecas too. That's why I get so confused, heres what my Ecas says.

SPONSORED PERSON SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION STATUS
(name of my Husband) (Decision Made) (Application Received)

and when I click the line heres what it says.

We received your application to sponsor (name of my husband) on August 9, 2013.
We started processing your application on September 5, 2013.
We sent you a letter on October 27, 2014 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Why it says Decision Made while my husband doesn't have his Medical yet? I tried to call CIC but they cannot explain it to me either. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You are saying that 27 October both of you and your husband received emails from CPC-M asking for more documents.
Ecase show that on the same day show that decision has been made and they mailed it to you... but they didn't email you nor your husband the AIP like most of people here.
You could keep calling CIC till you find someone who is able to tell you the decision.

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Smsm81 said:
You are saying that 27 October both of you and your husband received emails from CPC-M asking for more documents.
Ecase show that on the same day show that decision has been made and they mailed it to you... but they didn't email you nor your husband the AIP like most of people here.
You could keep calling CIC till you find someone who is able to tell you the decision.
You are misreading. It says the SPONSORSHIP is DM. This has nothing to do with AIP or DM for the person applying for PR. It clearly shows they are PROCESSING the PR. PR is where AIP occurs not sponsorship.

SS.Kingston

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
13-01-2014 (AIP)
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
17-10-2014 (Decision Made)
I've made two observations on the recent posts:

(1) OWP validity period has increased comparing to the OWPs issued early this year. My OWP was issued in January 2014 and is good for 2 years. I've seen people with only 1-year OWP back in January.
From what I've seen now, CIC are now giving out 3-year OWPs?!?!
What does it mean? - They are expecting LONGER PROCESSING TIME BETWEEN AIP AND DM!

(2) They already cannot keep their promise of 8 months processing time for Stage 2. It now takes about 10-11 months to finish this process. And they are saying 8 months is AVERAGE. I doubt if anyone here received their DM in less than 8 months! It may be because Vegreville is slow...

Any thoughts?

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
todare said:
You are misreading. It says the SPONSORSHIP is DM. This has nothing to do with AIP or DM for the person applying for PR. It clearly shows they are PROCESSING the PR. PR is where AIP occurs not sponsorship.
I don't know but I am wondering... Will she be approved where they still missing one forum? Why they didn't got AIP on email like everyone?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
todare said:
For an Inland application, AIP consists of 2 parts:

Approval of sponsor

Verification of the relationship (including cohabitation with the sponsor)

The second stage is pretty much just the medical and criminal checks (along with any other potential issues of inadmissibility).

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Yes, we just received OWP and it's good for 3 years. We live in BC and with the OWP, we are able to get SIN card and MSP. Also travel to the south back and forth...
It's pretty much the same as PR now as my wife is able to work and do not need to worry about those huge medical costs should that arises. Of course, there are many other perks once you receive the PR . For us, OWP is all we need for now.

SS.Kingston said:
I've made two observations on the recent posts:

(1) OWP validity period has increased comparing to the OWPs issued early this year. My OWP was issued in January 2014 and is good for 2 years. I've seen people with only 1-year OWP back in January.
From what I've seen now, CIC are now giving out 3-year OWPs?!?!
What does it mean? - They are expecting LONGER PROCESSING TIME BETWEEN AIP AND DM!

(2) They already cannot keep their promise of 8 months processing time for Stage 2. It now takes about 10-11 months to finish this process. And they are saying 8 months is AVERAGE. I doubt if anyone here received their DM in less than 8 months! It may be because Vegreville is slow...

Any thoughts?

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
We did not get medical form. We were forced to renew her Visitor record while waiting for the AIP. One of the requirements of visitor visa renewal is to go through an immigration medical exam. We did that in May this year. On oct.27, we received the AIP and her ecas also showed that eMedical has been received by CIC.

Trinityy said: