28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
rvaburay84 said:
I recommend that you say right away in the beginning of the interview. I never wrote cover letter because I really dont believe in them hehe But I always said in the first phase of the process, when the HR is doing a preliminary screening process ... if it is not an issue, they will tell you ... and I always was very transparent in relation to all aspects, MAINLY about the delays of the family sponsorship program !

I lived all types of situations you imagined: employers that declined right away, others waited until the last phase, others that gave me a certain time after the final decision and employers that waited for a longer time than expected.

My recommendation: apply asap and be transparent. If they really want you, they will wait for you and be flexible.

Good luck !
Thanks. Congrats again and am sure its gonna be a wonderful christmas for you and your spouse.

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
jayshe25 said:
Wow so fast they told me that mine was approved and was sent out October 30 but still haven't received it maybe tom. I'm hoping!!

I noticed you just did your medical recently. Did they request medical before your Aip or after?

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
April Fajardo said:
I noticed you just did your medical recently. Did they request medical before your Aip or after?
The day I received the AIP they send me a request in an separation email so basically like 2mins after I Received my AIP

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Hi guys, I think this forum is more better than calling CIC and talking with an agent

Here's my scenario, I sponsored my husband (inland app.) and sent the application on Aug. 8, 2013.
They received it on Aug. 9 2013, Start processing his application Sept. 5, 2013.
Then we received a letter stated that his application moved from CPC-V to CPC-M.

and it's been a super long wait.. Then last week Oct. 27, 2014, CPC-M officer emailed my husband that he needs more documents to prove that we are in a genuine relationship and living together since we sent the application for inland sponsorship those document that we sent before weren't enough. We collect our joint acct papers, our income tax from the government (both same address) same as our insurance policies and the agreement papers from the apartment that we are staying right now.

When I checked my email CPC-M (same officer) emailed me that I am missing the following (IMM5481) or Sponsorship Evaluation. I mailed the IMM5481 including my husbands documents right away.

Monday morning (Nov 3rd,) they received our mail. My husband checked his Ecas in the evening and surprisingly, the IN PROCESS LINE gone. but the APPLICATION RECEIVED is still showing.

I checked my Ecas too. That's why I get so confused, heres what my Ecas says.

SPONSORED PERSON SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION STATUS
(name of my Husband) (Decision Made) (Application Received)

and when I click the line heres what it says.

We received your application to sponsor (name of my husband) on August 9, 2013.
We started processing your application on September 5, 2013.
We sent you a letter on October 27, 2014 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Why it says Decision Made while my husband doesn't have his Medical yet? I tried to call CIC but they cannot explain it to me either. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Decision made on your sponsorship part. It's being approved I think.

CK07 said:
Hi guys, I think this forum is more better than calling CIC and talking with an agent

Here's my scenario, I sponsored my husband (inland app.) and sent the application on Aug. 8, 2013.
They received it on Aug. 9 2013, Start processing his application Sept. 5, 2013.
Then we received a letter stated that his application moved from CPC-V to CPC-M.

and it's been a super long wait.. Then last week Oct. 27, 2014, CPC-M officer emailed my husband that he needs more documents to prove that we are in a genuine relationship and living together since we sent the application for inland sponsorship those document that we sent before weren't enough. We collect our joint acct papers, our income tax from the government (both same address) same as our insurance policies and the agreement papers from the apartment that we are staying right now.

When I checked my email CPC-M (same officer) emailed me that I am missing the following (IMM5481) or Sponsorship Evaluation. I mailed the IMM5481 including my husbands documents right away.

Monday morning (Nov 3rd,) they received our mail. My husband checked his Ecas in the evening and surprisingly, the IN PROCESS LINE gone. but the APPLICATION RECEIVED is still showing.

SPONSORED PERSON SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION STATUS

We sent you a letter on October 27, 2014 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Why it says Decision Made while my husband doesn't have his Medical yet? I tried to call CIC but they cannot explain it to me either. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Trinityy said:
post-kt

Did you receive a medical exam form when you received AIP? I received it today, same time as AIP, although I did my medical exam last November and mailed to them the proof. My ECAS didn't show medical has been received.

In this case, should I redo my medical exam?

Thanks
trinity

got my AIP thru e mail...I have not yet received a snail mail about AIP... .....at first I was confused with the AIP letter
(thru e mail) if I will do another medical ...I took the advice of our friends here in the forum :) I did not redo my medical

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
computergeek said:
No. Only stage 2 is dependent on the police certificate.
Hope so. We got stage 1 Oct 17. Haven't got OWP yet.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
CK07 said:

Nothing to worry about. The Decision Made on your Ecas is for your spousal approval for PR sponsorship. This is the 1st stage (AIP). I had the same thing when I was sponsoring my wife for PR. Your husband should be getting an AIP email/letter anytime soon.

Screech339

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
CK07 said:

Hi be lucky this probably means you've been approved in principle the sponsor ship part is complete that's why it says decision made, in rder to continue processing your husbands application cic needs further information, our application says on Ecas as well decision made, however just for the sponsor my status (primary applicant still says in process as I had to do medical) " hope this helps.

TorontoCouple

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Interview........
15-01-2015
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
We still haven't received our OWP after having AIP in the middle of October. Last week an agent said it was approved Oct29 and sent... yesterday, a clueless agent came back and said "did you include the OWP with your application? Because we never received payment for it" (We have receipt and copy showing it was included and paid for with application...)

Anyway when we advised this agent what we were told last week, Oct 29th, he somehow decided to say oh yes it was approved Oct 20th... (said it a couple of times)

We confirmed our address is correct (as we had moved across country earlier this year), he said if we don't receive it to wait until after Dec 1st to call back and have them reissue it.

Happy to see others receiving their OWPs, but I know a few of us from mid-October have yet to get them in the mail.

Good luck everyone!

Just wish they were still doing DM at same time... let's hope they come much quicker than 8 months for all of us who have been waiting over 14 months already!

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
In following my son’s favorite story “The Little Engine that Could” (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can)….

I am going to go with AIP Today, AIP Today, AIP Today, AIP Today…… lol

*fingers crossed* *butterflies in my tummy*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SS.Kingston

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
13-01-2014 (AIP)
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
17-10-2014 (Decision Made)
I haven't been on this forum for a few days.

Anybody recently got scheduled for landing interviews?