App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
ACS said:
It's my 30th Birthday today....

ALL I am asking for is to see a whole bunch of AIP's so I know that it's moving in our direction.....And what would make me TRULY happy is at least ONE AUGUST AIP.

Can anyone give me my bday wish?!???!?! ;D :D lol
Congrats! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any news today??? 10:32 AM Mississauga time now.

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
ACS said:

ALL I am asking for is to see a whole bunch of AIP's so I know that it's moving in our direction.....And what would make me TRULY happy is at least ONE AUGUST AIP.

Felicidades por su cumpleaños Compartimos el mismo dia!!
Today its my birthday too! At this time I was expecting already to have AIP and been able to go back to work but anyway we are going through this just once, hope for the best keep possitive everybody.
Definitely I will enjoy my day, take a glass of wine and go out for supper with my partner

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
civic said:
any news today??? 10:32 AM Mississauga time now.
I'm waiting! Yesterday we had good news already!

And happy birthday Guanaquito!

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
ACS said:

Happy Birthday ACS! We'll get it soon.

jen1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2014....CPC-M
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
PRsoon said:
Hey guys, quick question:

I did my upfront medical recently as my previous one expired. Do I need to mail the medical receipt to CIC? Or the documents that the doctor send straight to CIC are enough?

Thank you!
The documents that the doctor send is all they need
If they need anything else they will get in contact with you

Mango111

Sep 7, 2014
Hi everybody. I have few questions to ask.

I'm pregnant less than 2 months. Should I inform CIC immediately? An agent told me to wait CPC-M starts to process my application then send a letter. What is your experience?

My AOR is Oct 7, 2013 and medical examination was done in Dec 2013.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Mango111 said:

I'm pregnant less than 2 months. Should I inform CIC immediately? An agent told me to wait CPC-M starts to process my application then send a letter. What is your experience?

I would wait until you are further along. Not to wish bad things on you or harm to your unborn baby, but you are still well within a range for many to miscarry. If your child will be born in Canada, you can wait to inform CIC until you are close to your due date. It won't make your application go any faster. if you are lucky, you will be all landed and such before the baby is even born ;)

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Mango111 said:

the agent gave you good advice I will wait until AIP before informing them don't make things complicated now for yourself pregnancy proofs that you have a legit relationships it does not count as miss representation of your file hope this helps, btw I'm no expert just goes by what I've seen previously on this forum someone got pregnant submitted that information to cic and their file was transferred to a local office.

jen1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2014....CPC-M
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
Mango111 said:

They are not going to speed up nothing, when I send my application I was almost 2 months pregnant, I got a letter from my doctor and send it along with everything else but I had to wait the normal time

I would advice you to get a doctor's letter and send it to them, it will not help but it is one of the questions on your application form

It is always better to be one step ahead of them

Mango111

Sep 7, 2014
Alurra71 said:
I would wait until you are further along. Not to wish bad things on you or harm to your unborn baby, but you are still well within a range for many to miscarry. If your child will be born in Canada, you can wait to inform CIC until you are close to your due date. It won't make your application go any faster. if you are lucky, you will be all landed and such before the baby is even born ;)
The sponsor is a citizen and the child will be born in Canada. I understand, it is unlikely to speed up the process of my application. I really hope I can get AIP and DM as soon as possible. Thank you.

robytheron5506 said:
the agent gave you good advice I will wait until AIP before informing them don't make things complicated now for yourself pregnancy proofs that you have a legit relationships it does not count as miss representation of your file hope this helps, btw I'm no expert just goes by what I've seen previously on this forum someone got pregnant submitted that information to cic and their file was transferred to a local office.
Can you tell me more about the local office? I am living in Ottawa now.

jen1975 said:
They are not going to speed up nothing, when I send my application I was almost 2 months pregnant, I got a letter from my doctor and send it along with everything else but I had to wait the normal time

I would advice you to get a doctor's letter and send it to them, it will not help but it is one of the questions on your application form

It is always better to be one step ahead of them
Thank you for your advice. I'm guessing I will undergo another medical examination without X-Ray next time. My previous medical examination will be expired in 2.5 months.

jen1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2014....CPC-M
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
Mango111 said:
The sponsor is a citizen and the child will be born in Canada. I understand, it is unlikely to speed up the process of my application. I really hope I can get AIP and DM as soon as possible. Thank you.

Can you tell me more about the local office? I am living in Ottawa now.

Thank you for your advice. I'm guessing I will undergo another medical examination without X-Ray next time. My previous medical examination will be expired in 2.5 months.
just hope they start to speed up things , there is always the hope that you might not have to redo your meds

Also I know for a fact they will want to see the child's birth certificate, to make sure both parents name are on it

The agent who was working on my application called me and I had to fax it for her before I got API

Ngawang

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
etobicoke
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
Whats up everyone. I am here after a long gap. I hope everythings looking promising for you all. If not, please dont give up. I am still waiting to hear from cic regarding my wifes DM. I am the sponsor. I am a june 03, 2013 applicant. Just have a question for those who have already been through landing process. Do I need to show the recepit of permanent residence application? the one I got from my financial institution. I do not seem to have it with me. What would happen if we dont have it during the later part of the process?
I just hope that things would get better for everyone in here. I wish you all luck for this stressful and tiring process.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
just checked ecas and it says decision made for the sponsor part. my ecas only shows medical results received. We have not received any emails. however it says that a letter was sent out on sept 29th!. They are finally working ;D. Not sure if ours is approved though :)

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ortom said:
just checked ecas and it says decision made for the sponsor part. my ecas only shows medical results received. We have not received any emails. however it says that a letter was sent out on sept 29th!. They are finally working ;D. Not sure if ours is approved though :)
That is refering to the letter they sent saying your eligible for sponsorship

Your ecas shows medical received so you have to now wait until you get your turn and eventually change your Ecas to In Process. After In Process is Decision made ( both will show in ecas ) and lastly, they will email you for PPR request