App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
That would be nice :). Hubby keeps on keeping an eye for the mail man, and when I asked what was he waiting for, he said he is hoping my pr approval will come :). Told him to check his email instead.
ACS said:
Today is ortom's day...... ;)

*fingers crossed*

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Rusalka said:
Rhcohen2014, thank you for reply. It is very sad. And antihuman:(

MiriMinBC, thank you! I don t care about outlets. I speak mostly about visiting my parents in Eastern Europe and also about family vacations on Hawaii, Disneyland, etc. I have three Canadian children, and they can not go anywhere because of this process:(

Bruneian, thank you, what do you mean by status? I am from visa country, so I am here by visa and received also prolongation of visa. So I am officially have right to be here. Does it help? I have no OWP, because I was not planning to work next 3-5 years and didn t apply for it:(
Hi I am from visa exempt country but due to my travel doc i need a visa, i had a TRV and post grad work permit and thats what they asked for before entering. If your visa is valid and by all means travel but ofcourse my advise like a lot of ppl here is not to go. I would bring your AOR and all correspondence from cic, to show that you know the law and that you are currently applying to be sponsored. I would even go as far as printing the processing time page just to show them they are delayed

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
On another note...my GCMS notes show our file was transfered from Vegreville to Mississauga on Jan.26 for "Workload re-distribution"

HA!...ya riiight

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
ACS said:
On another note...my GCMS notes show our file was transfered from Vegreville to Mississauga on Jan.26 for "Workload re-distribution"

HA!...ya riiight
Jan 26th! Ridiculous!

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ACS said:

HA!...ya riiight
Look like Mississauga has not actually started processing files that sent or forwarded to them. Everything before August 2013 have been handled by Vegreville somehow under the old system. We can hope that when the processing of August 2013 files begins, the speed will greatly improve because they will be under Mississauga's system.

My_new_username

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
Did you guys take some kind of health insurance while waiting for OHIP? If yes, where and what kind of insurance?

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
civic said:
Look like Mississauga has not actually started processing files that sent or forwarded to them. Everything before August 2013 have been handled by Vegreville somehow under the old system. We can hope that when the processing of August 2013 files begins, the speed will greatly improve because they will be under Mississauga's system.
Although the new system of processing applications didn't officially start until this month, our files were transferred to Mississauga months ago. I'm not quite sure why they didn't start the new process once the files were first transferred, but unless they were lying to us, the long downtime between February and June was because of the moving of files between systems. As far as I know, the only ones that are still being processed by Vegreville were the ones that their 1st stage approval was in February 2013, before we were notified of the transfer of files to the Mississauga office.

I hope we hear some more great news this week, my fingers and toes are crossed! :)

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
My_new_username said:
Did you guys take some kind of health insurance while waiting for OHIP? If yes, where and what kind of insurance?
I was on traveler's insurance for a while before we started this process, but that runs out pretty quick. My husband tried to get me on his private health insurance that is provided to him by his workplace, but until I get a SIN or health card # that's actually out of the question. I've seen others say they can get private insurance, I just haven't looked into it because I figured you would need some kind of SIN or permit number in order to qualify. I'm guessing you could if you had a work or study permit?

Audjgal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
Everyone who has passed the processing date of 29th July, what has been the response when calling and talking to an agent?
are you just being told to call back X number of weeks later? Are you calling everyday?

My_new_username

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
Daizey said:
I was on traveler's insurance for a while before we started this process, but that runs out pretty quick. My husband tried to get me on his private health insurance that is provided to him by his workplace, but until I get a SIN or health card # that's actually out of the question. I've seen others say they can get private insurance, I just haven't looked into it because I figured you would need some kind of SIN or permit number in order to qualify. I'm guessing you could if you had a work or study permit?
Actually I am looking into traveler's insurance since there are not really any other options.

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Is anyone here got there landing letter in Ottawa, how long did you got it? Already a months since I got my AIP and DM.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
Hi guys.

I have a question.

Does the new SIN replaces in credit bureau agencies as well???
Does the new SIN starts with a zero credit score or is it replaced with the temporary SIN's credit score in any credit bureaus?

Does the New SIN automatically update in CRA/ Credit bureus or do we inform them?

Blackdisc

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Daizey said:
I got private insurance from my wife from TIC - Travel insurance coordinators. It has an inpatriate policy which also allows for pregnancy. Have had the need to make a claim as yet though.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Credit stays the same (it would be nice if it changed :p). You can check someone's credit even without a sin nr, however a sin provides a 100% accurate match (that's the case without a sin as well, unless there is 2 john smiths, living at the same address, born on same date etc, which is pretty much impossible). The new SIN nr will be associated with you automatically, it only depends on how long it takes for service canada to transmit the information to the credit bureaus,.
rifat said:
Hi guys.

I have a question.

Does the new SIN replaces in credit bureau agencies as well???
Does the new SIN starts with a zero credit score or is it replaced with the temporary SIN's credit score in any credit bureaus?

Does the New SIN automatically update in CRA/ Credit bureus or do we inform them?

jen1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2014....CPC-M
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
cmathslu said:
Is anyone here got there landing letter in Ottawa, how long did you got it? Already a months since I got my AIP and DM.
I got mines from Montreal, it came 1 week after the month, also I was told by the call center agents it would take 12 week, so yours should be coming soon .........