sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
bellomeanshalo said:
guys im still waiting for the letter from etobicoke(landing interview)
however itve been 3weeks already.
i got my dm letter and email(dm) on july 21st
so im just wondering is this waiting time normal?
is there anyway i can double check if they have sent out the letter to me or not yet?
and the letter would be the email or the actual letter that send it to my place?
and would it be sent to my lawyer aaddress( mailing address) or my address (currently address on cic)
thanks for all the help

Hi, I got my dm letter dated 7th July and when I called the call center I was told 12 week, so you are not waiting long.

Call the call center and ask for the timeline of the local office.

Good luck & welcome to the club of people waiting on landing date................ :-\

At this point you would think everything is going to be good but it is taking so long........

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
I have had 1 agent a few months ago who told me there was considerable action going on in my file. 2 agents since then told me basically nothing has been done. When I got my GCMS notes, there was basically nothing done. Just my husband’s criminal check in Canada which was clean. Medical was not started, looks like they extended the medical until Sept…but even the Call Center agent wasn’t sure if that’s what it meant or not.lol. Everything else was not started. And 1 email from Etobicoke to Mississauga to ask if they are transferring our file (because of my husband’s record in the US, but as it has no corresponding offense in the Canadian Criminal code, they may not need to…this was in March and CPC-M never answered them).

This Friday August 8th is our 5 year wedding Anniversary…..a few months back I had visions of handing my husband his OWP as part of his Anniversary gift….guess that won’t be happening……………….*sigh*

Truly discouraging. :(

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Wow no movement yet!!!! Im tired of refreshing my email and the forum :mad:! I wonder what they will do now, update it to august 6th and not process anything?!!!

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
hey everyone. very infuriating there is still no movement with CIC!

I just want to update once in awhile and let everyone know that as of july 18 service canada changed their rules for SIN for permanent residence. All you need now is your COPR and passport/ID. it used to be COPR and visa counterfoil. Very happy with this new change. (posted this in inland 2012 thread too)

and i think the twitter thing is a great idea.. I am more than happy to participate!

jen1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2014....CPC-M
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
bruneian said:
hey everyone. very infuriating there is still no movement with CIC!

I just want to update once in awhile and let everyone know that as of july 18 service canada changed their rules for SIN for permanent residence. All you need now is your COPR and passport/ID. it used to be COPR and visa counterfoil. Very happy with this new change. (posted this in inland 2012 thread too)

and i think the twitter thing is a great idea.. I am more than happy to participate!

Did you find you if you can get it laminated.

They are getting so cheap..........

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
jen1975 said:
Did you find you if you can get it laminated.

They are getting so cheap..........
hi jen,
its a piece of letter sized paper that you are suppose to memorise and shred it. You can laminate, do whatever you want with it. Just keep it safe :)

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Did all the July 2013 applicants got their DM and officially landed?
Hoping we can move on to Aug applicants and all the rest of us waiting.

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
April Fajardo said:
Did all the July 2013 applicants got their DM and officially landed?
Hoping we can move on to Aug applicants and all the rest of us waiting.
There are many still waiting from the end of July ..29th 30th and 31st. This week should be the week all July applicants hear, but with CIC you can never be sure.

Scarlett_R

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
Mailed together with aplication
bruneian said:
Still wondering if anyone created the twitter account for us 2013 applicants?? and how can I participate? I will be glad if I can contact someone from CIC or immigration and find out why applications have been delayed so much lately.

Thanks

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
RRSweet said:
There are many still waiting from the end of July ..29th 30th and 31st. This week should be the week all July applicants hear, but with CIC you can never be sure.
Hi RRSweet, have you called CIC because they already passed your date but you haven't hearted anything from them yet. They should at least give you a reasonable explanation .

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Let me guess what they will say... "You should be getting the news very soon. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks, please give us a call again". :-*

nurse2012 said:
Hi RRSweet, have you called CIC because they already passed your date but you haven't hearted anything from them yet. They should at least give you a reasonable explanation .

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
JohnnyP said:
Let me guess what they will say... "You should be getting the news very soon. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks, please give us a call again".
Nurse2012 and JohnnyP .. JohnnyP you hit it right on the head with that one... except they said if I don't hear in 3 months give us a call back LOL then another day we called they said we should hear something soon and that an email was sent to CIC-M. So basically.. it doesn't mean anything when they pass your date, because all they will tell you is they will send an email and if you don't hear back in some random period of time, to call back.

Reality is this ... the last AIP was given almost 3 weeks ago now. There is no reasonable excuse for them to not be working on these applications. We all determined months ago that the transfer from Vegreville to Mississauga does not take 5 months to complete. My notes stated that CPC-M received my app back in March...so it's been sitting and waiting and waiting for someone to work on all this time. I don't like to sum people up as one entity but honestly, these people gotta be the most unorganized, overpaid slackers I've ever been involved with in all my life!

MiriMinBC

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
RRSweet said:
Nurse2012 and JohnnyP .. JohnnyP you hit it right on the head with that one... except they said if I don't hear in 3 months give us a call back LOL then another day we called they said we should hear something soon and that an email was sent to CIC-M. So basically.. it doesn't mean anything when they pass your date, because all they will tell you is they will send an email and if you don't hear back in some random period of time, to call back.

Reality is this ... the last AIP was given almost 3 weeks ago now. There is no reasonable excuse for them to not be working on these applications. We all determined months ago that the transfer from Vegreville to Mississauga does not take 5 months to complete. My notes stated that CPC-M received my app back in March...so it's been sitting and waiting and waiting for someone to work on all this time. I don't like to sum people up as one entity but honestly, these people gotta be the most unorganized, overpaid slackers I've ever been involved with in all my life!
I think I got in just before the switch to Mississauga. However, the official line is moving it all to one office would streamline and make the process faster. Unless they hired of officers, that would be impossible. So...they need to stop lying. I know my case is unusual because they needed additional docs, namely stuff I had sent which I now believe they misplaced (I can deal with that. Offices all have blackholes and stuff goes missing from time to time.) but what I can't get over it has taken 5 months to review said documents.

CherPare

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
AOR Received.
14-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-20-2015
Has anyone here ever considered withdrawing and applying outland instead? (For those who are still going to be waiting for a loooong time, of course!)

I have been entertaining the thought of maybe just pulling ours and sending it to the outland office (HK is currently 7 months. :eek: ) They received my app in December 2013 and this is the most painful wait EVER.

Cjohn

Mar 9, 2014
Thank you for replying. :) I hope the change will be for the better and I hope they will speed up the process..

Scarlett_R said:
Hello John and wellcome!

I called CIC last week with the same question, I asked the agent, how can the website say it's 11 months for stage one but they are still procesing applications from July 30th, that makes it 12 months right? her answer was that the estimated processing time is based on the amount of applications they procesed the year before... and also she said that soon they will be updating the page ???

I think they haven't updated the page but they are trying to keep it to 11 months...

Let's hope to see more applications processed this week.

Any July 30 aplicant still waiting?