+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

GatorSPO

Aug 29, 2013
Brazilian Canadian said:
Congratulations everyone, I'm very happy things are moving, I'm sure everyone is!!!

That said, don't get me wrong, it's amazing to see a progress, but I don't understand why they working on giving AIP+DM at the same time, in my opinion this might be making the process longer for those waiting for AIP right now.. and maybe the reason just a few applications are done per week.
Anyone knows if this is a new regulation on how to process inland???

I wouldn't care to wait for DM, I think a lot of people just like me needs AIP to be processed as fast as possible, so we can to have health card, driver's license and work permit, to put life back on track.
I honestly think it takes them no more than a few hours of direct work per application, probably mostly reading the supplemental information and proofs provided, as much of the other work including background checks can and likely are easily automated.
More than likely it is simply that inland is not considered a priority for staffing, and therefore they have a minimum of personnel assigned to the queue.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GatorSPO said:
I honestly think it takes them no more than a few hours of direct work per application, probably mostly reading the supplemental information and proofs provided, as much of the other work including background checks can and likely are easily automated.
More than likely it is simply that inland is not considered a priority for staffing, and therefore they have a minimum of personnel assigned to the queue.
I agree with you completely. They move the applications at the speed they wish. Definitely not backlog issue. And unless there are some powerful voices over this, things won't change. These voices come from Parliament but they are all taking summer vacation. Bad timing for those recently applied. CIC doesnt respect applicants of this stream.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
GatorSPO said:
Agree. I think an app with no red flags, no medical or PCC problems wouldn't take longer than a few hours to read through (except if it's contain 200 pages of chat...), and for someone who's dealing with these files day by day it shouldn't be difficult to decide about the genuity of the relationship. The fact that the GCMS notes shows nothing to a July applicant also support that they don't work much on one file, just don't touch it for several months, neither the first, nor the second stage part.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GatorSPO said:
I also think they open the application, read through and get to a decision in the end of reviewing the documents, so it would be some hours only, but since they don't designate a lot of hours to the inland cases, I wish they would spend all the hours they do work on inland right now on AIP for all of us waiting for almost one year.

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Hey guys my lawyer received my landing letter today, my appointment's on 15th August.

I have a question regarding this, she forwarded me the scanned copy of the letter, is that going to suffice or would the landing office require the original letter?

Thank you!

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
The thing is that when they issue AIP's they actually go through all yhe documents, so they are actually assesing the relatuonship as well! Therefore for the DM, all there is left to check is the medical and the police check, which takes maybe 5-10mins! At the same time, there has only been an average of 2 approvals per week, so it wouldnt make a difference if they are giving AIp only or full approval!
Brazilian Canadian said:
I also think they open the application, read through and get to a decision in the end of reviewing the documents, so it would be some hours only, but since they don't designate a lot of hours to the inland cases, I wish they would spend all the hours they do work on inland right now on AIP for all of us waiting for almost one year.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
5hr3wd said:
Hey guys my lawyer received my landing letter today, my appointment's on 15th August.

I have a question regarding this, she forwarded me the scanned copy of the letter, is that going to suffice or would the landing office require the original letter?

Thank you!
congrats ur landing letter~i think u just need to print out that scan letter no ? if not sure you can go to your lawyer office to get original

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
azarme09 said:
"since the age of 18 or during the past 5 years, whichever is more recent"
List wherever he has travelled in the past 5 years.

CIC goes by age/location etc at the time of the application. You need to fill out the guardian information which will be void when he gets here.
thank you for you reply ;D

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
yata520 said:
congrats ur landing letter~i think u just need to print out that scan letter no ? if not sure you can go to your lawyer office to get original

SmithyLinds

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
Hi everyone! So we are heading to Etobicoke to do my husbands medicals today......do they transfer the info to cic or do they send it to us and then we send it??? Also our file was transferred to local office....im assuming all info should now go there instead of mississauga

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
SmithyLinds said:
Hi everyone! So we are heading to Etobicoke to do my husbands medicals today......do they transfer the info to cic or do they send it to us and then we send it??? Also our file was transferred to local office....im assuming all info should now go there instead of mississauga
They will send it to CIC directly and give you a confirmation letter that they have send it to cIC. The local office will contact you to go to their office.

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
5hr3wd said:

Thank you!
Close to finish, congratz...hope mine will come soon.

SmithyLinds

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
cmathslu said:
They will send it to CIC directly and give you a confirmation letter that they have send it to cIC. The local office will contact you to go to their office.
[/quote

Thank you:)

Maxician

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-13
AOR Received.
23-03-13
Hello there!

Has anyone submitted a request to get information about your process under the Access to Information Act (ATIP)??

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Maxician said:
Hello there!

Has anyone submitted a request to get information about your process under the Access to Information Act (ATIP)??
I believe that's how I requested information; although I no longer know the link to the site anymore. I did not pay a fee for my information though.