+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
lounge said:
@ Krinaa, what re the more proof of genuine relationship CIC requested for if u dont mind sharing? Thanks. once again Congrats on 1st stage. u will reach DM soon by His grace
This is why they ask me for on 28 may :
You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are in genuine relationship. Please, provide details of your relationship with your spouse and how it developed. Proof of a genuine relationship may include details of combined financial obligations,
social, physical and emotional aspects of the applicants. Include any details that are relevant to establish that you have a genuine relationship. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes.

This is what i send on july 10:
-letter explaining how our relationship developed, and with details of what i was sending on this new package.
1. Certificate of Marriage.
2. Lease Agreement.
3. Letter information joint bank account.
4. Banking joint account statement from 1 year.
5. Letter from our membership on the gym.
6. Bill energy june 2014.
7. cable statement june 2014.
8. cell phone payments husband.
9. cell phone bill april may june 2014 me.
10. Reservation from one of our trips June 2012.
11. Text messages between us from 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
12. 3 Letter's from friends.
13. Letter from my parents.
14. some new pictures and some of the ones i already send the first time to them.

i hope it helps :D

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
wow Woody. I didn't realize you didn't get your DM yet. I just remembered you as the lucky person who got the AIP in February.
It now seems like you are waiting even longer than those who received the AIP late but got their DM around the same time.
That really sucks!

woodyc said:
Has anyone passed the 8 month mark for 2nd stage ? When I called up CIC to try get a OWP sorted I asked about my app the said I should hear something by Oct/Nov but thats just the call centre people going off the what the processing time says on the website it's at 8 months atm for 2nd stage. 8 months to look at a medical check & police check really ?

I just find it really hard to get my head around what the hold up is ? When we are told in writing that this move to CPC-M was suppose to make things faster it's just such a shame cause we know how fast the can work but we have been stuck on July apps 5 months now. And no one can give us a reason why.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
GatorSPO said:
....and DM

CIC Vancouver will contact us for the final appt
Wow, congrats!! :D

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
hi guys i know is not the right topic but is one of the most active topic probably somebody here can advice me,,, :) im helping my brother in law to filled up the application for student permit, but i got stock in one question of the application for temporary resident visa #8
it says previous travel:
since the age of 18 or during the past 5 years, whichever is more recent......

my brother in law is 17 turning 18 on november we are to apply next week and the course start next year january thats mean he will be 18 when he arrives, so im also confuse if i should filled up the custodianship declaration :/ is there any phone from cic that they can answer this question cause he is apply in outside canada and im in canada thank you

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
GatorSPO said:
....and DM

congrats :D
sorry i am not sure the answer ... maybe someone can answer me ... since right now i got DM can i go apply RAMQ (quebec healthcare)??

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
JohnnyP said:
wow Woody. I didn't realize you didn't get your DM yet. I just remembered you as the lucky person who got the AIP in February.
It now seems like you are waiting even longer than those who received the AIP late but got their DM around the same time.
That really sucks!
Yeah I guess my app just snuck in there before the move & the big wait but no more news yet not sure when I'll get DM just going to wait for my OWP to arrive so I can continue to work. I'll just keep waiting it will be 1 year on Wed since we sent our app.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
woodyc said:
Yeah I guess my app just snuck in there before the move & the big wait but no more news yet not sure when I'll get DM just going to wait for my OWP to arrive so I can continue to work. I'll just keep waiting it will be 1 year on Wed since we sent our app.
did you call cic call center ask about why ur owp didn't sent to you yet ? i think u sent with ur app in same time ? even not same time alrdy pass 5 months after you got aip ..

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
"since the age of 18 or during the past 5 years, whichever is more recent"
List wherever he has travelled in the past 5 years.

CIC goes by age/location etc at the time of the application. You need to fill out the guardian information which will be void when he gets here.

Krinaaa said:
hi guys i know is not the right topic but is one of the most active topic probably somebody here can advice me,,, :) im helping my brother in law to filled up the application for student permit, but i got stock in one question of the application for temporary resident visa #8
it says previous travel:
since the age of 18 or during the past 5 years, whichever is more recent......

my brother in law is 17 turning 18 on november we are to apply next week and the course start next year january thats mean he will be 18 when he arrives, so im also confuse if i should filled up the custodianship declaration :/ is there any phone from cic that they can answer this question cause he is apply in outside canada and im in canada thank you

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
GatorSPO said:
....and DM

Congrats Gator!

Happy to see at least some good news around here!! :)

Now here's *fingers crossed* for some more this week!! :)

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
yata520 said:
did you call cic call center ask about why ur owp didn't sent to you yet ? i think u sent with ur app in same time ? even not same time alrdy pass 5 months after you got aip ..
According to the spreadsheet Woody applied for the OWP on July 14th; so should be getting it within a week.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
So, we requested our GCMS notes on June 19th, and received them July 17th.

90% of it was Not Started. (Aug 14 Applicants).

The only thing that looked completed was my husbands RCMP check which was clean.

And besides that an email from Etobicoke to CPC-M requesting if they were going to keep our Application for Processing or transfer it to Etobicoke for processing, since we sent in a For Information Only Application for Criminal Rehabilitation. That was in March, and there was no answer from CPC-M on file.

I want to stay on top of that to know what is happening, and I thought by waiting all the way until now, there would at least be SOMETHING interesting in our file.

Since it takes 30 days to get the notes, how long do you guys usually wait between ordering notes? Does it slow it down to request GCMS notes multiple times?

I’m trying to figure out how long to wait until we ask again….? Any suggestions?

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
AchankengCrawford said:
According to the spreadsheet Woody applied for the OWP on July 14th; so should be getting it within a week.
Yeah your right I only applied for a OWP last week. Cause as I wrote in a post a week or so ago I had 13.5 months left on my current work permit when I applied thought that would be plenty of time to get DM & be a landed PR but we weren't prepared for the CPC-M saga.

kismetfatum

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
ACS said:
So, we requested our GCMS notes on June 19th, and received them July 17th.

90% of it was Not Started. (Aug 14 Applicants).

The only thing that looked completed was my husbands RCMP check which was clean.

And besides that an email from Etobicoke to CPC-M requesting if they were going to keep our Application for Processing or transfer it to Etobicoke for processing, since we sent in a For Information Only Application for Criminal Rehabilitation. That was in March, and there was no answer from CPC-M on file.

I want to stay on top of that to know what is happening, and I thought by waiting all the way until now, there would at least be SOMETHING interesting in our file.

Since it takes 30 days to get the notes, how long do you guys usually wait between ordering notes? Does it slow it down to request GCMS notes multiple times?

I'm trying to figure out how long to wait until we ask again....? Any suggestions?
Hi, I received my notes last week. We are July 31 Applicants and our application basically had NOT STARTED everywhere. Like you, we waited until close to the full year so we can see what progress was done, but there's nothing on it. I don't see the value in ordering the notes again at this point. Someone from July 26 just received AIP so hopefully we will be next!!!

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
Trying to understand why others with an AOR after ours are receiving their stage 1 and stage 2.

Does the day the application was filed mean anything? We filed our app on Aug. 5 and received an AOR email on Sep. 4 (saying they received the application on Aug. 6). What date is important for our purposes? Aug. 5? Aug. 6? Sep. 4?

Thanks.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Aug 6th, I think.

princesultan said:
Trying to understand why others with an AOR after ours are receiving their stage 1 and stage 2.

Does the day the application was filed mean anything? We filed our app on Aug. 5 and received an AOR email on Sep. 4 (saying they received the application on Aug. 6). What date is important for our purposes? Aug. 5? Aug. 6? Sep. 4?

Thanks.