13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
i'm a sept 18th applicant..today they are processing July 22nd applicants...

thats about 2 months away... which seems like a lot when they are processing 3 days worth of apps a week

BUT...... it could be worse..what if i was a Dec 2013 applicant... etc... its all relative...
I cant imagine how pissed people who applied after me are feeling...

clairefrance

Jun 26, 2014
Hi everyone,

After my husband received his approval for sponsoring me yesterday, I received the email approving my permanent residency application this morning... followed just an hour later by the DM email saying that the Etobicocke CIC office will contact me shortly for finalizing my PR. They also said my OWP got approved and that it will be send to me soon.

I guess I just have to wait for my OWP to come in the mail as well as my landing letter.

Our application is July 23rd, so not what is said on the CIC website today.

I wish everyone the best, it's finally moving and coming :)

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
computergeek said:
Yes. If you paid it already, the original receipt should be enough.
thank you computergeek

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
clairefrance said:
Hi everyone,

After my husband received his approval for sponsoring me yesterday, I received the email approving my permanent residency application this morning... followed just an hour later by the DM email saying that the Etobicocke CIC office will contact me shortly for finalizing my PR. They also said my OWP got approved and that it will be send to me soon.

I guess I just have to wait for my OWP to come in the mail as well as my landing letter.

Our application is July 23rd, so not what is said on the CIC website today.

I wish everyone the best, it's finally moving and coming :)
they are working ahead of timeline posted. that is good news everyone! congrats claire!

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
chinaman said:
For me I have waited exactly 11 months for them to give me AIP, DM and Landing, so I totally understand how you all feel. Being left alone and don't know what is going on inside CIC.
Actually to have everything done in 11 months is not bad even it takes a while for stage 1. From the CIC website the quickest posted timeline I saw was 6 months for stage 1 but another 8 months for stage 2. At least they are doing stage 2 co-currently with stage 1.

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Landed this morning at etobicoke was pretty quick n straight forward officer was very funny lol.....glad tobe done with this process with the exception of my pr card.

Thanks everyone for all their help and advise much appreciated, good news will come for everyone soon. Stay strong guys!

marylou

Aug 22, 2010
North York, Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Submitted to Vegreville - Now Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
02-01-2014
bankerguy said:
i'm a sept 18th applicant..today they are processing July 22nd applicants...

thats about 2 months away... which seems like a lot when they are processing 3 days worth of apps a week

BUT...... it could be worse..what if i was a Dec 2013 applicant... etc... its all relative...
I cant imagine how pissed people who applied after me are feeling...
I am a January 2014 applicant....so I guess I have it worse than you..... :( :( :(

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so glad for everyone with good news, seems like they have a schedule running now.
That said, I still feel like they should prioritize giving AIP for people waiting for so long, instead of focusing in DM.
AIP would put my life and other people's life back on track right way, I would rather receive AIP now, then AIP+DM 3 months from now.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Brazilian Canadian said:
I am so glad for everyone with good news, seems like they have a schedule running now.
That said, I still feel like they should prioritize giving AIP for people waiting for so long, instead of focusing in DM.
AIP would put my life and other people's life back on track right way, I would rather receive AIP now, then AIP+DM 3 months from now.
I do agree, I just really want AIP and OWP. Just being able to work would make my life so much better right now! Giving my days purpose, and helping with our financial situation would be a huge lift of spirit for me. :)

pari7896

Jun 9, 2014
:(

I have applied for inland sponsorship in august 2013. And i dont know how much time they gonna take to provide me OWP.
they are working july 22 applications.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

So So sad :( :(

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pari7896 said:
I have applied for inland sponsorship in august 2013. And i dont know how much time they gonna take to provide me OWP.
they are working july 22 applications.
I'm a September applicant already waiting for 9 months, and not sure how long is going to take to get to my file...
It's one of the most frustrating things I had to deal with all my life.
The process itself is already hard, with this huge delay they created it just got crazy!
I'm seriously just hoping it doesn't pass the 12 months mark.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Brazilian Canadian said:
I'm a September applicant already waiting for 9 months, and not sure how long is going to take to get to my file...
It's one of the most frustrating things I had to deal with all my life.
The process itself is already hard, with this huge delay they created it just got crazy!
I'm seriously just hoping it doesn't pass the 12 months mark.
I hope so. I hear you. We almost have the same timeline. This inland processing is so emotionally draining and challenging. I have some financial responsibilities back home as i was tied up with a mortgage so i really wish we get the good news soon. Really... This is very frustrating.. But just be positive... I really hope it comes out very soon.

sarah1003

Aug 5, 2011
inland sponsorship application have been extremely frustruating. Read this article. I think cic needs to step it up.
http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/06/28/foreign_spouses_trapped_in_canada_due_to_sponsorship_backlog.html

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
sarah1003 said:
inland sponsorship application have been extremely frustruating. Read this article. I think cic needs to step it up.
http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/06/28/foreign_spouses_trapped_in_canada_due_to_sponsorship_backlog.html
I still don't understand why they are pushing so hard for us to apply outland. We're still going to be citizens, it's just a matter of time, either way. I can't believe they really think it would be in our best interest to be away from our spouses, who are our loves and our lives, for so long. It's very callous and insensitive. I don't care how much longer it takes, I don't want be away from my husband for any length of time, period.