+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
shaqhal said:
by regular mail like i said in my previous post. to the Mississauga office
yeah i sent mine by registered mail not sure if CIC can help you but from what I've heard 2014 applicants have been waiting a while for their AOR. So you might be in the same situation as lot of other people.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Guys .. I decided to withdraw my application with in this week ..i am rushing back to Singapore because my grand father not doing well ..He just wishing to see me there ...Guys i have one question here ....
1 ...Guys if i withdraw my inland application and apply from out land now ...do i need to wait or i can apply any time out land application ?
2 .. is inland application withdraw gonna create any red flag for my out land application or not ??
waiting for good advise ....thanks

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
HARMIN said:
Guys .. I decided to withdraw my application with in this week ..i am rushing back to Singapore because my grand father not doing well ..He just wishing to see me there ...Guys i have one question here ....
1 ...Guys if i withdraw my inland application and apply from out land now ...do i need to wait or i can apply any time out land application ?
2 .. is inland application withdraw gonna create any red flag for my out land application or not ??
I dont think withdrawing your application is going to create any red flags.

Are you sure you want to withdraw your application? I dont know how long you'll be in Singapore for but you can always try to come back.

My partner went back to her home country for 3 weeks. I joined her after a week and we had no problem getting back into the country. My partner is on a visitor visa.

pritha

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
HARMIN said:

Ahh that's really sad.. Hope your grandfather get well soon..

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Linden said:
I dont think withdrawing your application is going to create any red flags.

Are you sure you want to withdraw your application? I dont know how long you'll be in Singapore for but you can always try to come back.

My partner went back to her home country for 3 weeks. I joined her after a week and we had no problem getting back into the country. My partner is on a visitor visa.
Harmin, I agree with Linden. You are almost there. While we know its always a risk travelling out of canada, You have a very valid reason. Just bring any documents like aor to show that you have an existing inland application when you re enter. ( i dont know though how long you are staying in Singapore).
Hope everything turns out well.

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
is it okay to send in a H & C form after the application has already been sent in?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5283E.pdf

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
We'll after waiting officially 2 months for my landing interview I called cic turns out my application is not back in process :-\which is what one agent told me they just sent etobicoke a reminder to send me my letter. I plan on calling tomorrow just to make sure everything is ok with my file then once a week after that to "remind" etobicoke I still exist! :)

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
minime# said:
We'll after waiting officially 2 months for my landing interview I called cic turns out my application is not back in process :-\which is what one agent told me they just sent etobicoke a reminder to send me my letter. I plan on calling tomorrow just to make sure everything is ok with my file then once a week after that to "remind" etobicoke I still exist! :)
Oh good! I was worried for you.

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Any inlander who tried requesting their GCMS notes?

SmithyLinds

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
Hey guys just got my husbands work permit in the mail today!!!! Took quite some time. We received AIP on May 12th and they didn't even issue the WP til June 10th. So don't panic for those awaiting their WP. Seems they are slow at everything these days lol

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
SmithyLinds said:
Hey guys just got my husbands work permit in the mail today!!!! Took quite some time. We received AIP on May 12th and they didn't even issue the WP til June 10th. So don't panic for those awaiting their WP. Seems they are slow at everything these days lol
Good for you. Cant for my WP to arrive. 5 more mos for me to wait then? Hopefully sooner.

Audjgal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
HARMIN said:
Harmin, Seriously I would not withdraw your application. I've travelled to Singapore and India and back twice now since I've had my Inland, infact My husband sent the package off while I was already away as I we were waiting on certain documents. Just be honest with CBSA when you return, carry your marriage certificate with you be polite and you should have no problem.

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
SmithyLinds said:
Congrats on finally being able to work!!! But Wow!!! Is this happening to anyone else that has recently received AIP and applied for an OWP with their application? If this is what they are doing, this is worrisome. The whole point of people being excited for AIP is the fact that they can work ! Issuing a work permit a month later is unacceptable! Work permits are typically issued soon as you receive AIP and arrive 1 week or so later. What the heck is going on with CPC-M ! I can't wrap my head around this ???

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
RRSweet said:
Congrats on finally being able to work!!! But Wow!!! Is this happening to anyone else that has recently received AIP and applied for an OWP with their application? If this is what they are doing, this is worrisome. The whole point of people being excited for AIP is the fact that they can work ! Issuing a work permit a month later is unacceptable! Work permits are typically issued soon as you receive AIP and arrive 1 week or so later. What the heck is going on with CPC-M ! I can't wrap my head around this ???
looks like CPC-M have just one or two agents working on all the inland sponsorship application. minimal progress in 4 months, next to no AIPS and AORs lack of proper communication channels to applicants. So far, moving the apps to CPC-M doesnt make any sense especially when CPC-V
was doing soo good before the transfer