+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

lounge

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Hi All, just a quick question. Am in the process of putting together my application package, as per the pictures, is it okay if i copy and paste it in word and print it out or i should just go to wallmart to print out all the pictures from my usb. Any idea will be appreciated.
Thanks all

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
lounge said:
Hi All, just a quick question. Am in the process of putting together my application package, as per the pictures, is it okay if i copy and paste it in word and print it out or i should just go to wallmart to print out all the pictures from my usb. Any idea will be appreciated.
Thanks all
I know in our case, we gave our lawyer a bunch of pictures, and he then copied a select few into a written up document discussing the validity of our relationship. We didn't have any actual prints submitted that I can remember, just those that were printed on the document.

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
lounge said:
Thanks all
No need to have actual prints, a simple timeline in Word is just fine

Princess029

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 23, 2013
AOR Received.
September 15, 2013/ Start pocessing
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
March 2014
lounge said:
HiinAll, just a quick question. Am in the process of putting together my application package, as per the pictures, is it okay if i copy and paste it in word and print it out or i should just go to wallmart to print out all the pictures from my usb. Any idea will be appreciated.
Thanks all
Linden, thanks for your message. What I mean was couples are only requested for an interview if CIC has doubt on the relationship of the sponsor with the applicant? otherwise there is no interview has to be made? Am I right?

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
lounge said:
A simple timeline in word, please can you explain in details, thanks, i really appreciate.
Just copy/paste photos in chronological order to Word (ascending or descending, won't really matter), writing a caption above or below every picture, saying when it was taken, who is pictured and the occasion. For example "Jack Brown (sponsor) with Katie Grey (applicant) and their best man (John Green) on vacation at Bali on June 1st 2008"

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
does toronto star still gonna post about inland sponsorship news ??
PS: finger cross ... plz cic i really need good news o_o

pritha

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
April Fajardo said:
Thanks for sharing your experience Pritha. I appreciate .
Hope and pray I get my turn soon.
No problem! Its a pleasure to share.. But again, it might be different in any other offices and cases/applications.. I see you haven't done your meds yet.. Its better to do it in advance, so it'll be finish faster.. But , its up to you... :)

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
has anyone on this forum had any problems because they sent their app through regular mail?

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaqhal said:
has anyone on this forum had any problems because they sent their app through regular mail?
if you mean by regular mail as non-courier, like canada post, then that would be most applications here. applicant put a tracking on the mail. very few use couriers and it usually isn't a problem

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
chakrab said:
if you mean by regular mail as non-courier, like canada post, then that would be most applications here. applicant put a tracking on the mail. very few use couriers and it usually isn't a problem
okay.. i was getting worried cuz we called cic and they still have no record of our appliction in the system yet and uts been over three months. the agent said its best to send it via registered mail.

My_new_username

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2014
What happened with that article about that supposed to be published on June 13 in The Star?

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
shaqhal said:
okay.. i was getting worried cuz we called cic and they still have no record of our appliction in the system yet and uts been over three months. the agent said its best to send it via registered mail.
Did you send your application by registered mail?

Where did you send your application to?

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Linden said:
Did you send your application by registered mail?

Where did you send your application to?
by regular mail like i said in my previous post. to the Mississauga office