Interview........
Not interview request at this time.
Passport Req..
DM: May 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
i received DM 4 months after AIP, cause i did not send police certificate with it.
so people if you want to wait less send a complete package.

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
screech339 said:
You are not suppose to leave until after you become PR. Not after AIP or DM.
You can leave the country after DM if you cross the border with a private vehicle and your Letter of Landing document.

From CIC website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=064&t=10

Ngawang

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
etobicoke
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
cca35 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am a June 2013 Applicant. I've received AIP on January 31st 2014 and I just received the DM email from Vegreville office today morning at 9:30AM.
Waiting for Vancouver office to contact me for landing.

Wish everyone all the best. Thanks. ;D
Hi where did you receive your dm? in your email?

Rusalka

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Linden said:
You can leave the country after DM if you cross the border with a private vehicle and your Letter of Landing document.

From CIC website

thanks a lot!!!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Linden said:

From CIC website

I can assure you that a decision made email letter is NOT "record of landing". So I still don't think you can leave after getting DM.

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
Hello everybody my husband just got approved to sponsor me today my application it's been received on July 11 2013,, after he ceived the email today I got another one asking me for my police certificate and this .....
You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are in genuine relationship. Please, provide details of your relationship with your spouse and how it developed. Proof of a genuine relationship may include details of combined financial obligations, social, physical and emotional aspects of the applicants. Include any details that are relevant to establish that you have a genuine relationship. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes.
What can I send I did wrong I over stay my visa so all or marriege is like I didn't exist here so I don't have much evidence financially I did send tons of pictures, bank joined account statements of 9 month but I don't have nothing else any ideas :/ it says that if I don't send it in 2 months my process of the pr will be refused

Thank you thank you for e replies

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Krinaaa said:
Hello everybody my husband just got approved to sponsor me today my application it's been received on July 11 2013,, after he ceived the email today I got another one asking me for my police certificate and this .....
You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are in genuine relationship. Please, provide details of your relationship with your spouse and how it developed. Proof of a genuine relationship may include details of combined financial obligations, social, physical and emotional aspects of the applicants. Include any details that are relevant to establish that you have a genuine relationship. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes.
What can I send I did wrong I over stay my visa so all or marriege is like I didn't exist here so I don't have much evidence financially I did send tons of pictures, bank joined account statements of 9 month but I don't have nothing else any ideas :/ it says that if I don't send it in 2 months my process of the pr will be refused

did you 2 got marriage ?if yes Marriage Certficate should sent it , all of you guys friends write letter to prove that you guys are genuine relationship, also prove address living together more then 12 months also declar taxes , but feel odd past 1 stage but then ask you to provide more evidence ?...

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
Krinaaa said:

Hi,

U can send joint lease if you have one, letters from friends and family , and insurance document on which spouse is the beneficiary , pics from vacation if guys took any.

All the very best!!

May a God Bless us All!!

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
screech339 said:
I can assure you that a decision made email letter is NOT "record of landing". So I still don't think you can leave after getting DM.
Sorry i should have said after "landing" not DM.

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
yata520 said:
did you 2 got marriage ?if yes Marriage Certficate should sent it , all of you guys friends write letter to prove that you guys are genuine relationship, also prove address living together more then 12 months also declar taxes , but feel odd past 1 stage but then ask you to provide more evidence ?...
Yes I did send marriage certificate, pictures from the day we marriage but was just me him and 2 friends I send a letter that all our friends are in anger province cause the year we marriage we just move to our actual city, I send chats history of calls since we meet even before we marriage also I did send letters of 2 of my friends means him are from another countries so our families are not here I did explain them that that is no easy for me to get the visa mmm what else I know is weird I can believe that they doubt is hardy we are just a normal quite lonely couple so is been hard since we are not can of the average but thanks u so much for the reply

mariannamurrieta

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
toronto, ON, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 - 03 - 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate request after AIP January-9-2014 sent on January-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
File Transfer...
AIP + OWP January-9-2014
Med's Request
Med's sent with app
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
Krinaaa said:

You can send bills, if you are paying hydro, Internet etc, if is under your name you can add as a account holder your husband name and ask for a copy of that, if you are renting get a letter from your landlord saying that you guys lie together and he know you etc, letter from your family even if they don't live in here saying that they know you are a couple, letter from any activity you do together if you join the gym, a letter from there you can ask the manager, o if you go to church ask for a letter also. Letter from your dr. Also you can send a update bank statement from your bank where immigration can see your name your husband name with the same address. Any pay stub ( rent ) with both names your lease too.

I hope this help!

mariannamurrieta

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
toronto, ON, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 - 03 - 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate request after AIP January-9-2014 sent on January-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
File Transfer...
AIP + OWP January-9-2014
Med's Request
Med's sent with app
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
Pedrito said:
Do anybody have has their E-cas updated?? .. It's been a while since somebody mention E-cas

My e-Cas status was updated this Tuesday.

Canuck*soon

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
PCC submitted March 11, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
March 4, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP January 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 29, 2014
LANDED..........
May 29, 2014 after 14 months 3 weeks and 3 days
:eek: we will be landing today :eek: We will let you know how it goes.....

Thank you so very much to all of of you at this forum - you have no idea how much your support through this process has meant .... I hope and pray for a fast and positive resolution for all of your applications.
May God bless us all.