+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
civic said:
CIC officials are informed of the petition. CPP-Mississauga is also provided with the signatures and comments striking the delay. You should see some pick up in processing time.

Toronto Star is preparing a full story about the affected couples and about the petition. Anyone of you who would like your difficulties be presented on news can contact:
Nicholas Keung
IMMIGRATION REPORTER
Toronto Star
416-460-7203
nkeung @ thestar.ca

He is very keen to hear from us!!!!
so u mean CIC just found out CPC-M do nothing ?? it will be good news if have some good movement

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Canuck*soon said:
:eek: ...... So excited and nervous. We have our landing interview this Thursday .... Wish us luck!

Hoping that CIC starts making headway very soon and that everyone starts hearing about progress being made
Congrats almost done!!

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
civic said:
CIC officials are informed of the petition. CPP-Mississauga is also provided with the signatures and comments striking the delay. You should see some pick up in processing time.

Toronto Star is preparing a full story about the affected couples and about the petition. Anyone of you who would like your difficulties be presented on news can contact:
Nicholas Keung
IMMIGRATION REPORTER
Toronto Star
416-460-7203
nkeung @ thestar.ca

He is very keen to hear from us!!!!
Yeah, I got this e-mail today and sent him the same e-mail I sent to MP last Friday.

michaella1964

Nov 16, 2012
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
File Transfer...
AIP 21-01-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2014
Hilo said:
where is the cheapest place in Edmonton to do a immigration medical, Just get a email from cic to do a medical ? :eek:
in your letter that nthey send u they will tell u to go online under there web page because they have certain doctors that have permission to do it for them so don't go to any other then the ones listed for ur city

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Hilo said:
where is the cheapest place in Edmonton to do a immigration medical, Just get a email from cic to do a medical ? :eek:
I've checked with all the panel physician listed, it's all $400 for everything unfortunately. I went to the medicentre by century park TC. DONT go to that one. Dr. Jordanka is super sweet but the reception staff can be so rude, unprofessional and disorganised. I had to wait almost 3 hrs past my appointment time .. And missed part of my shift. I only talked to the dr for 10 -15 mins tops maybe so the rest was horrible. Apparently the forms were down but they had zero communication, and when I asked the front they had no idea going on. I was only told when they got me in. (Lol just like cic with the delays keeping us in the dark) Also over the phone I needed the date when they send my meds in they needed me to come down and I lived very far at the time (most if not all dmps are in the south side) their phone calls were rude, one reception even called me dude or buddy... (I don't remember it's been a few months) how unprofessional.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
I had my appointment at the MP office. Apparently our email has strong words in it but ours is very toned down a it compared to johnnyP or acheng. (I can't be so mad since I have status til 2016) Just stating the fact about delays that affected us and if they can assist with inquiring our files. It was quick, the lady knew what she needed to know, got us to sign the consent forms and let us know if there are any future correspondence we need to let her know so her file cabinet won't break again from being so full haha. She was funny. She also let us know usually if cic didn't bother us or requested more things then it's usually a good thing and that when they get to our files, then they will. It's first come first serve but we already know that. Our concern were the delays. So she said we will probably hear something from her end of this week.

So yah I recommend writing a quick email to your MP. Your voice will be heard.... unless if your MP is Chris Alexander :s

And also talking to your MP is free! As oppose to hiring a consultant or lawyer. Unless of course your case is complicated, then generally hiring a good immigration lawyer is recommended.

Ps acheng, did you hear anything back from them?

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
bruneian said:
I had my appointment at the MP office. Apparently our email has strong words in it but ours is very toned down a it compared to johnnyP or acheng. (I can't be so mad since I have status til 2016) Just stating the fact about delays that affected us and if they can assist with inquiring our files. It was quick, the lady knew what she needed to know, got us to sign the consent forms and let us know if there are any future correspondence we need to let her know so her file cabinet won't break again from being so full haha. She was funny. She also let us know usually if cic didn't bother us or requested more things then it's usually a good thing and that when they get to our files, then they will. It's first come first serve but we already know that. Our concern were the delays. So she said we will probably hear something from her end of this week.

So yah I recommend writing a quick email to your MP. Your voice will be heard.... unless if your MP is Chris Alexander :s

And also talking to your MP is free! As oppose to hiring a consultant or lawyer. Unless of course your case is complicated, then generally hiring a good immigration lawyer is recommended.

Ps acheng, did you hear anything back from them?
consultant wont do anything ~ will just tell wait when time is come you are up

SmithyLinds

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
Can anyone suggest a doctor in the mississauga area to do the medical? I know there are a few to choose from.....but anyone know any prices for any of them? Thank you :)

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
SmithyLinds said:
Can anyone suggest a doctor in the mississauga area to do the medical? I know there are a few to choose from.....but anyone know any prices for any of them? Thank you :)
we used him, it was about 150 for everything.. it at the border of Mississauga/ etobicoke

Dr. John C. Kuhlmann

Doctor

Specialty: Family / G.P.
Practice: Kuhlmann John C Dr
Hospital:
Phone: 416-622-0933
Med. School:

SmithyLinds

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
Perfect thanks very much!

psyyyn

Apr 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2014
nrajani_99 said:
we used him, it was about 150 for everything.. it at the border of Mississauga/ etobicoke

Dr. John C. Kuhlmann

Doctor

Specialty: Family / G.P.
Practice: Kuhlmann John C Dr
Hospital:
Phone: 416-622-0933
Med. School:
I went there this Feb. They raise it to about $170. My appointment was at 3:30 but started like an hour later :( like 8people were already waiting ahead of me. Probably it might be better to go at morning hours. Also they send you to another office near by for x-ray for extra cost like $15 or something.

yantaicalgary

Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Oct 3,2014
MAN!!! Finally, I receive an email from Calgary office for landing interview today. It is scheduled on Jun 25th, 2014.

Thank you guys for helping me out all the time!
Good luck everyone and God bless us!

mariannamurrieta

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
toronto, ON, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 - 03 - 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate request after AIP January-9-2014 sent on January-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
File Transfer...
AIP + OWP January-9-2014
Med's Request
Med's sent with app
Interview........
Not interview request at this time.
Passport Req..
DM: May 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
Hello,

I'm a march 2013, applicant and I recieve DM on May 22, says the local office (. Etobioke ) will contact me,
But how long can this take? Anyone here arrived at etobioke, and can share timeline?

Thanks

-Mariana.