+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
civic said:
Personally I do not think supporting materials play a key role in determining whether an interview is needed. In some marriage fraud cases, people do fabricate the materials easily. That is more to do with background checks and the answers to sponsored spouse questionnaire (previous marriage, previous sponsorship, quick marriage after first meeting). The questionnaire is where the red flags are spotted.

By the way, best of luck for the rest part of your journey.
[/quote

I disagree with this. Supporting documents play a key role. If you read back, you'll see several people on this thread were asked for more info. Most of them sent more photos, more proof they've been living together for a year if common-law (this seemed to be a key reason in the request for more info), etc, and after sending the info, they received AIP.

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
Sept 11 2013 said:
I guess AIP, I try to call back again cuz it not gonna be happen another 3 months waiting for AIP. So yah i spoke to another agent and he said that they working on July 8 still but there getting closer to my application. Thanks God Kinda relieve Just cant wait. by the way im August applicant
It better not be another three months! (I'm right beside you on the timeline, so I always pay extra attention to the information you hear from CIC). I am hoping that we have our AIPs by early-mid June. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but that'll be almost 10 months.

Mela, fingers crossed for you! I hope you get your AIP soon and don't have to wait another 8 months. I hope you guys at least got a big tax rebate from being single income.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Guys ..I just called CIC And lady over the phone was very very rude and helpless ...she ask me so many question and when i ask her about my file then she direct told me she not gonna provide me any information about my file and they don't know about my file status and when i ask her why my medical and pcc not update in my ecas till now then she told me because my file still in first stage so she can't tell me about my medical and pcc because that thing only can be update after first stage approval ..when i ask her how long gonna take for first stage because my application already cross 9 months then she told me we r working on July 8th application and i don't know how long they gonna take for my application and when i told her i called 2 weeks ago and ur one agent told me my application already in second stage then she told me she don't know about that ... guys i am not feeling comfortable with CIC agent or processing system any more ...its look like they wanna give us more stress so that we closed our applications or withdraw our applications and leave Canada .. :-[ :-[ :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
hotsjf said:
I've no idea why we are belong to the suspects :), but hopefully I can find out more by ordering Case Notes? Still trying to figure out how...
Not sure if there will really be much information but you can order your notes here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp. It costs $5.

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
HARMIN said:
Guys ..I just called CIC And lady over the phone was very very rude and helpless ...she ask me so many question and when i ask her about my file then she direct told me she not gonna provide me any information about my file and they don't know about my file status and when i ask her why my medical and pcc not update in my ecas till now then she told me because my file still in first stage so she can't tell me about my medical and pcc because that thing only can be update after first stage approval ..when i ask her how long gonna take for first stage because my application already cross 9 months then she told me we r working on July 8th application and i don't know how long they gonna take for my application and when i told her i called 2 weeks ago and ur one agent told me my application already in second stage then she told me she don't know about that ... guys i am not feeling comfortable with CIC agent or processing system any more ...its look like they wanna give us more stress so that we close our or withdraw our applications and leave Canada .. :-[ :-[ :mad: :mad: :( :( :(
Oh @HARMIN so sorry you had a bad experience. Well.. i really dont know how long you had been waiting. but i waited 11 months from my application to my aip... so yeah.. i understand your stress...I was one of the ones caught in the inmigration strike.
I called several times CIC cause I was desperate and no one was giving me answers. Some agents are rude.. REALLY RUDE! and of course, no way to complain...! But... if you keep trying you'll get someone helpfull and nice :) It has happened to me.
If you are calling for FIRST STAGE, maybe if you are not an anglophone or francophone, its better that your SPONSOR calls... before getting AIP, it was my hubby who use to call, SAD AS IT SOUNDS it seems like some agents are nicer to citizens and PR's.. not to applicants.

But like i said, i have caught a few that were extremely nice! :) So.. you just have to proof them that you are strong and you will not bail so easily..
KEEP STRONG!!!

Good luck and God bless

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
MaxLet said:
Oh @ HARMIN so sorry you had a bad experience. Well.. i really dont know how long you had been waiting. but i waited 11 months from my application to my aip... so yeah.. i understand your stress...I was one of the ones caught in the inmigration strike.
I called several times CIC cause I was desperate and no one was giving me answers. Some agents are rude.. REALLY RUDE! and of course, no way to complain...! But... if you keep trying you'll get someone helpfull and nice :) It has happened to me.
If you are calling for FIRST STAGE, maybe if you are not an anglophone or francophone, its better that your SPONSOR calls... before getting AIP, it was my hubby who use to call, SAD AS IT SOUNDS it seems like some agents are nicer to citizens and PR's.. not to applicants.

But like i said, i have caught a few that were extremely nice! :) So.. you just have to proof them that you are strong and you will not bail so easily..
KEEP STRONG!!!

Good luck and God bless
Maxlet ..Me and my wife both was on the phone and CIC lady over the phone was very very rude and she totally ignored us and told us directly she not gonna give us any information about my file status ...look like she not happy with foreigners ...Out their got many people those really don't like foreigners come to Canada but inside CIC also got this kind of people today only i know ...... i have chat with CIC agent 2 weeks ago and the guy was really gentlemen and soft spoken and he provide me wonderful service ...but today CIC lady destroy my day and dreams .. :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :-\ :-\ :-\

hotsjf

Oct 4, 2013
AckTivity said:
Not sure if there will really be much information but you can order your notes here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp. It costs $5.
thanks I just submitted a request online, didn't ask me for payment tho

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Guys I'm also an August Applicant but I think it's better to stay positive.

Thing is I think CIC is fed up with everybody calling for the same reason.

Bottom line is an agent over the phone told me He is not sure what happens at cpc-mississauga because he does not work there.

I think it applies to all call agents from vegriville so were just pissing them off.

It's normal for a short delay when there is a transfer of visa office this happened before with another office doing other applications.
We are not going to get anywhere by complaining all the time, we have not yet passed 11 months, where most applicant used to wait 11 months for first stage approval.

It's just anxious to come on this forum with the negative talk all the time, remember a while ago another user mentioned on this forum that an agent from cpc- mississauga called and said to expect something at the end of may. Now let's wait until then before anyone call cic again.

I think they will purposefully lag our applications if we continue they are the government they can do whatever they want.

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
hotsjf said:
thanks I just submitted a request online, didn't ask me for payment tho
Hi help which one should i fill in? thanks

This for requesting ATIP

Select the category that best describes you?
Academia
business
media
organization
member of the public

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red flags can be anything the agent is reading on your file they may think is not a genuine relationship.
Most common, I read a article about it, would be difference in age, status, education, language (if they are able to communicate well),number of guest in the wedding (depending on the country traditions), and many others... but all of this if well explained on your file and not exaggerated may not raise a red flag.

It's unfair though, even they have to protect themselves from fraud, that genuine relationships, couples that just want to stay together may have to face up to a year of waiting on 1st stage just to get an interview. Interviews should be given right way, to be fair, since they can just decide to raise red flags for anything.

CIC has been very disrespectful for the last 1 1/2 years with sponsorship immigration, it's a very expensive service, provided by the government, that seems to have no regulations anymore. Wish we could see more clarity in the process, since regular time frame increased a lot, and there's no explanation, or schedule to come back whatsoever.

ruppcs said:
civic said:
Personally I do not think supporting materials play a key role in determining whether an interview is needed. In some marriage fraud cases, people do fabricate the materials easily. That is more to do with background checks and the answers to sponsored spouse questionnaire (previous marriage, previous sponsorship, quick marriage after first meeting). The questionnaire is where the red flags are spotted.

By the way, best of luck for the rest part of your journey.
[/quote

I disagree with this. Supporting documents play a key role. If you read back, you'll see several people on this thread were asked for more info. Most of them sent more photos, more proof they've been living together for a year if common-law (this seemed to be a key reason in the request for more info), etc, and after sending the info, they received AIP.

hotsjf

Oct 4, 2013
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi help which one should i fill in? thanks

This for requesting ATIP

Select the category that best describes you?
Academia
business
media
organization
member of the public
I chose member of the public

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
So i havnt heard anything from hamilton office regarding landing interview yet... Its been 4 weeks now.. Do generally cic agent let u know whether letter is sent or not..? Why do they take so long for landing interview.. Do they working on application i mean some kind of inquires ?

yantaicalgary

Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Oct 3,2014
kaira1 said:
So i havnt heard anything from hamilton office regarding landing interview yet... Its been 4 weeks now.. Do generally cic agent let u know whether letter is sent or not..? Why do they take so long for landing interview.. Do they working on application i mean some kind of inquires ?
I have not heard anything as well. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Hi guys, I got 2 quick questions and would like some feedback:

1: We hadn't included our Option Cs with my wife as none of us had ever filed taxes in Canada (first year working here), so included an explanation about that. I am a December applicant, so application hasn't been processed yet and in the meantime we filed our taxes. Do you think we should request our option Cs and send them to CIC or don't bother?

2: currently I'm on IEC working holiday visa, expiring on June. I know I can't work after that. My question is should I apply for visitor status or just stick around under implied (visitor) status?

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013