+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi guys just phone the CIC and they said i have to wait another 3 months for my application im getting crazy here. Im august applicant :(

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
Hi guys just phone the CIC and they said i have to wait another 3 months for my application im getting crazy here. Im august applicant :(
Wow, 3 months for August applicant? Did they say why? And was that just for getting AIP or for full process?

Mela

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another cheery conversation with CIC this morning. Just to refresh:
File received by CIC March 6, 2013 (14 months now)
File transferred to Winnipeg Jan 29, 2014

So I called to see if I could hear anything about how our file is doing in the Winnipeg office. I found out that since our address had been changed to Saskatoon they held our file in Winnipeg for almost 3 months and then transferred it to Saskatoon so now we're at the bottom of the pile there and it could take up to 8 months just to get our first step approval. That would make our first step approval a 21 month process. Meanwhile living on one salary for so long is just putting our lives completely on hold and I'm starting to go a little crazy because we never receive any news unless I call and when I call all I get is disappointing news. Happy Monday! lol.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Sounds normal to me.

Sept 11 2013 said:

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Daizey said:
Wow, 3 months for August applicant? Did they say why? And was that just for getting AIP or for full process?
I guess AIP, I try to call back again cuz it not gonna be happen another 3 months waiting for AIP. So yah i spoke to another agent and he said that they working on July 8 still but there getting closer to my application. Thanks God Kinda relieve Just cant wait. by the way im August applicant

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
azarme09 said:
Sounds normal to me.
Considering they've been stuck on July for 3 months now with no progress, you think that's the norm now? 3 months for 1 month worth of progress? I truly hope not. Unless you're trying to be funny.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
I guess AIP, I try to call back again cuz it not gonna be happen another 3 months waiting for AIP. So yah i spoke to another agent and he said that they working on July 8 still but there getting closer to my application. Thanks God Kinda relieve Just cant wait.
Glad to hear you got some more positive information. :) I really do hope they start making more progress soon!

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Daizey said:
Glad to hear you got some more positive information. :) I really do hope they start making more progress soon!
Just hold on we gonna have a good news soon. I keep praying that they start working to our application.

RRSweet

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
sent with app
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
AIP: August 8, 2014 OWP Received August 15, 2014 Decision Made: Jan. 26, 2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2015
Daizey said:
Considering they've been stuck on July for 3 months now with no progress, you think that's the norm now? 3 months for 1 month worth of progress? I truly hope not. Unless you're trying to be funny.

I agree! that is not normal. Considering the person who implied it to be "normal" for CIC taking months to get through July applications, applied April 1st 2014; I really don't believe they have any idea how frustrating and lengthy this process really is.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
With all the anxiety and bad vibes we've been feeling lately due to the lack of progress on AIPs, I thought maybe I'd change things up a little. Here are some things we can do to keep our minds occupied and not worry so much about our immigration process:

1. Take a walk. The weather is getting nicer and taking walks help you to clear your head and make you feel better instead of being stuck inside all day!

2. Rearrange furniture! I did this with a couple of rooms in the house and it makes it feel like a new place! Definitely something you should do if you're like me and because you can't work stay inside all day.

3. If you're a woman like me, you know it's always fun to go window shopping! I find it helps me to get outside and be around others besides my husband. The lack of social life can sometimes bring us down too, especially if your husband or wives family aren't being supportive. Being around others helps to bring my spirits up. Talk to a stranger, smile to the person you pass on the street!

4. Try new recipes! This usually gets me going. Especially now that the weather is warming up and we can get away from the soups. Try a new spin on salad, or a new chicken marinade!

5. I know it's hard, but the biggest thing that has helped me is to stay away from the internet. Wanting to check the website every half hour, or trying to find news on what's going on with immigration, it makes things drag out. Keep your mind occupied elsewhere. :)

Hope these tips help someone. :) We can really let this process drive us crazy if we're not careful. We have to keep smiling and keep hopeful and know it will all be over one day!

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Sept 11 2013 said:
really don't get it why need to take another 3 months, they got everything from CPC-V,they didn't looking some july applicant file after file transfer ( GCMS show cpc-m not even take a look), we can't sue them coz they are goverment .....oh well...... nothing we can't do ~ kinda hopeless

hotsjf

Oct 4, 2013
computergeek said:
That's typical. My guess is nobody has even bothered to look at the file yet.

Order your electronic case notes. That should tell you why it was transferred and confirm that the documents were received.
May I ask how to order that?

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotsjf said:
Our supporting materials are not much (photos, phone call records, etc)

And my wife was pregnant after we submit the application, not sure if this is something they wanna check (to see the baby?)
Personally I do not think supporting materials play a key role in determining whether an interview is needed. In some marriage fraud cases, people do fabricate the materials easily. That is more to do with background checks and the answers to sponsored spouse questionnaire (previous marriage, previous sponsorship, quick marriage after first meeting). The questionnaire is where the red flags are spotted.

By the way, best of luck for the rest part of your journey.

hotsjf

Oct 4, 2013
civic said:
Personally I do not think supporting materials play a key role in determining whether an interview is needed. In some marriage fraud cases, people do fabricate the materials easily. That is more to do with background checks and the answers to sponsored spouse questionnaire (previous marriage, previous sponsorship, quick marriage after first meeting). The questionnaire is where the red flags are spotted.

By the way, best of luck for the rest part of your journey.
Thanks.

I've no idea why we are belong to the suspects :), but hopefully I can find out more by ordering Case Notes? Still trying to figure out how...