+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
jayshe25 said:
Hello everyone, i think you guys try to call the cic and tell them to email cpc, i think im lucky cpc called me twice already, they been calling me personally to update me with my file, the first time they called me was april 16 them i received a voice message on my phone today telling me that my apllication is almost completed amd i should receive aip anytime soon. Maybe because i told them that all my documents are wxpired including sin and medicare im in montreal. So i hope you guys can rwceived a personal call also the officer of cpc-m who contacts me is such a nice girl she's an angel to me and im glad ahe'a updating me personally. They receivd my app august 8 2013
i don't get it. how we gonna tell cic to tell them email cpc ?

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
jayshe25 said:
Hello everyone, i think you guys try to call the cic and tell them to email cpc, i think im lucky cpc called me twice already, they been calling me personally to update me with my file, the first time they called me was april 16 them i received a voice message on my phone today telling me that my apllication is almost completed amd i should receive aip anytime soon. Maybe because i told them that all my documents are wxpired including sin and medicare im in montreal. So i hope you guys can rwceived a personal call also the officer of cpc-m who contacts me is such a nice girl she's an angel to me and im glad ahe'a updating me personally. They receivd my app august 8 2013
That's amazing news! It also makes me excited because ours was received August 7, 2013. My husband said he will call tomorrow just because he had other questions regarding filing for health card in quebec after receiving AIP, things like that...I'll get him to ask if we could be updated by phone as well. :)

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
I really dont know coz when i called them re: my documents u didnt ask them to email the cpc-m he just do it without me asking it , that's it, in the voice message hi (my name) just want ti update u on ur application for spousal just want you to know that it's almost complete and you may received an email anytime soon from us. -agents name just that's it

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
jayshe25 said:
I really dont know coz when i called them re: my documents u didnt ask them to email the cpc-m he just do it without me asking it , that's it, in the voice message hi (my name) just want ti update u on ur application for spousal just want you to know that it's almost complete and you may received an email anytime soon from us. -agents name just that's it
I'm just glad to hear that they're working on our applications. That's great news! Thanks for sharing!!

Ass2014

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPM-v transfer to CPM-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Yes up front
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
------
VISA ISSUED...
----
LANDED..........
02-27-2015
Hi guys , we send our inland application on september 2013. And untill now Nothing yeat :(

SaskiaL

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
05-02-2013
Med's Done....
??-10-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP 12-11-2013 DM 22-04-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
I think - I think I got DM.

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your permanent resident status. Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Your temporary resident status is valid until 30 July 2015. You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain in the country legally. Having legal temporary residence status means you have a document issued by Citizenship and Immigration, which allows you to remain in Canada for the period of time specified on your visitor document (work permit, study permit) or on your temporary resident permit. Although out-of-status spouses and common-law partners may now apply for permanent residence in the Spouse or Common-law Partner Class, persons without legal immigration status in Canada may be subject to removal proceedings at any time for failing to have or maintain legal immigration status in Canada. CIC will process your application for permanent residence on a first-come first-served basis. However, we receive large volumes of applications for permanent residence and cannot guarantee that all processing procedures will be completed before your temporary residence status as a visitor, worker, student or permit holder expires. Should you need to extend your status, please obtain the “Application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada” kit by visiting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet web site at [http://www.cic.gc.ca] or by contacting the Immigration Call Centre at the number indicated below"

Did I?

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
SaskiaL said:
I think - I think I got DM.

"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your permanent resident status. Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Your temporary resident status is valid until 30 July 2015. You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain in the country legally. Having legal temporary residence status means you have a document issued by Citizenship and Immigration, which allows you to remain in Canada for the period of time specified on your visitor document (work permit, study permit) or on your temporary resident permit. Although out-of-status spouses and common-law partners may now apply for permanent residence in the Spouse or Common-law Partner Class, persons without legal immigration status in Canada may be subject to removal proceedings at any time for failing to have or maintain legal immigration status in Canada. CIC will process your application for permanent residence on a first-come first-served basis. However, we receive large volumes of applications for permanent residence and cannot guarantee that all processing procedures will be completed before your temporary residence status as a visitor, worker, student or permit holder expires. Should you need to extend your status, please obtain the “Application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada” kit by visiting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet web site at [http://www.cic.gc.ca] or by contacting the Immigration Call Centre at the number indicated below"

Did I?
Yes you did congratulations......also I think they may be telling that you may have to extend your status before you land in case June comes around and you're not landed yet

SaskiaL

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
05-02-2013
Med's Done....
??-10-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP 12-11-2013 DM 22-04-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
minime# said:
Yes you did congratulations......also I think they may be telling that you may have to extend your status before you land in case June comes around and you're not landed yet
Well, I would hope that I get my interview before June 2015 ;D

Frignanij

Oct 21, 2013
Ass2014 said:
Hi guys , we send our inland application on september 2013. And untill now Nothing yeat :(
Don't worry they are processing July applicants since 2 moths ago, I'm September too so nothing more than stay calm :-X

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Guys ... I tried to Call CIC Call center few times this morning but I can't get through ...the voice message keep telling me to login to our web site ...
May I know what's the easiest way to get CIC agent on the phone ?? Thanks

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Guys ... I tried to Call CIC Call center few times this morning but I can't get through ...the voice message keep telling me to login to our web site ...
May I know what's the easiest way to get CIC agent on the phone ?? Thanks
call later in the afternoon between 3-4 pm

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Sept 11 2013 said:
Last update: April 16, 2014
9 months
(initial assessment)

Working on applications received on July 8, 2013

Still July 8 :(
Boo I say! I do find it strange that there has been such little movement...unless there was a huge influx of applications in July!