AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
WaitingKiwi said:
Hi all,

Haven't been on here for awhile. Been buzy working ect its been great getting back to working life. Was very happy to hear from a immigration officer in Vancouver who said my application has been completed and she will try to get me a landing date before my medical expired. She pulled though and I land in Calgary on April 23. So happy, she saved me $$ on not having to fly to Vancouver as well as not having to re-do my medical. Cant wait until this whole process is over, what a slog its been. :)
Great news. So when did you get DM ? Did they call to give you DM or did you call them once you got your DM email ?

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Quick question guys my medical has been expired since January 2014 and ingot dm this month do u think my medz were extended? Would I have to redo my Meds before I land because I've been reading you need a valid medical before you can land is this true?

MelsaAJ

Jan 31, 2014
Hello everyone,

I'm just curious, for those of you who sent in their application in/around September 2013, have you heard anything or received any information?

I'm trying to streamline my application which was received Sept 8th 2013.

Thanks!

WaitingKiwi

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
woodyc said:
Great news. So when did you get DM ? Did they call to give you DM or did you call them once you got your DM email ?
Hello, was very surprised by the events this is what happened:

April 15th DM
April 16th checked my email surprised by dm, 1 hour later call from Vancouver office.
April 17 Call from Vancouver office confirming she scheduled me to land in Calgary April 23. (I live in BC close to the Alberta boarder so Calgary is much easier than Vancouver)

The end is nigh.

MelsaAJ

Jan 31, 2014
Seed of Abraham said:
Hello guys,

Please I am new here, I need your advice on my application, my wife & I have submitted our application for Inland spousal sponsorship since August 04/2013 and prior to then I have also submitted my Open Work Permit application in July 12/2013. Please can anyone tell me how long it takes for first stage of approval in principle? Also presently I was laid-off in my place of work and would this affect my application because obviously I am not working now and my wife is pregnant, pretty soon she will stop working and can this disqualify her from sponsoring me? If she stop working due to pregnancy can this stop my application? I have got other jobs but I don't have work permit to provide my would be employers. Folks I need your help.

Regards,
Seed of Abraham
Did you get any updates from CIC since then?

MelsaAJ

Jan 31, 2014
ruppcs said:
Thanks for your help guys! We are way past 90 days. He's been here for a couple of years now. We had no idea about this process when we started. We would have done so many things differently otherwise. Unfortunately Cirene, the letter has been lost! Weird since we're both good with things like that - to lose such an important document. I've looked everywhere. I'm just hoping that it doesn't hurt our case that he was denied a visitor visa extension. I'm usually okay with it - it doesn't seem like they should punish us for trying to go the proper route since you don't have to be in status to apply inland. Every once in a while though, I have a panic attack!

Guri,

Could you please add us to the spreadsheet?

app sent: July 26, 2013
aor rec'd: August 21, 2013
police report and owp sent with app
meds not sent yet

Thank you!
Hi! My application was received Sept 2013 and still no updates. Did CIC contact you as yet? I'm just curious because I should hear something after you...hopefully!

Thanks!

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
WaitingKiwi said:
Hello, was very surprised by the events this is what happened:

April 15th DM
April 16th checked my email surprised by dm, 1 hour later call from Vancouver office.
April 17 Call from Vancouver office confirming she scheduled me to land in Calgary April 23. (I live in BC close to the Alberta boarder so Calgary is much easier than Vancouver)

The end is nigh.
Congratulations! Such a short time period between DM and your landing date; that's great.

ruppcs

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
MelsaAJ said:
Hi! My application was received Sept 2013 and still no updates. Did CIC contact you as yet? I'm just curious because I should hear something after you...hopefully!

Thanks!
Hi. Just AOR and the notice that our file was transferred to Mississauga. Still waiting for AIP.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
MelsaAJ said:
Hello everyone,

I'm just curious, for those of you who sent in their application in/around September 2013, have you heard anything or received any information?

I'm trying to streamline my application which was received Sept 8th 2013.

Thanks!
Hi MelsaAJ! I don't think anyone has heard anything as far as AIP who sent theirs in September yet. A lot of those that sent theirs in late July are still waiting, as are those who sent theirs in August (including myself). Most of us have received the notification that our applications were transferred to Mississauga but nothing beyond that. I'm guessing maybe a month if not more for them to even get close to September applications...

Keeping my fingers crossed though!

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Hello,

I am not sure if it is a good signal for all of us.
I just checked my application status now, and I am the sponsor of the application.
The sponsored person had a medical exam on or about October 4, 2013. The medical exam was received at the end of October 2013, which was confirmed by a CIC call centre agent.

We have been asking when the medical information will be updated on ECAS and were told they don't even know the exact date of updating.
Finally, the medical exam information is updated on ECAS as of April 20, 2014.
I hope this is a sign showing that CPC-M is working on all of our applications.

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
minime# said:
Quick question guys my medical has been expired since January 2014 and ingot dm this month do u think my medz were extended? Would I have to redo my Meds before I land because I've been reading you need a valid medical before you can land is this true?
Hubby's medicals were expired March 8th and we landed March 12th. I don't think it's a big deal after you get DM. If they were concerned about your medicals, I'm sure that they would have asked for a new one before they gave you DM.

Also, has anyone received their PR card in the mail yet?

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Mrs_Canuck said:
Hubby's medicals were expired March 8th and we landed March 12th. I don't think it's a big deal after you get DM. If they were concerned about your medicals, I'm sure that they would have asked for a new one before they gave you DM.

Also, has anyone received their PR card in the mail yet?
Thx mrs Canuck

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Has anyone received their PR card yet? If so, what date did you land?

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
Hello everyone, i think you guys try to call the cic and tell them to email cpc, i think im lucky cpc called me twice already, they been calling me personally to update me with my file, the first time they called me was april 16 them i received a voice message on my phone today telling me that my apllication is almost completed amd i should receive aip anytime soon. Maybe because i told them that all my documents are wxpired including sin and medicare im in montreal. So i hope you guys can rwceived a personal call also the officer of cpc-m who contacts me is such a nice girl she's an angel to me and im glad ahe'a updating me personally. They receivd my app august 8 2013