18-11-2013
Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014
MaxLet said:
Hey Danib congrats! im really jelaous happy for you! :) Hey, you told me you were outside montreal? or in montreal?
im guessing that has something to do with the delays in the post...
Keep me posted! Take care!

I'm sure you'll get the same letter soon. I guess too it is Canada Post delay.
I live in Gatineau which is 2 hours from Montreal and very close Ottawa.
I discovered there is some immigration office here in my city, maybe I can land here let's see.
All my fingers are crossed for you dear MaxLet!!
We are going to finish all of this process soon and make sure I will keep you updated!!!
:)

Mocha7

Sep 17, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 3, 13
AOR Received.
Jul 30, 13
Interview........
AIP: Feb 7, 14
Passport Req..
OWP: Feb 13, 14
VISA ISSUED...
DM: May 19, 15
LANDED..........
Landing: TBA
It's Friday guys! Yay!

Want to share little something with all of you. My wife initially entered Canada in Oct 2012 and never leave the country to anywhere other than the states. We visited Hong Kong last month for two weeks (from March 4 to 19). Before we went, I was quiet worried about getting back in Canada as my wife was holding the 10 years multiple entry visa only. So I printed out the AOR email just in case, I could still try to talk it out.

We were very lucky to receive our AIP and work permit right before we left Canada. The work permit is good till 2016 and most importantly, it has printed "family sponsorship application received approval in principle" (or sth similar). When we entered Canada at Pearson Airport on March 19, the officer only looked at my wife's passport (the visa on it) and the work permit, and only stamped the date of entry on her passport, and let us in; didn't even mention anything regarding our application or anything else. The office only asked me where we were from and where we were going. That's it.

I truly believed the work permit with the statement of AIP helped in my case. The $155 fee for work permit really worth it as the extension of visitor record costs $100 per time now. :)

Hope all of us who are still waiting will hear good news soon next week! Enjoy your weekend!

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Went to the post office to pick up my mail! Not PR Card!!
But I did get my OHIP card..! Today has been 51 days

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Happywife08 said:
Went to the post office to pick up my mail! Not PR Card!!
But I did get my OHIP card..! Today has been 51 days
I'm glad you got your OHIP Card! and I bet Monday will be your day for the PR Card!!
Stay strong happywife08 :) this is almost over! :)

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Cirene said:
I'm glad you got your OHIP Card! and I bet Monday will be your day for the PR Card!!
Stay strong happywife08 :) this is almost over! :)
thank you I will….. I can't wait to be done..!!! did you get yours?

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Happywife08 said:
thank you I will..... I can't wait to be done..!!! did you get yours?
No, I haven't! I landed two days ago hehe! But the time frame went from 51 days to 37 days (yesterday).. Hopefully I'll get it the second week of May (or something like that) :)

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Cirene said:
No, I haven't! I landed two days ago hehe! But the time frame went from 51 days to 37 days (yesterday).. Hopefully I'll get it the second week of May (or something like that) :)
Duh..!!! I just noticed in your timeline..!! HAHA

Yes I noticed that yesterday in the CIC website… Good..!!!
I actually just called the call centre, and they said it was mail to me today and to expect it in the next 2 weeks, mail delays might take up to 2 weeks…
I'm in not rush really I'm going to Costa Rica in June and it will be here by then but I just want to have it to be done with it besides I was worry about the picture or anything, I think we are so used to being worry, but it has been mailed so now I feel better….

Hope you get yours soon…

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Happywife08 said:
Duh..!!! I just noticed in your timeline..!! HAHA

Yes I noticed that yesterday in the CIC website... Good..!!!
I actually just called the call centre, and they said it was mail to me today and to expect it in the next 2 weeks, mail delays might take up to 2 weeks...
I'm in not rush really I'm going to Costa Rica in June and it will be here by then but I just want to have it to be done with it besides I was worry about the picture or anything, I think we are so used to being worry, but it has been mailed so now I feel better....

Hope you get yours soon...
I totally get you! What if... that's the big question when you become an immigrant haha! Like you said, we are used to being worried all the time.

I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll get the PR Card next week!! :) then, all these, will be in the past for good...... until we meet up again for citizenship lol!

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Cirene said:
I totally get you! What if... that's the big question when you become an immigrant haha! Like you said, we are used to being worried all the time.

I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll get the PR Card next week!! :) then, all these, will be in the past for good...... until we meet up again for citizenship lol!
LOL I know..!!!!
I hope so..!!!
And yes next Citizenship..!!! But I think it should be a bit less stressful, at least at that point we can work, travel and nobody will kick us out.. hehehe

We'll see… :D

Sept 11 2013

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Need some advise, we decided to move from edmonton to calgary for my husband job offer and im in temporary resident visa which expired on april 1, 2015 valid only to my old employer. Im still waiting for my AIP, OWP,DM, and now im thinking to get a new employer just to get a job. while waiting for the papers and OWP i don't know if its a good idea or just wait just wanna help my husband expenses . by the way Im AUGUST APPLICANT.

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
Hay guyz i m thinking of ordering GCMS notes .. Is it good idea to order gmcs notes... ? Will it slow the application process?

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
kaira1 said:
Hay guyz i m thinking of ordering GCMS notes .. Is it good idea to order gmcs notes... ? Will it slow the application process?
You can order them if you want but you have AIP already so that's gotta tell you at least your paper work is good & you got SA.
I'm hoping to hear some good news soon just like everyone else.
I wouldn't take the non movement on your file personally I don't think there is anything wrong with your file to order notes seems like CPC-V + CPC-M has pretty much stopped working for some reason that no one seems to know why.
Cause we all know this forum only represents a few of the apps but with the wide variety of app dates you'd think we would of seen some more movement in the last 1.5 months.
I can't imagine ordering your notes can slow the process anymore then it's already going
Have you called CIC about your file?

kaira1

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2013
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
Med's Request
Feb 17, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AIP Feb 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM April 9, 2014
LANDED..........
May 23, 2014
woodyc said:
You can order them if you want but you have AIP already so that's gotta tell you at least your paper work is good & you got SA.
I'm hoping to hear some good news soon just like everyone else.
I wouldn't take the non movement on your file personally I don't think there is anything wrong with your file to order notes seems like CPC-V + CPC-M has pretty much stopped working for some reason that no one seems to know why.
Cause we all know this forum only represents a few of the apps but with the wide variety of app dates you'd think we would of seen some more movement in the last 1.5 months.
I can't imagine ordering your notes can slow the process anymore then it's already going
Have you called CIC about your file?
Thats good i wouldnt order it ... I called like 1 week ago they said they received everything which they requested from us.. Now just wait until october 2014 .. If we dont hear from them then call soo now we r just waiting

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Mocha7 said:
It's Friday guys! Yay!

Want to share little something with all of you. My wife initially entered Canada in Oct 2012 and never leave the country to anywhere other than the states. We visited Hong Kong last month for two weeks (from March 4 to 19). Before we went, I was quiet worried about getting back in Canada as my wife was holding the 10 years multiple entry visa only. So I printed out the AOR email just in case, I could still try to talk it out.

We were very lucky to receive our AIP and work permit right before we left Canada. The work permit is good till 2016 and most importantly, it has printed "family sponsorship application received approval in principle" (or sth similar). When we entered Canada at Pearson Airport on March 19, the officer only looked at my wife's passport (the visa on it) and the work permit, and only stamped the date of entry on her passport, and let us in; didn't even mention anything regarding our application or anything else. The office only asked me where we were from and where we were going. That's it.

I truly believed the work permit with the statement of AIP helped in my case. The $155 fee for work permit really worth it as the extension of visitor record costs $100 per time now. :)

Hope all of us who are still waiting will hear good news soon next week! Enjoy your weekend!
This is wonderful! :)

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
kaira1 said:
Well.. they received my medical right in two weeks.. my medical date was Feb 26, 2014 and it was updated on ECAS on March 12, 2014 and they also confirmed that they received my PCC on March 21, 2014 but no DM
yet. They received everything they requested from us. Now we r just waiting for DM.. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'(
Hi Kaira,

Does it show online that PCC is received? I sent mine more than a month ago, and both times, the contact center agent says he doesn't know if it is received. And nothing is reflected online... Sigh...

Anyway, good luck on the DM! May it be speedy! :)